Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,680 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) (35370 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by truthhurtsnaira: 3:32pm On May 21
Elzazzi:
The wealthy builds and keeps connection within themselves. In this life never be poor no matter what.

Yep… There is no reason why tax payers money should be used to meet rappers…

Really….

No answer to kidnapping and banditry, terrorism, economy hardship, healthcare that even President dey japa abroad…

But of course, they know that stupid Blackies like Music and shaking nyash…. SO why not toy around with Davido.

What a shame
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Sermwell(m): 3:45pm On May 21
egidi:
I love the fact that senator Akpabio is always smiling. The man is one of the happiest man

Get a Top Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/4izf5bu2XkyKmAha8
Why will I not smile after looting away your future?? grin
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Badadvisor: 3:49pm On May 21
silvoclaira:
Governor Adelekes daughter is RIPE like PAWPAW
Na Young John babe
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Amumaigwe: 3:51pm On May 21
aguluobi:
And some fool just hate this good man for no reason. Imagine ipob obidient declaring Akpabio a failure as governor when they have lunatics such as Theodore Orji Kalu Theodore Peter Obi Elechi Ugwuayi Ikpeazu as governor who ruled them for 8 years each.

Haters deserve to be stoned to death in broad daylight I swear

You are really under the torment of Obidients. I feel for you in this predicament
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by isaiahethan: 3:59pm On May 21
lightwind:

Why do you always mentions Ipob in all your comments even nothing to do with them. I have not seen any Igbo Man condemned Akpabio government in Akwa ibom state because that man was one of the best governors that state has ever produced.

Or do you just spew rubbish about the Igbos all the time for fun

Don't mind the idioootsssss shebi if I talk now their paid moderator will banned me . Each time they banned me I just dey chill with my Hennesy

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Segxydube: 4:00pm On May 21
egidi:
I love the fact that senator Akpabio is always smiling. The man is one of the happiest man

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Why will he be sad when he don loot una future finish.

One of the most corrupt politician in nigeria
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Lorddominic(m): 4:07pm On May 21
Sannisege:
The great things Akpabio did for Akwa-Ibom, Peter Obi didn’t not do one-tenth of it in Anambra. Akpabio is greater than Peter Obi.

And your messiah, Akpabio has been accused of embezzlement of states treasury by the EFCC....I'm yet to see EFCC accuse Peter Obi of looting Anambra's money
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by lightwind(m): 4:09pm On May 21
aguluobi:
If truly you have not seen Igbo chastise malign n insult Akpabio on this forum you are more foolish than meet the ordinary eye.

You have to be born with foolishness or inherited it. Even on this thread just scroll Tru Igbo comment to see your hate for Akpabio.

How did you come in conclusion that they're Igbos ?? Did they tell you that they're Igbos ?
Is Igbo the only tribe in Nigeria that criticizies bad governance in this country ?

Is Igbo people the only tribe living in Nigeria, are they the only people suffering bad governance in Nigeria ?

You see now that you're the most FOOLISH human ever living 😑... I mean how can you be this foolish. Is Nairaland faceless forum showing people by their tribes ?

I don't understand how you people reason here o walahi 😐.
So an Hausa man or Yoruba or Ikwerre or Ijaw man or infact any other man from other places in Nigeria can not badmouth Akpabio again ?

See samples of your hate filled tribesmen comment on Akpabio you claim not to see

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Felaincarnated: 4:13pm On May 21
If na u nko
egidi:

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by CreatedtwoRule: 4:13pm On May 21
How much prayers was sent to Davido's E-mail? Oga senate presido tell us pls!
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49s5XevTidg

Akpabio receives Afrobeats star Davido on courtesy visit, tasks Nigerian Music artists on high ethics

The President of the Senate, Godswill Akpabio on Monday received in audience Afrobeat Star, David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido who was on a courtesy visit to the Senate President.

Receiving his guest, Akpabio expressed his delight at the visit and poured encomiums on the Afrobeat Star for making Nigeria proud by his outstanding performance.

“You have made us very proud within the International Community,” Akpabio told Davido who came in company of two of his cousins, Hon. Tunji Adeleke, son of his late brother Isiaka Adeleke and Folasade Adeleke, daughter of Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke.

The Senate President told his guests that “we will do everything possible to support the entertainment industry. “ He however charged them to continue to maintain high ethics and resist peer influence that could derail them.

Akpabio said:

“For me and for the government of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, its an inclusive administration, and you must have noticed in my various outings, we move as one, across party lines.

Even though your administration is a PDP one but we work across party lines for the interest of Nigeria. The only major thing that is common to all of us is the interest of this country and it is a country that has given you so much love.”

#wetindeyhappentv
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by John4B: 4:17pm On May 21
Nice one! I love his cousins they look descent and responsible.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by lightwind(m): 4:19pm On May 21
aguluobi:
If truly you have not seen Igbo chastise malign n insult Akpabio on this forum you are more foolish than meet the ordinary eye.

You have to be born with foolishness or inherited it. Even on this thread just scroll Tru Igbo comment to see your hate for Akpabio.

See samples of your hate filled tribesmen comment on Akpabio you claim not to see

I don't understand 😐😐 at all.... Is Nairaland faceless forum now showing peoples tribes for you to conclude that whoever that says no to bad governance in Nigeria is now an Igbo Man or an Igbo Man.

Is Igbo tribe only tribe living in Nigeria ?

How come anybody who criticizes the government or any politician here in Nigeria you people will rush to call him Igbo ipob ?

You see how foolish you are now, very unintelligent person 😐
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by ubimagos: 4:23pm On May 21
SaiOba:
grin grin grin I like the way yall see and think about HE Peter Obi in everything you do even when knocking your partners.. you will like, am sure Peter Obi can't knack you like this grin grin grin
It gives us joy to see you n your likes wallow in hate all tru ya lives grin grin grin.. keep on, keeping it on grin grin grin

Because he was a failure as Governor but want impose himself as a President with fake statistics and deceit.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by mankan2k7(m): 4:38pm On May 21
Wizkid should try and visit one local government chairman, even if na one councillor, we will manage am like that.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Betanaija42moro: 4:44pm On May 21
Sannisege:
The great things Akpabio did for Akwa-Ibom, Peter Obi didn’t not do one-tenth of it in Anambra. Akpabio is greater than Peter Obi.
We don hear na. But two of them are greater than you and the whole of your family
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Allisgud: 4:49pm On May 21
Sannisege:
and the great looting akpabio made peter obi did not loot half of one tenth of akpabio,stop saying rubbish
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Babangidapikin: 4:52pm On May 21
Senator Adedeji Adeleke Jr loading ... It has kukuma gone round the brothers... But Baba like quiet rich man life .. anyway his son is not quiet
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by RickyJesus: 4:58pm On May 21
festacman:
Say what you like about Davido but you can't deny that he has deep and wide goodwill in high places.

His team sure lacks vital PR skills and he himself has been careless about his image, attitude and utterances, which have led to scandals. But in spite of these shortcomings, he still appear important, influential and likeable beyond the field of music. And it has nothing to do with his background.

There is SOMETHING he has. Yes, something about him.

It has everything to do with his background, social skills he learnt from the calibre of people has parent and family entertain on a regular since he was a kid na play?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by RickyJesus: 5:03pm On May 21
commoditiesnig:
I tell you. I like people that smile always..very infectious! cheesy
That's creepy.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by RickyJesus: 5:06pm On May 21
Solofresh2:
Nobody wants to be poor. Life happens. By the way, wealth get level.The wealth wey these people get no reach mark Zuckerberg own talkless of Elon Musk
There are levels to this things.
Am grateful for my own too
Wetin concern them with Zuckerberg, the are wealthy in their own right; the level between Zuckerberg and them is not the same level between you them, stop playing.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by youngrichnigga: 5:16pm On May 21
It is finished 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by bbamusa: 5:20pm On May 21
egidi:

PAY AFTER SERVICE

why shouldn't he be happy, do you know how many millions he loots everyday?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Dshocker(m): 5:55pm On May 21
aguluobi:
And some fool just hate this good man for no reason. Imagine ipob obidient declaring Akpabio a failure as governor when they have lunatics such as Theodore Orji Kalu Theodore Peter Obi Elechi Ugwuayi Ikpeazu as governor who ruled them for 8 years each.

Haters deserve to be stoned to death in broad daylight I swear

How old are you?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:06pm On May 21
joseph1832:
Hmm who is that woman with Davido. She went to see Wike with him, now she's with him to see Akpabio. Hope we won't start watching video of somebody begging for something and holding his thing oh. grin grin

Ode na him blood be that, can't you see the resemblance
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Solofresh2: 6:16pm On May 21
RickyJesus:

Wetin concern them with Zuckerberg, the are wealthy in their own right; the level between Zuckerberg and them is not the same level between you them, stop playing.
Do you know who I am?
Why coming to that conclusion?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On May 21
egidi:

PAY AFTER SERVICE

A smiling thief
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by aguluobi: 6:35pm On May 21
This is how fools from Alaigbo comment on national issue. Can you as a person claim you are not Igbo ?

I have not seen or met you before in my life but the hatred from you radiate loud enough for me to know you are Igbo as that is the common denominator among your tribesmen.

You clowns think every Nigeria will lose it sense to discern your hate because you think you can hide behind internet to spew the hate bigotry n tribalism you inherited from the womb. You claim you are not Igbo n let me expose that as a sample for all to see.

lightwind:

I don't understand 😐😐 at all.... Is Nairaland faceless forum now showing peoples tribes for you to conclude that whoever that says no to bad governance in Nigeria is now an Igbo Man or an Igbo Man.

Is Igbo tribe only tribe living in Nigeria ?

How come anybody who criticizes the government or any politician here in Nigeria you people will rush to call him Igbo ipob ?

You see how foolish you are now, very unintelligent person 😐

Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by aguluobi: 6:36pm On May 21
The only emboldened from your comment is your father. Take you msg to him in hell.

truthhurtsnaira:

Why are you so angry nah?
Go ahead and start to stone them.

ODE
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by aguluobi: 6:38pm On May 21
When the Agulu bastard you celebrate with all his failures n looting accomplished 10% of how Akpabio took all his tribesmen away from doing housemaid in Lagos n across Nigeria call quote me.

CheapHomes1:

what makes him a good man?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) by YoshihideSuga: 7:10pm On May 21
lightwind:

Why do you always mentions Ipob in all your comments even nothing to do with them. I have not seen any Igbo Man condemned Akpabio government in Akwa ibom state because that man was one of the best governors that state has ever produced.

Or do you just spew rubbish about the Igbos all the time for fun

Most of those people are frustrated in reality. They live miserable lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.