Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? (56902 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Blakhorse: 1:22pm On May 21
Fake news without any evidence fabricated for the gullible dumb Nigerians to consume as usual.

Someone that has been given a new identity and is still chilling in the Uk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by 1Sharon(f): 1:23pm On May 21
How true is this? I went on his channel, it's still up and running. There's no indication that he was deported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Padipadi: 1:25pm On May 21
Karma no dey smile o
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Konquest: 1:25pm On May 21
DaddyJapan:
Wait a minute, @Nairaland.

Do you really want me to believe a deportee uploaded a YouTube video on the Millenium Fellowship 20 hours ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMv84hx_eSc?si=_vVFKSQbbkY0PJBt

Has this particular rumour got any more legs than the claim about £160,000? cool

Indeed.

The dude is very eloquent and has a nice English diction too.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by 1Sharon(f): 1:27pm On May 21
emkz:
I am not aware that the UK pays asylum seekers £160,000 as resettlement costs.

This part of the story is somehow.

He's not even an asylum seeker.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by ShenTeh(m): 1:28pm On May 21
Konquest:

Indeed.

And this unverified information that Nairaland has put on its front page would move traffic to his channels.

The guy is a winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Kingzjayzee: 1:28pm On May 21
orikoku:
Abeg, where in ogun state the mumu dey reside, I want tell am something.
wetin u wan tell am make I help u relay am. grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by DaddyJapan(m): 1:28pm On May 21
Konquest:

Indeed.

I think Tiamiyu has got to be laughing his head off somewhere.
And I am prepared to wager my breakfast, lunch and dinner on this assertion from now till the next millennia.

Trust certain morally depraved (v)bloggers at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by InvertedHammer: 1:30pm On May 21
/
What's the message?

That UK is heaven and Nigeria is hell?

Imagine deporting an enemy to Nigeria is seen as punishment enough. cool

/
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by membranus: 1:32pm On May 21
gigabyte13:
Dem don return the werey back to the people he betrayed.....
The boy is good is now back to face what he betrayed.
Yeye bwoi

You are forgetting that he still have enough money with him to relocate elsewhere. So he is not going to be a final loser, like many of the people castigating him.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by MasterTeeUSA: 1:33pm On May 21
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by tyup(m): 1:33pm On May 21
Racoon:
Hehehe! Let him come eat the left over corn, cassava and agbado that has been reserved for him back home. The snitch is disgusting.

with over ah 160m in his account?? that isn't a loss for him buddy
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by jubrilELsudan: 1:34pm On May 21
AS E BE SO NA TO GO BURN DOWN HIM HOUSE SO OOOOOO

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by AngelicBeing: 1:39pm On May 21
InvertedHammer:
/
What's the message?

That UK is heaven and Nigeria is hell?

Imagine deporting an enemy to Nigeria is seen as punishment enough. cool

/
Hmmmmm tongue
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by ASAPFERG: 1:42pm On May 21
Never knew UK Govt pays £160k to assylum seekers. cool
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by femi4: 1:44pm On May 21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by ugodson(m): 1:52pm On May 21
Alliswell248:

Don't try nonsense in the SW...

Keep your stupidity within your five plots of land.

Looks like you are caused the same d guy is. Why will he be singing like a bird on how Nigerians can move to better places

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Eagle360(m): 1:53pm On May 21
The story no add up.
£160k for what? Over N250m

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by omoadeleye(m): 1:54pm On May 21
He is welcome to Nigeria to become an influencer or a celebrity and be making his money steadily
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by UnabashedIPOB: 1:57pm On May 21
Nigerians and CRIMINALITY are like 5 & 6! The idiot was committing FRAUD while at the same time trying to CLOSE the door on other fellow unfortunate Nigerians who want to escape the HELL HOLE! As they say, "KARMA is a BITCH!
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Konquest: 1:59pm On May 21
1Sharon:
How true is this? I went on his channel, it's still up and running. There's no indication that he was deported.
It's obviously a fake viral story to tarnish Emdee Tiamiyu's image. The expelled ex-student of Oxford Uni, David Hundeyin has this deportation story posted on his X handle as well.

Envy (induced by low self-esteem) and narcissism are behind these kinds of hateful and misleading stories from wannabe bloggers and YouTubers. A simple fact-check just like you and others have clearly done would have unraveled the truth of whether he was deported or NOT. Some of these wannabe YouTubers are weak, emotional jerks, tbh.

I never really gravitated towards the story of this young man's interview with the BBC and the uproar that followed when it broke last year (2023), but I developed symphathies for him today due to the insidious attacks on him on this thread and on X over the fake deportation story. I even finally subscribed to his YouTube channel well.

UK immigration: YouTube influencer says 'some people hide behind studentship
=>https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65684594.amp
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by otherway: 2:02pm On May 21
justnaijagist12:

https://www.gistlover.com/uk-government-reportedly-deports-emdee-tiamiyu-kingdom-back-to-his-motherland-nigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_pg1BUxC4E?si=YGGpUV3-KxGP3bfK

Seun, Lalasticlala can you see what Nairaland has turned into?

Sharing unverified news on nairaland is very belittling for the status of the forum.

2 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by MaziObinnaokija: 2:06pm On May 21
cool nor need to tell him something. Give the idiot 6 months max if he nor go waka about to beg for food.He is a confam BASTARD
orikoku:
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by otherway: 2:06pm On May 21
ASAPFERG:
Never knew UK Govt pays £160k to assylum seekers. cool

They don't.

They only give you about 200 pounds monthly to feed on with free accommodation pending when your asylum application is being processed.

I live in the UK and I can tell you for a fact that this news is unverified.

Even if it is true, does it not make professinal sense for a forum like nairaland to wait for verification before posting this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by obaidan: 2:08pm On May 21
Karma no dey waste time again these days.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Konquest: 2:09pm On May 21
DaddyJapan:

I think Tiamiyu has got to be laughing his head off somewhere.
And I am prepared to wager my breakfast, lunch and dinner on this assertion from now till the next millennia.

Trust certain morally depraved (v)bloggers at your own peril.
Indeed, he'll probably be shocked at FIRST, then have a good laugh. I even saw David Hundeyin post the same deportation story on his X handle. Who knows... maybe the expelled former student of Oxford Uni had a hand in the fake viral story.

I even subscribed to his (Emdees) YouTube channel for the first time today in sympathy with him over the insidious harassments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Otulaeke: 2:11pm On May 21
Wetty e go comit
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by 1Sharon(f): 2:14pm On May 21
Konquest:

It's a fake viral story to tarnish Emdee Tiamiyu's image. The expelled ex-student of Oxford, David Hundeyin has this deportation story posted on his X handle as well.

Envy (induced by low self-esteem) and narcissism are behind these kinds of hateful and misleading stories from wannabe bloggers and YouTubers. A simple fact-check just like you and others have clearly done would have unraveled the truth of whether he was deported or NOT. Some of these wannabe YouTubers are weak, emotional jerks, tbh.

I never really gravitated towards the story of this young man's interview with the BBC and the uproar that followed when it broke last year (2023), but I developed symphathies for him today due to the insidious attacks on him on this thread and on X. I got to finally subscribe to his YouTube channel.

=>https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65684594.amp

Imagine. Even a verified twitter account helping to spread fake rumours. They hate him so much, they're wishing deportation on him. To be on the receiving end of Nigerian misdirected anger, no be small thing oo.

Yeah apart from his bunder on BBC, he actually seems like a decent dude. He's consistent with youtbe and his content is so helpful. They're doing too much at this point, even with his apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Greenfaces: 2:25pm On May 21
orikoku:
dey form don kabazo now for Internet. When anything do the guy tomorrow and dss catch you, you go be like rat wey dem soak for cold water
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Newton2024: 2:25pm On May 21
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by MrBONE2(m): 2:28pm On May 21

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Trailer Saved Another From Falling This Morning In Lagos / Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.