Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? (56995 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Jeje247: 4:44pm On May 21
This news was already debunked na
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Floky215: 4:45pm On May 21
justnaijagist12:

https://www.gistlover.com/uk-government-reportedly-deports-emdee-tiamiyu-kingdom-back-to-his-motherland-nigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_pg1BUxC4E?si=YGGpUV3-KxGP3bfK

My own be say make dem gather begin beat am from airport once he land and anywhere they see him outside on the street they should follow up with more beatings...!!!
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by AlphaNugget(m): 4:57pm On May 21
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Cc Samueltemi337 EggSoup AlphaNugget . I hope you learn form this thread. The more you try to pull people down, the Sam it gets for you
Are you high, who is trying to pull you down 🧐 you that is down already 🫣
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Forkthiefnubu: 4:59pm On May 21
EmiloCorn:
what state in nigeria is this snitch from? angry
Where else ? The back stabbing lying nation

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 5:06pm On May 21
DasaintHope:

What a waste of sperm!
Ok

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On May 21
Believeintruth:

someone who delivered a lecture in the UK some months ago. it is not a must that you have to type, if it is clear you don't have sense.
And no pictures and videos from the whole Obidients? Keep fooling yourself 🤣🤣
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 5:11pm On May 21
Jaylord12:

Oga.....u Don pass all this kind thing......
but bitter Obidients claim I am making obi popular, so let me keep making him popular na 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Believeintruth: 5:32pm On May 21
yarimo:
And no pictures and videos from the whole Obidients? Keep fooling yourself 🤣🤣

Google is your friend, stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 5:33pm On May 21
Believeintruth:

Google is your friend, stop behaving like a 3 year old.
bring everything here in nairaland 🤣🤣
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Believeintruth: 5:51pm On May 21
yarimo:
bring everything here in nairaland 🤣🤣

Oga stop this BS
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 5:55pm On May 21
Believeintruth:

Oga stop this BS
You must bring everything here in nairaland
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Believeintruth: 6:34pm On May 21
yarimo:
You must bring everything here in nairaland

it is on nairaland, just go and check, you are hesitating to check, but if it is to prove him wrong, like speed you will search.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 6:45pm On May 21
Believeintruth:

it is on nairaland, just go and check, you are hesitating to check, but if it is to prove him wrong, like speed you will search.
this is nairaland and you must post everything here for everyone to see 🤣🤣
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Believeintruth: 6:46pm On May 21
yarimo:
this is nairaland and you must post everything here for everyone to see 🤣🤣

Oga check naaaa and bring it, why are you scared of checking like you normally do grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by yarimo(m): 6:50pm On May 21
Believeintruth:

Oga check naaaa and bring it, why are you scared of checking like you normally do grin grin grin grin grin
hahahaha you claim he went and I challenge you to post pictures here in nairaland. May be you are on weed when you posted that lies about him going to UK . Stop smoking weed before you login to nairaland next time.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by abbeyd2(m): 6:51pm On May 21
Life is simple whatsoever a man sow surely he will reap it. Tiamiyu welcome home come and face the people you've made to cry due to your greediness.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Believeintruth: 6:55pm On May 21
yarimo:
hahahaha you claim he went and I challenge you to post pictures here in nairaland. May be you are on weed when you posted that lies about him going to UK . Stop smoking weed before you login to nairaland next time.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oga calm down and stop being dense. You normally make effort to disprove me, so i have asked you to do your usual but you are scared, is it that you whatsapp group doesn't have the info?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:43pm On May 21
AlphaNugget:

Are you high, who is trying to pull you down 🧐 you that is down already 🫣

May the living lord strike your entire family if you ever quote me again

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by penusturtle(m): 8:07pm On May 21
ednut1:
Fake news. Only a dullard will believe UK gives asylum seekers 160k pounds
But he was deported, True or Untrue?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by kingsclass: 8:17pm On May 21
Na dem,betrayers.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Dwightventures(m): 9:10pm On May 21
Failed society. Failed people. You don't deserve any better than you're getting in this country. I only pity the tiny few not like the majority but equally trapped in this hell hole
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Lacash: 10:40pm On May 21
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Kingisibor: 10:57pm On May 21
This yoruba boy with tribal marks like whom fight tiger go miss yan for 🇬🇧..... he will not end well for him, trust yoruba boys at your own risk ...
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by aestake: 12:45am On May 22
penusturtle:

But he was deported, True or Untrue?
grin grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by Forkthiefnubu: 3:36am On May 22
Ofunaofu:

You are just irredeemable
That’s an understatement
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by ehizario2012: 4:21am On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:

May the living lord strike your entire family if you ever quote me again

Hahahahaha... I'm silently waiting for that quote. Vawulence loading...
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by ehizario2012: 4:29am On May 22
Konquest:

Indeed, ShenTeh.

You know what? I never gravitated towards this guy's story when the BBC interview took place last year, and there was an uproar from some folks of Nigerian descent over the interview.

But I took some time to do some checks on him today and found him to be an eloquent guy who ONLY stated the FACTS in a way that seemed politically incorrect for some.

I eventually subscribed to his YouTube channel for the first time today because of the insidious attacks on him. So, this segues right into what you also posted here that the "unverified news" of his alleged deportation here on NL would drive Web traffic to his online platforms and it certainly has because he just got a new fan.

Thanks for your insights.

Cheers.

Hi. Tiamiyu might have stated facts, but in the prevailing context, it was more like snitching - kicking down the ladder after climbing to the top. Preventing others from rising. Tiamiyu isn't the smartest or the most eloquent of Nigerians in the UK, but he allowed himself to be used by granting that unnecessary interview. Talk about Judas??

His attitude is not different from some Nigerians who snitch on their fellow Nigerian coworkers just to get favours or sponsorship from their employers. A lot has happened.

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by myrates: 5:54am On May 22
justnaijagist12:

https://www.gistlover.com/uk-government-reportedly-deports-emdee-tiamiyu-kingdom-back-to-his-motherland-nigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_pg1BUxC4E?si=YGGpUV3-KxGP3bfK
Troubling back to Nija Tiamiyu, you sold out your brothers, ironically the buyers don't trust you either. I so much detest hypocrites like this idiot Tiamiyu, he lived in a glass house yet he was throwing stones. A fraudster calling others illegal immigrants, pot calling kettle black, e dey sweet me for body as them deport am, good riddance to bad rubbish, eleribu omo....lol 😆🤣
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by myrates: 6:32am On May 22
Konquest:

It's indeed very shameful that wannabe YouTubers and crappy blog owners don't do fact-checks before publishing fake news.

The video here is riddled with the insidious "Dem say... Dem say" comment.

It's been confirmed that the deportation of the dude over alleged diversion of funds to build a house in Nigeria is FAKE.

No doubt, the guy was a bit spontaneous and non-politically correct while on the BBC interview, but he spoke the FACTS about the ABUSE of the immigration rules by some folks. The British immigration authorities already knew the FACTS that the guy allegedly "snitched" about before that BBC interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwtPS76Wtq0

The well-spoken guy has offered a profuse video apology for saying things as they are, so that should be okay... otherwise, those who continue to attack that dude "irresponsibly" with "hateful" comments have become SLAVES to their own weak emotions. Period.

He apologised for the BBC interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YXT5ke770

Devil's advocate 😈
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by MMempire(m): 12:47pm On May 22
Just look for the house he build with the 160k pounds given to him as a result of his stupid utterances and burn it down. Let him start afresh and know the pains people go through to make it in life (sometimes through JAPA).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.