Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,516 members, 7,865,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly (30667 Views)

2024: Fubara Presents N800bn Budget Of Renewed Hope, Consolidation & Continuity / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 2:41pm On May 21
Mercisharelove:

What a brain dead fellow, you think you are dealing with your fellow touts, someone who stays in the village and are fed by local minds is quoting me that knows and interact with every known and unknown politicians.

What do you know about politics, fool.

If you know wike you won't be here hungry and frustrated. You read Davido visited Wike yesterday night, where were you? Why are you not in pic's

Do us a video of your location right now and expose your backward house. Poor rat. Otaipaipai is waiting for all of you rat's eating rivers garri according to the gov.

Go enjoy it. Thieves. Like master like slaves. Master loves affliction and slaves like you love to be afflicted forever.

Fubara is free and that's settled. No one I repeat, no institution can undo what's going on in river state.

What did I say?

Get lost
it's your father that's a brain dead fellow, do a video of yourself chilling qith Fubara or shut the fhuck up, everything will be settled at the courts in the coming months and there's nothing an Internet miscreants like you can do about it, get that into your dumb skull Mrs I know so much about politics
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Whalis: 2:48pm On May 21
Sermwell:

On what ground will the supreme Court do this?? The provisions of the Constitution is very clear!! You want the supreme Court to ridicule themselves because of one power drunken idiot?? grin grin
Are you aware of the division caused by G5? Lol
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Whalis: 2:50pm On May 21
danzaki63:
This Country is really a Zoo, How can 4 Members of state assemble, approve 10 Commissioners? Where is democracy here? Wike will always want to destroy what he cant get. If he cant have it, let no one else. Wike will one day set this country on fire. Go and write it down.
Bros how does this concern Wike? The three law makers are pro Fubara.
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by lexyclasy: 2:54pm On May 21
ElevationD:

So in all these months, you have not taken your time to study events properly in Rivers state? Have you not heard of a book called THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION? Do you not know that as a Nigerian, it is a must that you read it, so that you can know your right and limits as a citizen? I encourage you to read and tell yourself who should be the speaker.
Is too early to celebrate my broda, this is Naija, was there any evidence that those guys defected, apart from verbal pronouncement, keep deceiving yourself, sim will end in shame watch out. no be gra gra
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by adeade83: 2:56pm On May 21
It is like Wike is now like ARSENAL and The 2023/2024 EPL cup!!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Zool6: 2:57pm On May 21
Opobo was founded by Jaja an Igboman with majority Igbo followers Ja ja was recruiting Hinterland Igbos to fight his numerous wars they all settled in Opobo,so called Ibani suppose Ijaw dialect only exists on social media nobody speaks it in Opobo 90% of people who formed Opobo where Igbos the other 10% where Igbonised that is why minority Ibani dialect went into extinction

I have open challenge for u give me link to video of Sim Fubara ever speaking so called Ibani to Ijaws like he is doing with Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybU2uZxZEAg?si=m-DEsdoOJS3aQGpW

Ijaw is political identity just claim it today u will start hearing Asawana asawana ,,ppl u dont have to speak similar language or share culture with and still can claim coming from there ethnic is easiest scam even a dumbest person can successful commit

Dakuku peterside said Opobo are Igbos it all depends on the side the ship is anchoring,Fubara need to rally the coastal dwellers against Wike so he quickly claim Ijaw man to make it Coastal vs Hinterlanders ,,,,,

Once his tenure elapsed the Ijaw stuff will die naturally in Opobo because the ppl are not Ijaws inside is a political identity

idahme:

This is why Una no sabi anything at all.

The Governor speaking Igbo doesn't make him Igbo, he from Opobo and his native language is IBANI and he is ijaw. Una really get wahala no be small.

So if you speak Yoruba language u don turn Yoruba? Una line of arguments is wack. Go read about the IBANI people

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by EnglandAmaka(f): 3:10pm On May 21
Ewedegubbler:

Chinendurn which kind name be this.

It's a typo error. He's supposed to write Chinedum but ended up writing Chinedurn
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Jayhome24: 3:12pm On May 21
Hahahahaha this guy called Fubara is a comedian I swear.
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by idahme(m): 3:12pm On May 21
Zool6:

Opobo was founded by Jaja an Igboman with majority Igbo followers Ja ja was recruiting Hinterland Igbos to fight his numerous wars ,so called Ibani suppose Ijaw dialect only exists on social media nobody speaks it in Opobo 90% of people who formed Opobo where Igbos the other 10% where Igbonised that is why minority Ibani dialect went into extinction

I have open challenge for u give me link to video of Sim Fubara ever speaking so called Ibani to Ijaws like he is doing with Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybU2uZxZEAg?si=m-DEsdoOJS3aQGpW

Ijaw is political identity just claim it today u will start hearing Asawana asawana ,,ppl u dont u dont have to speak familiar language or share culture with and still can claim coming from there ethnic is easiest scam even a dumbest person can successful with

Dakuku peterside said Opobo are Igbos it all depends on the side the ship is anchoring,Fubara need to rally the coastal dwellers against Wike so he quickly claim Ijaw man to make it Coastal vs Hinterlanders ,,,,,

Once his tenure elapsed the Ijaw stuff will die naturally in Opobo because the ppl are not Ijaws inside is a political identity

When was Jaja born that he founded Opobo?
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by thatigboman: 3:18pm On May 21
SocialJustice:
If no be mumu dey worry Wike. You want to fight a sitting governor because you have a bloated ego. Mumu man.

He is lucky Fubara hasn't gone as far as withdrawing all his Rivers state properties C of O. We have seen governors do this to their enemies in the past and there is nothing anybody can do.
a governor in the north destroyed part of the house of his predecessor and constructed a road that passed the there.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Agugbadin: 3:18pm On May 21
SadiqBabaSani:
A Rivers assembly of 3 members
3 faithful is much better than 27 Judas
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Agugbadin: 3:19pm On May 21
Mosdiii:
Padi padi government.... Nothing presently is happening in Portharcourt. So many unemployed young men everywhere with sad faces driving keke napep. The only thing in Portharcourt are petty trading for rice and beans everywhere, yet no customers to buy. Very dry city. So much poverty!!!

That is how it has been in the past 8yrs.
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Zool6: 3:33pm On May 21
Ja Ja from Amaigbo present day Imo state founded Opobo with majorly Igbo followers
give me of ijaw man who founded Opobo

I asked for
Fubara ever speaking any Ijaw dialect
U cant give

I asked for
Ijaw man who founded Opobo name
U cant give

The only thing Opobo and Ijaw share together is they all occupy Coastal line just like other around the world

Even me here can claim to be ijaw now I don't need to know what is meaning of come in any ijaw language to claim it

quote author=idahme post=130068793]

When was Jaja born that he founded Opobo?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Sermwell(m): 3:43pm On May 21
vanitybutiwanti:
The law doesn't care about your feelings, the lawmakers gave a reason for defection and its up to the court to determine if the reasons are valid or not, same way you miscreants made noise about Tinubu failing at the court because he didn't get 25% in Abuja, I will be here to drink your tears in the coming months
This one waiting to drink his father's tears is not even from Rivers State oh!! grin grin

Who do you this thing??
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by ufuosman(m): 3:53pm On May 21
Nice one
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Mercisharelove(f): 3:55pm On May 21
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that's a brain dead fellow, do a video of yourself chilling qith Fubara or shut the fhuck up, everything will be settled at the courts in the coming months and there's nothing an Internet miscreants like you can do about it, get that into your dumb skull Mrs I know so much about politics

Now you are calmed, you were here galavanting up and down shouting like a bereaved dogs, what have you achieved in your short miserable life.

I will never insult your dad or mum, why, I haven't heard from them.

The salary my delivery bike guys get is worth your 10yrs salaries combined.

Ask your master Wike about me, share my number with him, he's aware of us.

Most of the steps SIM is taking today were all discussed in Dr odili house with notable political leaders from the state and Aso villa, religious leaders and businesses tycoon, what do you know about politics?

Have you ever sat in midnight stakeholders meeting to deliberate on power sharing formula before?

Tata, claiming to know nothing.

For your information, your dad and mum are the most beautiful creatures ever and I am very certain that they are against your political opinions like Dr peters opined.

So, you are so cursed that you choke your mouth where your pocket is empty.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Lifemanage: 3:57pm On May 21
Mosdiii:
Padi padi government.... Nothing presently is happening in Portharcourt. So many unemployed young men everywhere with sad faces driving keke napep. The only thing in Portharcourt are petty trading for rice and beans everywhere, yet no customers to buy. Very dry city. So much poverty!!!
Lies. Go check all he lounges and night clubs, even local joints make u come back to enlighten us more...
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 4:12pm On May 21
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by slowice(m): 4:39pm On May 21
Lol I sight Dr medee there lol... Guy man dey always get luck, but na heavy guy man grin
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Kukutente23: 4:41pm On May 21
Zool6:
Eke is Igbo
Amadi is Igbo
Chukwuma is Igbo
This are Igbonames and have meaning only in Igbo language ,,,there are Igbos in Rivers state January 2025 will be rivers turn to produce Ohaneze leader so make sure ur snipper is ready

GEJ at a point claim to be Igbo
Sim Fubara is an Igboman forget the political Ijaw identity now
https://m.facebook.com/video.php/?video_id=853203053532283

Fubara speak only 2 Languages his mother tongue Igbo and English finish,,,,,go and see all his addresses to Ijaw groups is only in English ,,,,,,,,

Asari wasn't joking when he told everyone 70% of Rivers have Igbos roots

Ijaw is recruiting all u need to do is take microphones and shout I be Ijaw nomater ur state in Nigeria they will come out and start shouting Asawa Asawna Izon Izon ,, ,,,,,

quote author=idahme post=130064733]

Is it only chukwuma u saw? List all the names and call it Igbo,this is why u deceive yourself calling rivers Igbo I laugh in 3 dimensions. cheesy
What does Fubara mean in Igbo
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Kennykenty(m): 4:44pm On May 21
]So? All are paperweight politicians and wikes boys, Collins onunwo was fomer CTC Chairman obio/Akpor and gdi coordinator obio/akpor, Solomon Eke was fomer CTC Chairman obio/akpor, tasie Amadi was wikes fomer commissioner of works, Sydney gbara was former state pdp publicity secretary, they are all liliputans and they do not have the dog in them to withstand wikes team when it's time to dance.

You go explain tire.....
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by ufotunang: 4:50pm On May 21
SadiqBabaSani:
A Rivers assembly of 3 members
....yes what is wrong with that...the 3 assembly law makers are legal members of the assembly..and the 27 APC assembly law makers are illegal members...the court declared the 27 assembly law makers as illegal members and declared their seats vacant
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by ufotunang: 4:51pm On May 21
Yes fubara is in charge... nothing wike can do
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by ufotunang: 4:57pm On May 21
BondRiv:
Clowns 🤡🤡🤡

Fubara and his fellow clowns are just embarrassing Rivers State and deceiving themselves. These are just imposters that should be arrested for parading themselves as commissioners, including the mugu Jumbo pretending to be a speaker. Criminals.

The authentic Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly remains Martin Amaewhule.
...fubara is in charge and winning the battle... nothing wike can do
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Omodua(m): 5:16pm On May 21
Paraman:
Be rest assured that Gbajue will never rule this country.

Mark my words!
I will no longer give you audience.
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by Paraman: 5:20pm On May 21
Omodua:
I will no longer give you audience.
I will no longer give you audience but be rest assured that Gbajue will never rule or become the vice president of Nigeria Omodua
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by highness25(m): 5:52pm On May 21
vanitybutiwanti:
He's not supporting SIM, sim doesn't even have absolute control of security agencies in the state and you say he is supporting sim? He's acting exactly how he should act, he also instructed Magnus Abe to make peace with wike because he doesn't trust sim.
Who asked Magnus Abe to make peace with Wike?
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by goaldynman(m): 5:52pm On May 21
vanitybutiwanti:
Magnus Abe and wike were peers, Magnus was SG, wike was chief of staff, like I said these men can not make sim win in obio/Akpor and the ogoni area, wike has recruited all the big wigs in ogoni area, he even took their Kings to the President, go and check the voters register, after ikwerre areas, ogoni lgas are the second areas with block votes, these paperweight can't dance when it's time to dance, is it Solomon Eke that will stop wike from winning obio/akpor or Sydney that will stop Magnus, Giadom, Olaka, Barry mpigi, Dum Dekor, Kenneth Kobani, Fred kpakol from winning the ogoni areas?

You are talking as if Wike won any local government during the last election! Labour Party cleared all the local governments despite Wike riggings but INEC happened!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by highness25(m): 6:13pm On May 21
goaldynman:

You are talking as if Wike won any local government during the last election! Labour Party cleared all the local governments despite Wike riggings but INEC happened!

Inec might still happen again oo. Tinubu isn't Buhari oo
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by zicky(m): 7:17pm On May 21
jordyspices:
Solomon eke nice one make him try work oh cause when he was the local government chairman of obio akpor he practically did nothing even the road to his house he couldn't work on it
You sabi am well, then when he was local government chairman whenever I go to palace road at woji I still doubt that he stays there.
Re: Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly by idahme(m): 7:18pm On May 21
Kukutente23:

What does Fubara mean in Igbo

U should ask yourself what means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application / Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.