Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,573 members, 7,865,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away (44222 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Precambrian111: 9:50pm On May 21
CrossRhodes:

You can see that the soldiers deserve whatever they get in the hands of terrorists because they behave same way too.
in pictures of the mub can't trace any sign on them than same civilian whom u claim are innocent citizens you you haven't started yelling soon ma cry can't beat up soldiers in western countries n go free never in the world rubbish
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Precambrian111: 9:52pm On May 21
Vulcan24:

What did the soldiers came to do initially, isn't it to assault civilians? When the table turn they are acting like it was an official assignment!

Even this current occupation is illegal and unconstitutional! Soldiers av no right to forcefully evict and occupy citizens property!

This is becoming unbecoming of them to first damn the rule of law and act with impunity just because they carry guns that we pay for to protect us!

Courts should rise up and start prosecuting the commands infringing on civil rights and liberties.
ok thanks military stands bro
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54pm On May 21
Precambrian111:
pure assumption she deserves it
Of course she does. That is why I salute her bravery defying the odds and her life.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Sprinklepee: 10:15pm On May 21
Precambrian111:
E pain u na them get the street come out n fight rabbit
i know weytin i fit tell u but make i nor talk coz my mouth nor good, surely you self dey do am.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Donake: 10:54pm On May 21
It's the desert approach to civilization. It's unfortunate you were merged with the madness...
Dogalmighty17:
Let them go and slap in Borno state and see how far. These are soldiers who abandon thier barracks and flee like wildebeasts running away from a pack of raving mad hyenas whenever they hear rumor that boko haram boys want to turn up.

E reach civilian body now dem dey get muscle. And on what grounds is banex plaza shut down? Which court made that pronouncement? Nigerian army can't engage in lawlessness and still act as agents of maintaining law and order.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Absuchat(m): 11:12pm On May 21
Precambrian111:
ok thanks military stands bro
Sholaco:
if her husband is a general she wouldn't have behavior in a disorderly manner.

Stop reasoning with your anus...obi supporter rascal
Awolowo's free education is a scam after all
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by VULCAN(m): 1:35am On May 22
Any day you don't defend govt and her agents is a cursed day for you

What a waste of an education.

When you were small, your teachers would have looked at you and imagined how you would be a valuable member of society one day

But look at what you have become!

CommonSense1967:
If she was slapped and then taken away, how did this reporter confirm that she was in a comatose state?

Assumptions, rumors, and innuendoes, that's all Nigerian journalists are capable of.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by CommonSense1967: 2:24am On May 22
VULCAN:
Any day you don't defend govt and her agents is a cursed day for you

What a waste of an education.

When you were small, your teachers would have looked at you and imagined how you would be a valuable member of society one day

But look at what you have become!

Any day that your shallow zero IQ empty skull is not properly utilized is a waste of sperm and effort for your parents. A condom could have prevented such a waste of human being.
Continue with your miserable low life existence, always looking for someone and anyone to blame for your pathetic sorry pitiful sorry empty life. Semi-educated fools like you simply went through buildings called schools but the school didn't impact your capacity to think rationally. That's part of the problem in Nigeria, a country full of so-called educated idiots who are only capable of reading and writing but lack basic logic and rational thinking capacity.

STFU and get lost.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by bdon123(m): 3:07am On May 22
Oshkosch:
This rubbish can’t happen in the developed world.
There’s no rule of law in Nigeria. Simply because some thugs beat some men in uniform, you now close an entire shopping complex where law abiding citizens conduct there legal businesses. Nigeria is a shame. What is the function of our elected president. MR President pls call this rascals to other. Let the soldiers go and occupy Sambisa or Zamfara Forest not Banex plaza.
Simply becos?if u soldiers are assaulted without consequences wat do u tink will happen to u?that place should be locked for a month.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by worksmart(m): 4:34am On May 22
According to you, soldiers are social bullies and instruments of state terror, yet some Nigerians no get the sense to not be fighting with them?

Please people should not be trying to beat up police or soldiers as they are there to keep law , order and maintain security. Otherwise you are asking for lawlessness and anarchy.
Racoon:
sad Soldiers are rarely seen or heard of in civilised settings except in cases of national emergency. But here they are more of social bullies or instruments of state terror.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:14am On May 22
Sprinklepee:
even though she cross the barricade, e never reach to slap her faint, i dey sure you dey beat your wife/girlfriend.

If she deserves some beatings, beatings she'd get. Women are like rat; very petty and daring.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Sprinklepee: 9:02am On May 22
Pharaoh4rin:

If she deserves some beatings, beatings she'd get. Women are like rat; very petty and daring.
how you go dey beat woman, for me i nor fit beat woman, e dey somehow to me.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:30am On May 22
Sprinklepee:
how you go dey beat woman, for me i nor fit beat woman, e dey somehow to me.

There's a way to beat a woman. Don't hit them on bress and pelvic. But damage their face and they'll 4ver avoid messing with you or ur kind the next time. Sometimes, you hold their both hands, pull out and pull them down. In that case, they'll crash land with their face, bress, knees.
Next time they'll shut the fvck up. Do you notice the way lioness respect the lion? A lion can take a hard earned food from a lioness and all the lioness does is to submit for a quickie,lol

It's feels great being a man.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Sprinklepee: 11:55am On May 22
Pharaoh4rin:

There's a way to beat a woman. Don't hit them on bress and pelvic. But damage their face and they'll 4ver avoid messing with you or ur kind the next time. Sometimes, you hold their both hands, pull out and pull them down. In that case, they'll crash land with their face, bress, knees.
Next time they'll shut the fvck up. Do you notice the way lioness respect the lion? A lion can take a hard earned food from a lioness and all the lioness does is to submit for a quickie,lol

It's feels great being a man.
op i get you but there are still some other ways rather beating a woman, as for i've already made a vow that i will neva touch or even quarrel with a woman.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Lomprico2: 12:11pm On May 22
Zooooooooo
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Kingzmate(m): 1:02pm On May 22
POWER SWITCH OVER grin

NA TINUBU THUGS THEM BEAT THEM cool
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by mikelgrey(m): 2:58pm On May 22
rayvelez:
Soldiers behaving like a terrorists in a shithole country.
E no go better for this zoo again make I sha make my money and jet out of this useless zoo.

You be mumu
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by mikelgrey(m): 2:59pm On May 22
Abujaexpress:
Banex Ipob members don buy market. Abuja nor bi East grin
They tot is Criminal Nnamdi kanu controling their papa
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by mikelgrey(m): 3:01pm On May 22
badboyTee:
cheesy

You see why I don't blame those guys for beating them. Many soldiers mentality is to oppress other civilian and I hate that mentality. God sparing if any soldier passes his boundary with me and he isn't with gun we would fight like men.
And you and your family will die like Hamas terrorist. ..Chicken
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by badboyTee(m): 3:17pm On May 22
mikelgrey:

And you and your family will die like Hamas terrorist. ..Chicken
one crazy oppressor sighted .... grin
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:28pm On May 22
[quote author=Sprinklepee post=130083180] op i get you but there are still some other ways rather beating a woman, as for i've already made a vow that i will neva touch or even quarrel with a

You'll understand when you're 25. Don't beat a woman over flimsy reasons. Learn to correct them as often as possible. BUT when beating calls, do it. That's all I'm saying.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by CrossRhodes: 5:33pm On May 22
Precambrian111:
in pictures of the mub can't trace any sign on them than same civilian whom u claim are innocent citizens you you haven't started yelling soon ma cry can't beat up soldiers in western countries n go free never in the world rubbish
You are incoherent
My daughter writes better than you
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Sprinklepee: 8:27pm On May 22
[quote author=Pharaoh4rin post=130086665][/quote] which be when am 25, i go be 29 by august and i don dey into relationship girls but that does not prompt me to beat a woman and the fact that i stay with my dad and i see that my dad didn't touch his wife and he also warn me never to touch a woman, so i can do it.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Hamilton1(m): 11:13am On May 25
Jayhome24:
No one should complain because when Banex traders tore millitary uniform you bloody civilian were hailing the culprits so now the soldies are back to dish out double-up then don't complain.

They should pour cold water on her she will wake up.

Banex market traders don buy market already so they should be ready for the music.
Slapping a woman, is there any woman in the video that you saw beating the Soldiers??
Watch the video well, you see any woman during the beating??
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Hamilton1(m): 11:16am On May 25
stevups:
Una get mind o! una beat soldiers, ha!
You see any woman in the video beating the Soldiers??
All I see is men dragging soldiers up and down, why slapping woman??
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Hamilton1(m): 11:18am On May 25
Realestatepro:
Serves them right.
Next time, you won't assault a military man .

How can you fight a military man on uniform?
Why you Mumu like this??
Watching the video you see any woman fighting the soldiers?
No be only men de drag drag the soldiers up and down, you see any woman beating any soldier in the video??
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Jayhome24: 11:41am On May 25
Hamilton1:

Slapping a woman, is there any woman in the video that you saw beating the Soldiers??
Watch the video well, you see any woman during the beating??

A millitary personnel will never touch a woman if no provocation or something seriously went wrong.

Anyway it's already old news. It's gone.
Re: Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away by Realestatepro(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02
Hamilton1:

Why you Mumu like this??
Watching the video you see any woman fighting the soldiers?
No be only men de drag drag the soldiers up and down, you see any woman beating any soldier in the video??

The mumu here is obviously you.
Go to banex plaza and challenge the soldiers there let's see the outcome .
Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home / Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.