Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad (37135 Views)

Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by ibtommy(m): 7:02am On May 21
Iamanoited:
He is an economic SABOTEUR, a THIEF and a CRIMINAL
NIGERIA SECURITY SHOULD LOOK FOR HIM WHEREVER HE RUNS TO, TO FACE PUNISHMENT.
HE IS OLE OLOSHA.
He will be in one of Canadian, US or UK schools. He can easily be fished out. He will lose everything.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by nedekid: 7:05am On May 21
nedu666:
This guy is lost. Sold school sold properties to japa. Did he sell it at give away price
Omo, them plenty, lots of them are placing people to manage their schools, while they japa, after sometime they sell it off. Them plenty for my area.
I hear the walla of running a school gets them burnt out after a while, they just get tired of the business.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Kingrshd3: 7:05am On May 21
SalamRushdie:
A country without a single honest person

U are part of them sir
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by olaztek(m): 7:06am On May 21
This scammer is the kind of person Nigerians regard as being smart.
If you are honest, nice and believe in hardwork, you will be seen as mumu who can never get rich by your fellow Nigerians.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Cmanforall: 7:07am On May 21
EmiloCorn:
Ooooooohhhh angry Why is it that my towns people like fraud and embezzlement undecided

Just see how this man has plunged families into financial turmoil and has truncated these poor kids futures just to japa cry

If you catch him and question him now he will blame devil and Tinubu angry

Is Oyo state not paying exam fees like some states?

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by dododawa1: 7:08am On May 21
Inside life
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by onyxo76(m): 7:09am On May 21
anything to get out of this country for some people even if others have to go down in the process.
I hope he gets what's coming to him
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Deeegbee: 7:10am On May 21
Finding an honest person in Nigeria when it comes to dealing with money, you will wait for a very long time. Everyone there is waiting for an opportunity to outsmart the other. Even Nigerians in the diaspora are not left out, but they are being very cautious in their dubious act because of the consequences if caught. They know it's either a jail time with a criminal record and possibly deportation.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by jojothaiv(m): 7:11am On May 21
SalamRushdie:
It's pathetic....
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by aywagze(m): 7:12am On May 21
If there were evidence. Send it to interpol. Let them hunt him down like an animal in wherever country he is ..🤔
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by MyAss(m): 7:21am On May 21
If them deport the werey now, them go say na Village people e don day pamputate this thing tay tay e reason say no be all the children go kuku pass the one way go pass fit enter uni go join cult, make e kuku japa go observe watin day sup for that end
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Naz34(m): 7:22am On May 21
Na this kain people go later suffer for that abroad and end up on the streets begging overseas. Plenty swears go follow am all the days of his life o.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by themanderon: 7:23am On May 21
It is proving incredibly difficult to find a good honest Nigerian these days. Almost everyone is turning to criminality to survive the onslaught of the drug barons government.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by lawrenty50: 7:27am On May 21
LibertyRep:
... If Karma dey work true true, but guy suppose dey on the next plane back to Ibadan
…it’s just a matter of time.just wait and see,if only we could know when the payback will occur.it will surely take place.this man might think he is smart now but he will pay dearly for this he has done.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by dival247(m): 7:29am On May 21
SalamRushdie:

Don’t judge tried to hear from the order side of the story , let them investigate the story first , because b4 some can do such things , I know they will be an agreement between the new owner and the seller ,

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by AviatorMoney(m): 7:31am On May 21
KingLennon:
The tears of the parents will surely bring him back couple with the fact that some persons will go extra miles to make sure he comes back home cheesy
Only if d extra mile u are insinuating is not JUJU, because if na dat one,then safe journey to d Man ....... E NO GO WORK (ko Le work)
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by brutal1(m): 7:31am On May 21
Thats incorrect, maybe your parnets didnt raise you though
SalamRushdie:
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by aviara: 7:31am On May 21
Imagine the criminal elements we send our children to for education and training.

No wonder corruption continues to thrive from one generation to another.

Corruption is a socially transmitted disease (STD).
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by hilaryCU(m): 7:32am On May 21
sharpwriter:
He sold his properties shey? grin

Don't worry, he will learn the hard way. He's already in trouble, I just hope say UK na the abroad wey hin go grin
Is UK not better than Nigeria? What he did was wrong but travelling to UK is not bad itself.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by aviara: 7:36am On May 21
This shows you that with the present state of the economy business owners are struggling and some are either shutting down on selling their business to move to saner clime.

Many other people can't feed under this Renewed hopelessness of Tinubu administration.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Confirm4real(m): 7:36am On May 21
After voting for Emilokan oga don Japa cheesy

Nigeria tire am...
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by membranus: 7:37am On May 21
top10villa:
Most of them that shouted emi lokan at my place of work have been sacked, according to the company an fcmg inflation and naira devaluation is their reason.

The thing sweet me die, I'm a contract staff there oo, God has bless me with a legit online side hustle that pays me 250 to 300k monthly even more than the staff, without adding my salary.

One of them ask me to coach him, I bill am 150k, e shouted yepa.

The only person I'm training for free is my direct oga, the bros don humble now and he was a nice oga to me , despite being part of the emi lokan group.

Baba is like, so you make money more than us as staff and you still stay humble and work diligently and committed like some one struggling. I just smile.

By Gods doing, he will get monetise soon and start earning $300 monthly more than his previous pay.

A scam.mer on the prowl. Run!
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by aviara: 7:37am On May 21
We are no longer hearing ...."this govt will favour me and my family" from a particular tribe.

They have gone to the factory to generate another cliche to deceive themselves and console their ethnic bigotry and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by aviara: 7:41am On May 21
The best brain the southwest so much beloved in have turned Nigeria into a total mess. Father sells son to travel abroad, proprietor sells school to move abroad. It has never been this bad.

But in the mind of low sperm count children they will say Tinubu should be given another term to correct his mistake and do better.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Kukutente23: 7:41am On May 21
Cmanforall:

Is Oyo state not paying exam fees like some states?
Most of these payments cover only public schools in the state.

The private school students pay themselves

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Fatbam005: 7:42am On May 21
top10villa:
Most of them that shouted emi lokan at my place of work have been sacked, according to the company an fcmg inflation and naira devaluation is their reason.

The thing sweet me die, I'm a contract staff there oo, God has bless me with a legit online side hustle that pays me 250 to 300k monthly even more than the staff, without adding my salary.

One of them ask me to coach him, I bill am 150k, e shouted yepa.

The only person I'm training for free is my direct oga, the bros don humble now and he was a nice oga to me , despite being part of the emi lokan group.

Baba is like, so you make money more than us as staff and you still stay humble and work diligently and committed like some one struggling. I just smile.

By Gods doing, he will get monetise soon and start earning $300 monthly more than his previous pay.

. You dey happy because say dem sack people. It's a matter of time if you don't repent
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by worldclass68(m): 7:44am On May 21
Report him to EFCC and home office of where he japa too...have him deported asap..nonsense
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by zoomman(m): 7:45am On May 21
Nonexisting1:
Seeing a non fraudulent person in that region is like seeing a virgin girl in Nigeria universities.

There are loads of virgin girls in Nigerian universities and also, not all the stated region is fraudulent it cut across all regions.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Blackman101: 7:47am On May 21
police and the Interpol go to work please
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by highchief1: 7:49am On May 21
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Starz825(m): 7:56am On May 21
Pocca:
This same tribe . Very dangerous

Werey grin

Which tribe ...

Lie say you never fuvk Yoruba person b4
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by SalamRushdie: 7:57am On May 21
brutal1:
Thats incorrect, maybe your parnets didnt raise you though

You are a cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker / Atiku Will Support Peter Obi In 2027 If The Party Decides / Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.