Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,849 members, 7,866,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/2024 (100 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/05/2018 Tuesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/2024 by dallyemmy: 2:54pm On May 21
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY MAY 22ND 2024

THEME: WHAT IS YOUR FOCUS?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/2024 by dallyemmy: 2:55pm On May 21
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/2024 by dallyemmy: 9:52am On May 22
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Father for the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank You, Father for bringing me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of Your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father release upon my life the grace to continually look unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of my faith, in Jesus name

5.Father, please empower me by Your grace to focus my attention on the things above and not on the carnal and mundane things below, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to seek first Your kingdom and righteousness and as I do, let all other things be added unto me, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, empower me by Your grace to always focus my attention on eternal things above and not on the mundane things of this world..

8.Father, the grace not to shift my focus and attention from heaven and start pursuing material and earthly things, please, give unto me, in Jesus name.

9.Father I have started well please, let me finish strong and we'll in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11..Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12..Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13..Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check:- Is This My Giving Tithe Calculations Correct? / Are You Empty-headed? Nature worship. / Spiritual Meaning Of Wake-ups 1 Am, 2 Am, 3 Am, 4 Am, Or 5 Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.