Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) (31240 Views)

Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies / China's Xi Warns Putin Not To Use Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by gtown: 3:11pm On May 21
UselessBuharist:
Please invite Buhari, he has many pending human rights violations cases against him
Buhari should be invited because he successfully caged the ipob cannibal terrorists and their hunchback albino IndecentStar supreme leader?
What about Ojukwu who caused the death of over 3 million Igbo women and children?
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Obierika(m): 3:19pm On May 21
RockHard:

Agreed. But that mustn't happen until GW Bush, the Clintons, Tony Blair, Netanyahu, etc are first tried for their own crimes against humanity at the same ICC.

grin
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by WriteerNg: 3:21pm On May 21
Jayhome24:

The day you will die and not me.

Milosevic and Saddam where are they? Tell Putin to make mistake and fly through the West Air Space then you will understand even tyrant ..followers don't really like him.

That's the day you die, Together with your slave masters because there will be nothing left of US and Europe.

I dare western leaders to fly across the Arctic or Barents Sea if they don't have a death wish.

Even Biden took permission from Russia before he could visit Ukraine.

You're a fool who knows nothing.

Why will Putin leave Russia's massive airspace to fly over tiny Europe? Even western airlines fly through Russia to get to Asia but not anymore and now they're crying because it takes more hours and more money to fly around Russia.

A dictator and tyrant is in charge of Saudi Arabia. They butchered a journalist in cold blood in broad daylight and hanged a 14 years old boy but guess who's their best friend today? Yes the United Snakes of America.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Jungleluv5: 3:30pm On May 21
Yesooooo you are correct but is by force to be part of icc
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Jayhome24: 3:30pm On May 21
WriteerNg:

That's the day you die, Together with your slave masters because there will be nothing left of US and Europe.

I dare western leaders to fly across the Arctic or Barents Sea if they don't have a death wish.

Even Biden took permission from Russia before he could visit Ukraine.

You're a fool who knows nothing.

Why will Putin leave Russia's massive airspace to fly over tiny Europe? Even western airlines fly through Russia to get to Asia but not anymore and now they're crying because it takes more hours and more money to fly around Russia.

A dictator and tyrant is in charge of Saudi Arabia. They butchered a journalist in cold blood in broad daylight and hanged a 14 years old boy but guess who's their best friend today? Yes the United Snakes of America.

Abbbeeegggyyy shut da f u c kbiko.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 3:31pm On May 21
You seriously need help to find your identity first,
EmeeNaka:
I know that Muslims are bent on destroying the Western order through lies and falsehood.
The idiotic Karim Khan is making fool of himself. Nobody told him anything. He is making it up, just to create or empower an avenue against the west
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 3:46pm On May 21
WriterNig:
Now you see what Putin is fighting for. For you poor Africans but it seems y'all enjoy being in chains. In love with your captors.

For those of you always supporting the West and making excuses for them. Una eyes go peel.

You think they're gonna see you as equals or as part of them because you support them??

If you like obtain citizenship or become a CEO of a fortune 500 company as long as you don't share their genes or ancestry or skin you'll NEVER be considered a part of them.

You're going to trust the same people who enslaved your ancestors for centuries??

If they can do this to Russia, a fellow European with white skin, imagine what they'll do to you a black negro. A former slave.

They're ignorant. They'll learn the same hard lessons their ancestors learnt.
By invading neighbouring countries, is that what Putin is fighting for.
You must be ignorant like Russians.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:57pm On May 21
Bitter truth
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by fxexperts: 4:07pm On May 21
WriterNig:
Now you see what Putin is fighting for. For you poor Africans but it seems y'all enjoy being in chains. In love with your captors.

For those of you always supporting the West and making excuses for them. Una eyes go peel.

You think they're gonna see you as equals or as part of them because you support them??

If you like obtain citizenship or become a CEO of a fortune 500 company as long as you don't share their genes or ancestry or skin you'll NEVER be considered a part of them.

You're going to trust the same people who enslaved your ancestors for centuries??

If they can do this to Russia, a fellow European with white skin, imagine what they'll do to you a black negro. A former slave.

They're ignorant. They'll learn the same hard lessons their ancestors learnt.
And you too that is supporting Putin, you think they are going to see you as their equals. bunch of jokers, you are just preacher how to change slave master from the west to your beloved Russia who will know does not uphold any human right for his own citizens talk more of your black Africans.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by odudueffiom(m): 5:32pm On May 21
Where are the "I stand with Israel" folks...
To think some Africans are so naive to side with this people that only see you as a monkey
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by PHAYOL81: 5:42pm On May 21
Just hear that!
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:56pm On May 21
EmeeNaka:
LGBTQ is not an Agenda. I definitely back LGBTQ
Well, God bless Russia and China for they are the perfect counterforce against Western Satanic hegemony.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by kingsclass: 8:58pm On May 21
WriterNig:

Exactly.

Either that or the ICC is disbanded.
It's a pity that you don't know that USA and even Russia are not signatories to ICC.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Zakiushenry001: 9:52pm On May 21
*Hatred on all races*

The issue of racism is really bothering me. When I read about how Europeans treated Africans for almost 300 years, I can't help but hate them more. Why would one group of people enslave another? It makes me feel like all races hate Africans.

They made us believe that they were superior to black people, but I now realize that we are actually superior to them. They call themselves white, but they are more pink than white. Africans are more bronze than black.

They made us believe that nothing good comes from black people, but I want to tell you that their Jesus came from a clan of bronze-skinned people. The true Israelites were also bronze-skinned. There are many secrets that have been kept from humanity, but the truth will come out soon.

My advice to my fellow Black individuals is to embrace and celebrate our unique skin color. We should see ourselves as superior and not let anyone make us feel inferior because of our race. Our melanin-rich skin is beautiful and special, and we should take pride in our heritage and culture. Embrace your Blackness and know that you are worthy and deserving of respect and equality.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by Zakiushenry001: 9:56pm On May 21
The issue of racism is really bothering me. When I read about how Europeans treated Africans for almost 300 years, I can't help but hate them more. Why would one group of people enslave another? It makes me feel like all races hate Africans.

They made us believe that they were superior to black people, but I now realize that we are actually superior to them. They call themselves white, but they are more pink than white. Africans are more bronze than black.

They made us believe that nothing good comes from black people, but I want to tell you that their Jesus came from a clan of bronze-skinned people. The true Israelites were also bronze-skinned. There are many secrets that have been kept from humanity, but the truth will come out soon.

My advice to my fellow Black individuals is to embrace and celebrate our unique skin color. We should see ourselves as superior and not let anyone make us feel inferior because of our race. Our melanin-rich skin is beautiful and special, and we should take pride in our heritage and culture. Embrace your Blackness and know that you are worthy and deserving of respect and equality.
Re: ICC Court Was Built For Africa And Putin, Not West - ICC Judge Tells CNN (Video) by shogsman(m): 11:44pm On May 21
EmeeNaka:
I know that Muslims are bent on destroying the Western order through lies and falsehood.
The idiotic Karim Khan is making fool of himself. Nobody told him anything. He is making it up, just to create or empower an avenue against the west
Don't you have any self esteem, why are you so Bent on defending your slave masters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.