Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Prophet I O Samuel Prophecy On A And N Came To Pass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophet I O Samuel Prophecy On A And N Came To Pass (62 Views)

Prophetic Declaration: God Will Make Nigeria Smile Soon - Prophet I.O Samuel / Revealed: Prophet I.o Samuel Foretold The Death Of Herbert Wigwe / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet I O Samuel Prophecy On A And N Came To Pass by Sunnyadius: 12:05pm On May 21
..... Challenged Christians across the Globe to Pray against unexpected plane Crash

The world woke up to the news of the death of the Iranian president, who died in an helicopter craah in his country. Prophet I.O Samuel of Shiloh Word Chapel in Abuja.

In a service attended by a lot of congregants on Sunday 12th, November, 2023. He asked his congregation to pray against plane crash from then till 2024.

In the now viral video seen by our reporter he said “ The angels destroyed one plane crash, the other plane can not land. Please pray for country that start with A and end with N and also country that starts with N and ends with A. Projection on air crash has been destroyed before, let’s pray more till 2024”

These are his prophetic words which came like a parable as it finally came to pass as people never suspected that such tragic occurrence would take place. The respected president of IRAN died in an helicopter crash.

It will be recalled also in America a country that starts with A and would involve a Nigerian National.

On Saturday February 10th, was a black day all over the world as the CEO of Access Holdings died in a helicopter crash in America, involving a Nigerian a country that starts with N and ends with A.

Prophet I.O Samuel, is renowned for his fervent prayers of mercy and intercession for Nigeria and also for the citizens.

But like the word of Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible that says “A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house”

The tragic occurrence would have been averted if people had heeded the warnings and call to pray by the man of God.

(1) (Reply)

54k New Minimum Wage / Tonic Greens Review / “effective Strategies For Indexing Backlinks To Boost SEO Visibility”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.