Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) (98024 Views)

Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) / How I Got A Free Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by CrazyMan(m): 4:17am On Sep 14, 2009
I smell jealousy.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by bydot1(m): 5:17am On Sep 14, 2009
say werin
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by davidrj54: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2010
Pepsi and Coke are the Major companies monopolizing bottled water industry in USA.
Google or You Tube: "Bottled Water vs Tap Water" to learn more.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by papine(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2010
@poster wat of other soft drinks? and another Q why is it dat it's only d muslim faithfuls dat are passing dis info ?
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by ladyju(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
na waooo and i drink arleast two bottles of coke a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by dani1luv: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
Very informative

But why in the joke section

[i]or is this a Joke os Somthing~?[/i]
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Suave309: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
Unbelievable kind of. For now, i wouldn't dispute these facts until i have them experimented. But whatever it is, coke and others would have been banned long ago if truly it is as harmful as the write-up poses. Still ruminating over it and again it's in the 'jokes' section.
The truth is, virtually everything we take these days have one adverse effect or the other - even the drugs we take to treat ailments!
My advice is that everything should be in moderation.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by lysaa(f): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
is this a joke? embarassed
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by jokingmary(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
lysaa:

is this a joke? embarassed

I think its lost sad

Though this is not a joke but it makes sense.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by bighead1(m): 2:54am On Jun 28, 2010
omg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Blackode: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2010
Methinks the moderator of this forum should move the topic to the appropriate section.

Everything the poster said has a basis in truth. go to http://www.all-lies.com/legends/business/products/coke/dangercoke.shtml for more info on the death by coke thingy.

If you drink a lot of coke good for Coca-Cola, wished I had stake in the company though.

There are worse things in life anyway and even you would have to admit that Coca-Cola has an additivity to it 'cause some people just gotta have it everyday and that includes the two chicks that sit behind me.

Classic case of 'ikun n je ogede ikun n re di, '
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Fasterboy: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2010
don't crucify the poster. he did a great job. while we are all trying to be happy here, u never can tell how many people this information can caution to check their addiction.
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by KA24DETT(m): 2:37am On Jul 10, 2010
the poster just posted
Rlst84sale:

Funny enough, the kind of sugar that out body is programmed to easily break down is glucose found in natural form in friuts and vegetables. The body treats any processed sugar such as found in soda, juice and other sweets as poison. Another surprising fact is that one can/bottle of soda can render the immune system functionless by 30% for 24 hours. If the body is resisting, fighting infections, and rebuilding its damaged tissues now while you keep pouring your soda in it  is just a matter of time. It will eventually pack it up sooner or later. The earlier we realize it the better "whatsover one sows one shall reap". Stop drinking soda before it stops you. Good luck.
bullsh*t. the body has every enzyme to covert every sugar to glucose., thats why we have maltase, latase, sucrase., the body is very efficient,the efficency of the body in converting food to glucose is about 45%, thats amazing considering that a car engine efficency is 35%, what are u talking about immune system, it has nothing to do about it,
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by KA24DETT(m): 2:57am On Jul 10, 2010
the thing about coke washing out car battery deposit is just cus of coke content of carbondioxide,, its a base and it reacts with the acid to form salt and water,,, no big deal,,,
the new delhi experiment is totally false,, no amount of coke will kill u,, the body respiratory ventilates ur body,, that why u breath 12-20 times minute,, the coke thing dissolving meat is just the acidic part of coke,, if u take apple juice and put into meat, u will see the same effect,, even peel an orange and put the juice in meat will have the same effect cus it all contain citric acid,, citric acid is a weak acid, the teeth experiment is also stupid,, who in the world leaves coke in his mouth 24-7, u gulp it down, it gets to the stomach which is very acidic, goes down to the duedoneum, the pancrease releases pancreatic juice which is basic to neutralize the acid, get to the small intestine where it is broken down by sucrase to different compound and absorbed by the intestines thorugh NA-ATP co transport. every thing goes through the superior messentry artery which joins the splenic vein and forms the portal vein which goes to the liver,, the liver detoxificates everything and converts some of the glucose to glycogen for storage. This is a short hand version of the processes that occur from when u drink coke to how it is metabolized. The bad thing about this acids is that the erode the enamel of ur teeth which is why we are being told to cut down on sugary stuff by our doctors, brushin after every meal is a good way to maintain dental hygiene., most people dont really do that. Am a MD student so i know what am saying. Alcohol is even worse cus it causes cirrohsis of the liver., The liver is the only organ in the body the doctors have not found a replacement, its lights out for u if u mess with ur liver,, they have artificial heart, artificial ventilation device,, , the liver, nothing and every thing u eat must go there,, thats why i call it the food central processing unit,. the only good thing is that it is the only organ that regenerate itself fully, please stop drinking alcohol, it dosent pay, big boy no be to dey drink 10 bottles of beer,,, u dey overwork ur liver, omo, if u see people wey dey for hospital cus of cirrohosis, u go know wetin i dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by ibrandnaija: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2013
Naija Chinese man speaks about Go Slow!! Funny and cool!!

"Go Slow" ft. Babatunde - Brought to you by ibrandnaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soaZUh5nJ9s

Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE. More videos to come very soon, stay tuned!!
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
ฟһў is this topic not on frontpage

Moderators frontpage pls!, tell †ђξ
Truth aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ make †ђξ
Devil ashamed!
Re: Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks) by booksrite(f): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
ladyju:
na waooo and i drink arleast two bottles of coke a day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~ Let's Kill English Language / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.