Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) (31243 Views)

Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies / China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by ElevationD: 10:52am On May 21
Russia is not a member of ICC, just like the USA, India, China and a host of other countries. How can someone like Putin be tried when Russia is not a signatory. Israel has also disputed the right of ICC to prosecute Netanyahu for war crimes. What can be done to leaders of countries, who plunder the resources of other countries, escape with their wealth and walk free?
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by NOwazobia: 10:52am On May 21
WriterNig:
Now you see what Putin is fighting for. For you poor Africans but it seems y'all enjoy being in chains. In love with your captors.

For those of you always supporting the West and making excuses for them. Una eyes go peel.

You think they're gonna see you as equals or as part of them because you support them??

If you like obtain citizenship or become a CEO of a fortune 500 company as long as you don't share their genes or ancestry or skin you'll NEVER be considered a part of them.

You're going to trust the same people who enslaved your ancestors for centuries??

If they can do this to Russia, a fellow European with white skin, imagine what they'll do to you a black negro. A former slave.

They're ignorant. They'll learn the same hard lessons their ancestors learnt.
I want to be that a lady is the on running this account cause how can a man be this emotional and senseless at the same time.

So, in your little mind, you believe Putin is fighting for you because you hate the west, which I equally understand.

No fucking country cares about you except for what they can benefit.

It is because the west are now know devils that is why Putin is appearing as a saint to you.

Putin is as bad like the west, except that humans love those who stand up to others they hate, the former then appear to be a hero to them.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Edusouls(m): 10:53am On May 21
Tradepunter2:

HAHAHAHAHAJAJ CARRY GUN TO FIGHT THEM NA........ FREEDOM FIGHTER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ANOTHER USELESS PROPAGANDA POST FROM A USELESS BTSD WHO WANTS TO PUTIN TO FK HIM UP THE ARRRRRSSSSSS 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hmmmm don’t even know am talking to mentally deranged person sorry
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by NOwazobia: 10:55am On May 21
EmeeNaka:
I know that Muslims are bent on destroying the Western order through lies and falsehood.
The idiotic Karim Khan is making fool of himself. Nobody told him anything. He is making it up, just to create or empower an avenue against the west
But it is obvious that the ICC is a Bias court for the weak.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Blazebond(m): 10:56am On May 21
WriterNig:
Now you see what Putin is fighting for. For you poor Africans but it seems y'all enjoy being in chains. In love with your captors.

For those of you always supporting the West and making excuses for them. Una eyes go peel.

You think they're gonna see you as equals or as part of them because you support them??

If you like obtain citizenship or become a CEO of a fortune 500 company as long as you don't share their genes or ancestry or skin you'll NEVER be considered a part of them.

You're going to trust the same people who enslaved your ancestors for centuries??

If they can do this to Russia, a fellow European with white skin, imagine what they'll do to you a black negro. A former slave.

I need to like and share this post one trillion times. I have preached about this western hypocrisy thousands of times here on this forum,but still some ignorant fellows still can't understand.

3 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 10:56am On May 21
WriterNig:

Them no Sabi as e dey go ...
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 10:58am On May 21
descartes400:

Wetin dey ilk me na the mumuness of African continent. They should all withdraw their signatories from all these intl. court for just a simple common sense reason. THE HYPROCRACY AND DOUBLE STANDARD of the west.

They should all withdraw, so that, the African leaders won't having anything to fear again, at least, ur own African leader would now deal with you people as slaves.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Blazebond(m): 10:58am On May 21
magoo10:
So what is ICC doing about hamas the terrorist?
Fk ICC
Very useless court

You be mugu.

1 Like

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 10:59am On May 21
magoo10:
So what is ICC doing about hamas the terrorist?
Fk ICC
Very useless court
Khan is childs, Mossad can take care of him.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:59am On May 21
descartes400:

Wetin dey ilk me na the mumuness of African continent. They should all withdraw their signatories from all these intl. court for just a simple common sense reason. THE HYPROCRACY AND DOUBLE STANDARD of the west.

This statement should be taken seriously to as a pretext to excuse it , but trust me they lack the balls ⚽️ they only have balls to oppress themselves
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:02am On May 21
WriterNig:

What stops you to develop and stay in ur own country/ continent?

Keep on wailing and expecting to enjoying someon father's wealth, while ur own father playing around when others are working ok.

You go wail tire!

1 Like

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by 11doubledee: 11:02am On May 21
WriterNig:

Huh?

So CNN is now Russian propaganda? Wonders shall never end
So you now believe CNN too? Truly wonders shall continue to happen.
Even if USA and the west works primarily for their interests, it's an insult on our collective sense of reasoning that it is putin that is defending/fighting for we AFRICANS.
Like how na?
So slobodan milosevic,rodovan karadsic,ratko mladic that killed over 7000 bosnians just because they were muslims and were tried and convicted by the ICC are also Africans abi?
You try no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by AbuTwins: 11:03am On May 21
bigwig071:
Islam is worst than evil and devilish join together...

You are right as Islam killed your parents and family right?

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by RickyJesus: 11:03am On May 21
WriterNig:

Mother Russia is the future, I am really planning on moving their and starting a family but the only down side is the economy; I know I would be alright but I need to be paying black tax to family and friends back in 9ja most especially family though.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:04am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
How many Western leaders have ICC issued arrest warrant?
Tell me the Western leaders ICC sent to jail since it was established?

Do you think it's only African leaders that are corrupt, do you think it's only African leaders that commit crimes against humanity?

But when Putin challenge the double standard in the international system, you will see dumb Africans calling Putin a dictator. South Africa took Israel to ICC and you have dumb Nigerians attacking SA.

Sound the trumpet louder,jare! Western slaves on this forum will still come to defend their slave master.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:04am On May 21
Karim Khan is the joker the world of Hamas backers wants to use, and the man himself is a joker. They should all go back to their countries of origin to develop democratic culture, respect for human rights, fairness, justice, etc so that people fleeing war-battered and economically atrophying countries in Africa and Asia can seek asylum in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan, Morocco, UAE, and other Arab countries rather than escaping to the West and US where some of those wicked fellows are taken care off and given rights which they can never give or be given in their own original countries. After being well fed, they now want to use the instruments of their care against their helpers. That ICC prosecutor called Karim is a comedian, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Tradepunter2: 11:07am On May 21
Edusouls:
hmmmm don’t even know am talking to mentally deranged person sorry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜..... You can say that again 😜🤣😜😜
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:08am On May 21
EmeeNaka:
I know that Muslims are bent on destroying the Western order through lies and falsehood.
The idiotic Karim Khan is making fool of himself. Nobody told him anything. He is making it up, just to create or empower an avenue against the west
Western slave,am wondering why you are rejecting their LGBTQ agenda.
All Western slaves on this forum are compound fools.
You asslick them yet reject their LGBTQ.
Who's fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Tradepunter2: 11:09am On May 21
seunayantokun:
Karim Khan is the joker the world of Hamas backers wants to use, and the man himself is a joker. They should all go back to their countries of origin to develop democratic culture, respect for human rights, fairness, justice, etc so that people fleeing war-battered and economically atrophying countries in Africa and Asia can seek asylum in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan, Morocco, UAE, and other Arab countries rather than escaping to the West and US where some of those wicked fellows are taken care off and given rights which they can never give or be given in their own original countries. After being well fed, they now want to use the instruments of their care against their helpers. That ICC prosecutor called Karim is a comedian, honestly.

Leave the idottttsss....... AND THE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA TOOL ON NAIRALAND WILL BE FORCING CRAP DOWN PEOPLE'S THROAT......

YOU VERY VERY RIGHT LET THEM TO DEVELOP THEIR CEESPIT COUNTRIES AND ALLOW PEOPLE FLEEING WAR TO COME..... I REALLY BLAME THE LIBERAL BASTARDS IN THESE WESTERN COUNTRIES THAT LET THESE PIGS COME IN TO RUIN THEIR NATION

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by casualobserver: 11:10am On May 21
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Buhari and Tinupoo's arrest warrants should be approved too, they have done more than Benjamin Netanyahu.

"Asari on the wheel" should not be forgotten too.

It is brain dead slaves like you the OP is talking to

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Tradepunter2: 11:10am On May 21
RickyJesus:

Mother Russia is the future, I am really planning on moving their and starting a family but the only down side is the economy; I know I would be alright but I need to be paying black tax to family and friends back in 9ja most especially family though.

HAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE MOVE THERE..... LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU WILL LAST BY ESCAPING THE NEO NAZIS FIRST..... THEN THE SKIN HEADS 😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by casualobserver: 11:11am On May 21
RickyJesus:

A slave will always be a slave! It’s just a question of who is his master. Your mates are doing well in Nigeria you are running from pillar to post looking for which white man is best to call “Sir” and “yes master”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by ednut1(m): 11:12am On May 21
George Bush and Tony Blair should never have escaped ICC arrest too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Spicycat(f): 11:17am On May 21
lonecatt:
you owe them a lot together with your family .
Talking of arrest cant you send your father to go arrest the Isreal leader?

Black dumbo slave who eats faeces of his white master with gratitude.

Get out
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Stevenbright(m): 11:18am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
How many Western leaders have ICC issued arrest warrant?
Tell me the Western leaders ICC sent to jail since it was established?

Do you think it's only African leaders that are corrupt, do you think it's only African leaders that commit crimes against humanity?

But when Putin challenge the double standard in the international system, you will see dumb Africans calling Putin a dictator. South Africa took Israel to ICC and you have dumb Nigerians attacking SA.

Thanks to ill-fated religions that are being used as a means of enslaving the lots you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Basic123: 11:19am On May 21
WriterNig:

And those fools that was applauding chinamanda Adichie when he was reporting Nigeria to the west and US over Peter obi miserable loss at the poll.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by RickyJesus: 11:22am On May 21
Tradepunter2:

HAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE MOVE THERE..... LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU WILL LAST BY ESCAPING THE NEO NAZIS FIRST..... THEN THE SKIN HEADS 😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why bother with the opinion of a brainwashed bigot.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by RickyJesus: 11:25am On May 21
casualobserver:

A slave will always be a slave! It’s just a question of who is his master. Your mates are doing well in Nigeria you are running from pillar to post looking for which white man is best to call “Sir” and “yes master”.
All Nigerians are slave in their country, just imagine the gibberish idiot reasoning you have up there.

You know nothing about the world just face your village and continue your struggle.

1 Like

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by goody234: 11:25am On May 21
What i like about this guy he shows the west he is not a coon a yes man ...Most ethnic minorities in position like this are glorified ethnic position holders they have power but are toothless they use them to attack their own.

This happens across all corporate structures and establishments in the west ...you can't be yourself constantly being afraid of your bosses watching your every move !!

Just be yourself and do whats right this is what i learned

1 Like

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Murketeer: 11:28am On May 21
WriterNig:

Terrorists created by them? Damn there's no saving you. You're done for....

Libya was once the most peaceful country in Africa but thanks to western invasion, they're now overrun with terrorists.

Only you and your family owe them thanks. Speak for yourself.
I thought the Libyans started the riot and destructions against ghadaffi’s govt
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Greatsm(m): 11:28am On May 21
WriterNig:
[@Arnaud Bertrand posted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BquEw4kNNE%3Fsi%3DC3RnUokU_t-5fW-V

For those of us who understands international politics, we are not surprised at all. The double standard have always been there for those who have eyes and can see to notice. The happenings in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc have long made this clear as no one was ever held responsible for the evils done to these countries.

Remember the statement "We came, we conquered and he Died"?

Read the news below, if you are still in doubt.

https://www.rt.com/news/597956-gaza-not-genocide-biden/
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by justmondris: 11:30am On May 21
EmeeNaka:

And you think this has to do with Muslims? Just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas / Russia Refuses To Launch Oneweb Internet Satellites Over Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.