Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) (35344 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Judolisco(m): 1:58pm On May 21
What's davido cooking... E remain tinubu o

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by emperor4love(m): 1:59pm On May 21
egidi:
I love the fact that senator Akpabio is always smiling. The man is one of the happiest man
how won't he be happy,e get any politician way no happy bro,na citizen de frown

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:02pm On May 21
festacman:
Say what you like about Davido but you can't deny that he has deep and wide goodwill in high places.

His team sure lacks vital PR skills and he himself has been careless about his image, attitude and utterances, which have led to scandals. But in spite of these shortcomings, he still appear important, influential and likeable beyond the field of music. And it has nothing to do with his background.

There is SOMETHING he has. Yes, something about him.

You summed it up perfectly. There is a reason he is referred to as national 001 cool
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by NorthernersSuck: 2:03pm On May 21
aguluobi:
And some fool just hate this good man for no reason. Imagine ipob obidient declaring Akpabio a failure as governor when they have lunatics such as Theodore Orji Kalu Theodore Peter Obi Elechi Ugwuayi Ikpeazu as governor who ruled them for 8 years each.

Haters deserve to be stoned to death in brad daylight I swear

This is the result of a man abandoning his prostitute girlfriend that he impregnated and ran away, the person wey post this nonsense na the product of such a man and they always lack sense

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Cmanforall: 2:05pm On May 21
Davido will join politics in the future
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Dexy4yah(m): 2:07pm On May 21
DMerciful:
Is that why he is the senate president?

Always smiling because he is enjoying loots while Nigerians are suffering
No mind that mumu guy

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by DeepSight(m): 2:08pm On May 21
egidi:
I love the fact that senator Akpabio is always smiling. The man is one of the happiest man

His smiles are at the expense of the masses.
His smiles are a mockery of the masses.

Remember he actually mocked the poor on the floor of the Senate while laughing.
And he has insulted Nigerians on the floor of the Senate while laughing.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Otulaeke: 2:09pm On May 21
Lol this government shall
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by kuntash: 2:11pm On May 21
egidi:

There is also mumu smile,
Smiling doesn't not necessarily mean happiness too.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by abibun: 2:13pm On May 21
I foresee this guy clearing ways for his uncle to port into APC

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by StraightGaay: 2:18pm On May 21
egidi:
Shame I can't say the same about you
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:20pm On May 21
egidi:

Yes, always smiling to the bank. Him and his cohorts have milked this country to death.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by aguluobi: 2:21pm On May 21
Shut your mouth a failure will till eternity remain a failure. Peter Obi just de learn work him his Atiku oga, he is on a long walk of failure at the presidency just like Atiku.

SaiOba:
grin grin grin I like the way yall see and think about HE Peter Obi in everything you do even when knocking your partners.. you will like, am sure Peter Obi can't knack you like this grin grin grin
It gives us joy to see you n your likes wallow in hate all tru ya lives grin grin grin.. keep on, keeping it on grin grin grin
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by MaziObinnaokija: 2:22pm On May 21
angry Davido must visit PRINCE ONWUBUASE ALAGULU
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 2:22pm On May 21
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Starhearts: 2:22pm On May 21
silvoclaira:
Governor Adelekes daughter is RIPE like PAWPAW

Naa my friend babe.. no go dere ooo
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:22pm On May 21
My eyes 're on the fine chick there
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by commoditiesnig: 2:23pm On May 21
I tell you. I like people that smile always..very infectious! cheesy
egidi:

Get a Top Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/4izf5bu2XkyKmAha8
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Starhearts: 2:23pm On May 21
Sannisege:
The great things Akpabio did for Akwa-Ibom, Peter Obi didnโ€™t not do one-tenth of it in Anambra. Akpabio is greater than Peter Obi.

B4 nko...

Bitter obi will never smell aso rock gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by VaginaAcademic: 2:24pm On May 21
I go calabar, I see Godswill Akpabio him dash me money I go spend am for Lagos...Davido song back in the day.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by aguluobi: 2:25pm On May 21
If truly you have not seen Igbo chastise malign n insult Akpabio on this forum you are more foolish than meet the ordinary eye.

You have to be born with foolishness or inherited it. Even on this thread just scroll Tru Igbo comment to see your hate for Akpabio.

lightwind:

Why do you always mentions Ipob in all your comments even nothing to do with them. I have not seen any Igbo Man condemned Akpabio government in Akwa ibom state because that man was one of the best governors that state has ever produced.

Or do you just spew rubbish about the Igbos all the time for fun

See samples of your hate filled tribesmen comment on Akpabio you claim not to see

DMerciful:
Is that why he is the senate president?

Always smiling because he is enjoying loots while Nigerians are suffering
Dexy4yah:

No mind that mumu guy
NorthernersSuck:

This is the result of a man abandoning his prostitute girlfriend that he impregnated and ran away, the person wey post this nonsense na the product of such a man and they always lack sense

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by lavylilly: 2:27pm On May 21
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Designer & Video Editor, Intern

Employment Type: Internship

Job Description

Assist in creating visually compelling graphics and designs for various platforms.
Edit and produce engaging video content for marketing and promotional purposes.
Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative concepts and campaigns.
Ensure all designs and videos align with our brand guidelines and standards.
Qualifications

Fully remote. However, proximity to Yaba, Lagos is an added advantage.
Basic skills in graphic design and video editing software.
A portfolio showcasing your design and video editing work.
Strong attention to detail and a creative mindset.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
A relevant qualification with experience.
Additional Information:

Gain hands-on experience in a dynamic startup environment.
Opportunity to enhance your skills and build your portfolio.
Flexible working hours.
Potential for future employment based on performance.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by AmericanIdiot(m): 2:35pm On May 21
GET YOUR APC FUEL CARD TODAY
PRESENT THIS AT ANY TOTAL FILLING STATION NEAR YOU TO GET 80% OFF FUEL&GAS

NOT TRANSFERABLE TO IGBO PEOPLE!!!!โš ๏ธ

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by opribo(m): 2:40pm On May 21
SlavaUkraini:

Unlike that Osama bin laden VP, with his strong criminal Face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Always looking like someone that is planning to kill Tinubu.
you are playing with Tiger, don't eake up trouble just boko fade with bubu govt
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by DMerciful(m): 2:42pm On May 21
Do you know the number of corruption allegations against Akpabio?

Stop practicing idolatry
aguluobi:
If truly you have not seen Igbo chastise malign n insult Akpabio on this forum you are more foolish than meet the ordinary eye.

You have to be born with foolishness or inherited it. Even on this thread just scroll Tru Igbo comment to see your hate for Akpabio.

See samples of your hate filled tribesmen comment on Akpabio you claim not to see

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by BafanaBafana: 2:43pm On May 21
SlavaUkraini:

Unlike that Osama bin laden VP, with his strong criminal Face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Always looking like someone that is planning to kill Tinubu.
Meanwhile, the VP has more integrity than Akpabio
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Solofresh2: 2:46pm On May 21
Elzazzi:
The wealthy builds and keeps connection within themselves. In this life never be poor no matter what.
Nobody wants to be poor. Life happens. By the way, wealth get level.The wealth wey these people get no reach mark Zuckerberg own talkless of Elon Musk
There are levels to this things.
Am grateful for my own too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by CheapHomes1: 2:49pm On May 21
aguluobi:
And some fool just hate this good man for no reason. Imagine ipob obidient declaring Akpabio a failure as governor when they have lunatics such as Theodore Orji Kalu Theodore Peter Obi Elechi Ugwuayi Ikpeazu as governor who ruled them for 8 years each.

Haters deserve to be stoned to death in broad daylight I swear

what makes him a good man?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Jayhome24: 3:19pm On May 21
aguluobi:

Bro just dey look at dem like a film, dey are morons, cursed and nonntities that heaven already forsaken. Dey will all die of payment.

Ipob and obidients are death beats to be fed on by vulture. Stoning them is too fair a treatment they should be crucify upside down till all the blood in their body drain off completely, I hate these 2 groups like hell.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by truthhurtsnaira: 3:29pm On May 21
aguluobi:

Why are you so angry nah?
Go ahead and start to stone them.

ODE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% โ€” We2Geda Poll / Norway Prime Minister Described As โ€˜Nigeria Government Officialโ€™ By Twitter / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.