Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

A Story Of Sango And Ogun, I Call It Clash Of The Gods - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Story Of Sango And Ogun, I Call It Clash Of The Gods (114 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread / BBNaija Housemates, Tolanibaj And Kaisha Clash In The House / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of Sango And Ogun, I Call It Clash Of The Gods by Rahmon0907: 5:05pm On May 21
In the vibrant land of the Yoruba, there lived two mighty deities, Sango, the god of thunder and fire, and Ogun, the god of iron and war. Both were powerful and revered, yet their hearts were captivated by the same woman: Oya, the goddess of the winds, storms, and transformation. Oya was known for her fierce beauty and unmatched strength, which drew both gods to her.

Sango, with his fiery temper and electric charm, sought to win Oya's heart with displays of his might. He conjured storms that illuminated the sky, roaring thunder that echoed his love. His boldness was intoxicating, and Oya was drawn to his energy and passion.

Ogun, on the other hand, was a master of strategy and endurance. He crafted weapons of unparalleled strength, showing Oya his skills and dedication. His quiet intensity and unwavering focus offered a steady, grounded love, contrasting Sango's fiery advances.

The rivalry between Sango and Ogun grew fierce. They challenged each other in a series of contests to prove who was more deserving of Oya's affection. Sango summoned lightning to split mighty trees, while Ogun forged indestructible swords and shields. The land trembled under their competition, and the people watched in awe and fear.

Amidst the chaos, Oya, wise and discerning, realized the destruction their rivalry was causing. She loved them both for their unique qualities but knew that this battle could not continue. Oya called them together in the eye of a storm she created, her voice commanding and serene.

The tales of sango and Ogun, will fill up books if I start to narrate now however I made a video on this, I call it clash of the gods. Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xst4cj-c-fk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Taste Of Sin (2023): Stands Out As A Game-changer In Ghana Movie Industry. / Oscar-Winning Producer Of The Godfather Dies As Stars Pay Tribute To The Legend / Reckless Heart (2024) – Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.