Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,043 members, 7,838,620 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Advice: M.sc Or Professional Exams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice: M.sc Or Professional Exams (865 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Which is the best bank account for Salary Earners - UBA, SC Or Zenith? / Top Ten Professional Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice: M.sc Or Professional Exams by fecpac07(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, I am confused of what to do at the moment. I have been searching for jobs for some months now and still hoping. In the process, I was offered M.Sc admission in UI. Now, if I take to this programme, what about the age palaver in the labour market at the end of the programme? That is why I still thinking of going for professional exams. I want advice of what exactly I should do, because I can only get resources to sponsor only one.
Re: Advice: M.sc Or Professional Exams by Sanni2: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hi, i really think u should go for the masters. The most important thing is that u waste no time at all. The age requirement for applicants with masters is more than the regular age requirements. u can always do your professional courses when u have a steady job. Go for the MSc.

(1) (Reply)

Copywriters? / Coming Home For Good From Europe / Lying On Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.