Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,350 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja (59348 Views)

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by otherway: 5:39pm On May 21
thatigboman:
this is a married woman, with 2 children who went missing and all you can think of is prostitution.

Stop playing. They do hookups too.

1 Like

Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by bizhop01: 5:58pm On May 21
If someone work for the money you're enjoying you too must work either directly or indirectly so that another person will enjoy in advance cool
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Edoreborn: 5:58pm On May 21
MichaelSokoto:

leave am 4 dem!

na offering!
cool
Na small money we dey talk here?
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by essentialone(m): 6:05pm On May 21
More facts from people who know the lady closely have emerged. She is a Prostitute who lived a carefree life.
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by 3kay945(m): 6:16pm On May 21
How could someone possibly hurt the fine girl. The heart of man is evil. undecided
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:42pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
Na small money we dey talk here?
ee reach 100k?
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Edoreborn: 6:46pm On May 21
MichaelSokoto:

ee reach 100k?
yes
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:53pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
yes
Aaah!

Complain give customer care, they resolved my same issue too not too long ago!
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Atlantis585: 6:54pm On May 21
Who wasted this pretty girl?
May it not be well with them and the useless leaders we have.
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Edoreborn: 7:02pm On May 21
MichaelSokoto:

Aaah!

Complain give customer care, they resolved my same issue too not too long ago!
I don call Dem tire since yesterday..They said I should go ahead n make withdrawal,,but can't
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Respectmanoski: 7:04pm On May 21
Young girls should learn to avoid irresponsible guys
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by YoshihideSuga: 7:04pm On May 21
Amumaigwe:

See what 50k a night has led to. Will ladies ever learn? This night, another batch will troop out to complete money for their dream iPhone 15 just to oppress their more focused and virtuous classmates and then have their fingers also burnt in the process. The cycle continues

But people have stated the deceased was married with two children

Even if na hook up, does she deserve to die? What about other young ladies who have been brutally murdered simply because they existed?
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Juzec: 7:07pm On May 21
essentialone:
More facts from people who know the lady closely have emerged. She is a Prostitute who lived a carefree life.
You're a bastard and will die a terrible death soon

1 Like

Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by essentialone(m): 7:13pm On May 21
Juzec:
You're a bastard and will die a terrible death soon

If you have sense, you should be mourning her instead of still being on Nairaland responding. Meanwhile, I was not speaking to you because you seem related to her.

I was speaking based on what I know. No be Nigeria again? For your own mental health, you can get lost from online. But if I have to respond to you again, I will.

Sincerely, accept my condolences. But I speak ill of the dead, if I have to. That's only when the living can learn hard lessons from.

USA govt sent condolences to the people of Iran over the loss of their President, but did not mince words in reminding them that President Ebrahim Raisi was a bloodthirsty Terrorist who had blood on his hands, even at the point when he died.

That's how it should be.

Truth may be bitter, but it helps to sanitize the society.
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by godofuck231: 7:20pm On May 21
Dangerous dycks are not unknown, some de choke women to death
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by chatinent: 7:23pm On May 21
May Nigeria not happen to us..
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by chatinent: 7:24pm On May 21
Avoid too many friends in your life. If possible, dey your own. E get why

1 Like

Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by tunde1200(m): 7:29pm On May 21
Jimafe31:
GooD people are dying but BaT people are becoming Nigeria president

Only if death can take away BaT people instead

You wish death to bat you will also die too.
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by tunde1200(m): 7:31pm On May 21
Ipoby spotted
THISLIFE01:
My GOD....
When a case of a missing person is announced, we should all take it seriously, and stop assuming the individual went to a man's place. Imagine how the family will feel now. There should be a death penalty for kidnappers/ritualist. Things are getting out of hand in this zoo of a country. Some people won't care about issues like this, untill it happens to their relations.
GOD HELP US!!!
This life sef!!!
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by hilaryCU(m): 7:46pm On May 21
Rexymania:
The family should investigate. Na person wey know person dey kill person
There are many random killings by strangers too.
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
I don call Dem tire since yesterday..They said I should go ahead n make withdrawal,,but can't
are u using their app or tru website?
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Edoreborn: 7:49pm On May 21
MichaelSokoto:

are u using their app or tru website?
Am using opera mini to login..I call them again,,d guy that picked said I can't withdraw my deposit of 100k,,that I must use to stake
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:50pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
Am using opera mini to login..I call them again,,d guy that picked said I can't withdraw my deposit of 100k,,that I must use to stake
d guy dey crase!

didn't u win d money?
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Edoreborn: 7:54pm On May 21
MichaelSokoto:

d guy dey crase!

didn't u win d money?
I won 17k of which I wanted to withdraw 117k,,but was able to withdraw 37k..I wanted to withdraw d remaining 80k but was told I can't..I don tire walahi
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Jimafe31: 7:56pm On May 21
tunde1200:

You wish death to bat you will also die too.
Bad people not Tinubu

Unless he is Bad, is he?
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:04pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
I won 17k of which I wanted to withdraw 117k,,but was able to withdraw 37k..I wanted to withdraw d remaining 80k but was told I can't..I don tire walahi
dey won't allow u withdraw money u deposited and didn't stake, it has always bn like dat
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Edoreborn: 8:06pm On May 21
MichaelSokoto:

dey won't allow u withdraw money u deposited and didn't stake, it has always bn like dat
1 stake 100k to win 117k
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by fineberry(m): 8:36pm On May 21
Nigeria police aren't good in investigating murder cases like this....too bad
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Hezmatosky: 8:52pm On May 21
She committed suicide
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Mustyrahl: 9:10pm On May 21
Chaii
Kpekus just waste😭
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by messiah(m): 9:16pm On May 21
Another runsgirl lost in the line of duty.
Re: Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja by Johel(m): 10:06pm On May 21
lexy2014:

are you saying that every single person who has died has died because they "don put their hand for something all in the name of money"?

Most untimely deaths are avoidable.
Except unforseen accidents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Two Ladies Gang-Raped And Killed In Kumasi, Ghana (Graphic photos) / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.