Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) (98025 Views)

Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) / How I Got A Free Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by ne4real(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin laughs.

u guys wont kill me with laughter in this forum!!!!!!!!
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by bidex(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
hummm, seven dangers. but i dont see this as a danger. to me it will be seven more advantages of coke. let me start with chlorine,  chlorine is an element that when added to water forms hydrochloric acid. and it is this same chlorine that is beign used for water purification and sweet taste(not like sugar taste ooo cos some ppl might think sugary).

why dont u say seven dangers of tissue papers sofar u can use it in toilet and at the same time use it in the kitchen?

abeg make we dey know wetin we dey post here ooo.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2007
ne4real:

grin grin grin grin grin laughs.

u guys wont kill me with laughter in this forum!!!!!!!!

Abi I bow o
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2007
Po Deep:

Hmn.Soda.Health.Science.Intelligent vocabulary.Lack of humor.
Well this is what happened last night.
I sat under the stars & pondered upon the metagremphilytics of the evils of the soda industry.So i blinked twice,scratched my a$$ once & thot: how about shoving two bottles of coke & pepsi respectively up my a$$.Without hesitation,i acted upon my thoughts.
Its really hard for me to say this but by d next morning,the acids from the drinks had melted all my rubbish.Can u imagine?!All of my rubbish! This circumconflominarggarating occurence caused my infant bitch(not human) to die of starvation.All because no rubbish was left for her poor soul to devour.Can u imagine?not a single morsel of rubbish! Sh!t!rubbish!!rubbish!!!rubbish!!!!(please do well to ignore the numerous '!'s)
So Bleep coke & pepsi!Bleep em!(or as d moderator would interprete; 'Mess em!')!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please dont allow my boss to fire me for laughing on duty oh. please
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by rasulua(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2007
Greatpeter, greetins 2 evri1,am u new home guy,we gona share tins together,Wel am new in da house,bt plz cn i nw d web u gt dat msg from?
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by oluyemimi(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2007
wetin we go com dey drink?na wa oh!!!!
hope dis is still jokes/nairaland
cnt beliv this!
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2007
oluyemimi:

wetin we go com dey drink?na wa oh!!!!
hope this is still jokes/nairaland
cnt beliv this!

I tire o
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Rlst84sale(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2008
It is now understandable why Niaja is the way it is, had this guy posted this on some white guys website, someone would have gone and experimented most of the facts that he stated here. The guy was mostly right coke/pepsi is not healthy for human consumption, (it is so sad we feed them to children). Stop dissing the guy the info is quiet informative. Thanks buddy.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Ninjabyte(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2008
Rlst84sale:

It is now understandable why Niaja is the way it is, had this guy posted this on some white guys website, someone would have gone and experimented most of the facts that he stated here. The guy was mostly right coke/pepsi is not healthy for human consumption, (it is so sad we feed them to children). Stop dissing the guy the info is quiet informative. Thanks buddy.

Well for starters, if u check the stats, u'll discover that most allergies and disorders related to food are prevalent in the developed countries. Thats cos they've solved most of their problems so all they do is eat (excessively) and thats the more reason why they'll be pushed to carry out a test of their own. Here wey be say hunger and poverty dey sleep on the same bed with us, what do u expect.

If person get awoof offer wey make .im paddy buy am coke, u wan make the guy fashi begin dey yarn okpata say coke dey kill? Ol boy, e no go happen. Awon guys go sip awoof till they drop.

But on a serious note, these are points i'll consider when next i grab the black "thing" that makes "life tastes good"
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by ituen(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
WEll i dont know for u guys but as for me, I can say from birth till this post i've drank coca cola and pepsi products worth abt N3m or 3 Truckloads i wonder why coca cola or pepsi never recognize me [img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2357[/img] ranging from 35cl, 50cl, family size to Cans, plastic bottles.

Now i'm stuck to the 50cl cos its value for money na (almost sued coca cola for stopping production of family size). [img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2315[/img]

The main thing is hw ur body metabolism works. Mine breaks sugar easily and converts it to energy for me. I'm a very energetic person and I do a lot of work which involves maintenance of pumps, compressors and turbines and believe you me, being a mechanical engineer in this aspect is not a small task. Using spanners or wrenches of size 60 no be paper work oh.

I do a lot of trekking and running so i definitely use up the sugar in my body for energy (in case the starch from the food carbohydrates finish). Your body may tell u a different thing.

All the same, we need to take precautions. I've had tooth decays and removals check my profile for further details and it is caused by lack of dental hygiene. I usually have a bad habit of eating chocolates and having carbonated drinks and i forget at the end of the day to brush my teeth. We all know wat bacteria can do and i've cultivated this habit for more than 15 yrs. [img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2283[/img]

So if we can clean our teeth after every meal, den we wld have little side effects to these sweet tins.

As for me, anyday, a chilled bottle of 50cl coke will do the trick. Infact, if u offer me that, we don get good lasting friendship [img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2330[/img][img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2294[/img]

But remember, no be me tell you oh
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by topeteadr(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2008
Wtf? Did u say 'tis out. . . . Well this dosent prevent me 4rm drinking it. . . .
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by ituen(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
Well u can do if u wanna. But i dont tell u my own case
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Rlst84sale(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
Funny enough, the kind of sugar that out body is programmed to easily break down is glucose found in natural form in friuts and vegetables. The body treats any processed sugar such as found in soda, juice and other sweets as poison. Another surprising fact is that one can/bottle of soda can render the immune system functionless by 30% for 24 hours. If the body is resisting, fighting infections, and rebuilding its damaged tissues now while you keep pouring your soda in it  is just a matter of time. It will eventually pack it up sooner or later. The earlier we realize it the better "whatsover one sows one shall reap". Stop drinking soda before it stops you. Good luck.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by clemcykul(f): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2008
*goes off and drinks 2 crates of coca cola* grin

aww i feeeel gooooooooooood grin
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by holythug(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2008
undecided @ poster yea all d chemical equations & reactions in ur hypthesis or shd i say theory as nuttin to go wit d reaction d coke or watever soft drink will do to do stomach or did u say body, & dis goes to d heavy drinkers, i.e is talkin d bones . . .as for me o, i take it wen i feel like infact, as soon as i click reply, m gettin a 50cl (orobo) cool
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by holythug(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2008
@ least its better than dis

Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by clemcykul(f): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2008
*grins*
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by holythug(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
clem ur happy 2day cool
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by xammy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
i hope stout and star is still ok, because even dou it will cause earthquake: guyz i will still be there for my love
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by clemcykul(f): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2008
jeeeeeezzzz holythug dont chu want me happy?

wat an observer! grin
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by quickygirl(f): 3:37am On Mar 10, 2008
oops
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by kellygirl(f): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
Thank God i don't drink coke nor pepsi.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by marvz28: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2009
guys i have watched a contest on how many coke can you drink and it was awesome!!!

know why??

the winner die on the spot!!

interesting right?
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by sipraomer: 12:59am On Jun 17, 2009
I have also heard it couple of years ago. I confirmed it with doctors. It is a very dangerous thing. I have stopped drinking it.Although 7 up or sprite are more moderate drinks.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by sammy105: 1:55am On Jul 27, 2009
I'm really glad you posted this! I don't know, if this is a joke forum or not, I was linked to it by searching Google. Allonym - how can you compare drinking coke to cold water, ? That's nonsense, every source I read so far backed up that the 'ingredients' in coke hurt digestion, even Russian online TV had a special about it - every source. Cold water has nothing to do with coke, don't be silly, water isn't harmful, except for a small minority of people allergic to whatever tap water carries, I don't know.
My dad drinks, I think eight or more 2-liters of coke every week, no joke. I'm tryin to convince him to stop. I stopped drinking it msyelf for months, now every time I take a sip it sickens me.
For those of you getting mad, it's probably 'cause you don't feel ready to stop this addiction, that's normal. But don't attack the poster for that,
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Spyker: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
Good or bad, Coca Cola for life.
What is happening in this world is competition. People will give all kinds of excuses to sell their product even if they spoil other people's businesses.
Coca Cola is a worldwide brand. So forget this analysis. People will continue to drink it because it will change nothing.
Doctors would tell you too much of every thing is bad. Correct.
Less of every thing is also bad. Correct also. So why do we have to live base on these assumptions.
Cigarette smoking is dangerous to health yet people continue to smoke even more.

LAck of this causes something, excess of this also causes another. Please let people make a choice.
If you look at the world today, the more you label something negative the more people want it.

Please when will too much of sex or lack of sex be discussed. At least this has not been discuss much. Abi (Moderator, please take note)
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by CrazyMan(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
Nice write up.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by bydot1(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2009
cool
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by CrazyMan(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2009
smiley
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by bydot1(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2009
Real men don't insult women
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by CrazyMan(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2009
Stop stealing my signature biko
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by bydot1(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2009
i wonder how many months it took u to come up with such words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~ Let's Kill English Language / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.