Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,869 members, 7,866,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. (1316 Views)

My Dead Neighbour / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Juzec: 5:13pm On May 21
I actually posted about my missing friend yesterday. I'm feeling so devastated but I have to set the record straight. I saw the thread on front page about her death and so many people talking about hookup and the rest. How vile can some people get?
This lady is married with kids. She is doing very well more than majority of the sadistic souls talking about hookup.
She came back to Nigeria coz she was going through stuff and depression. She left home and was found to have committed suicide.
Please enough of all the disinformation flying about. Respect the dead please!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by immortalcrown(m): 5:17pm On May 21
They are sadistic souls as you said.

But regarding your claim that she was found to have committed suicide, why does the post on the front page say her death is suspected to be a ritual killing?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Namaster: 5:28pm On May 21
You shouldn't blame them. The post on FP left out a CRITICAL detail. Your original post did the same thing.

Both created a plot hole that needed to be filled. Given that it happened in Nigeria, the principle of Occam's Razor dictates that the hookup-gone-wrong explanation is not so far-fetched.

That said, RIP to the lady. Depression is as DEADLY as any physiological disease out there.

Her friends and families should have advised her to stay put wherever she was before coming back to Nigeria. They are more likely to be equipped to treat her than Nigerian institutions.

3 Likes

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Juzec: 5:43pm On May 21
immortalcrown:
They are sadistic souls as you said.

But regarding your claim that she was found to have committed suicide, why does the post on the front page say he death is suspected to be a ritual killing?
I think added the ritual part for traffic purpose
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by immortalcrown(m): 5:45pm On May 21
Juzec:
I think added the ritual part for traffic purpose
Okay.
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Babangidapikin: 6:02pm On May 21
Mscheew such a fine woman ...why Suicide

1 Like

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Proserpina: 6:27pm On May 21
Namaster:
You shouldn't blame them. The post on FP left out a CRITICAL detail. Your original post did the same thing.

Both created a plot hole that needed to be filled. Given that it happened in Nigeria, the principle of Occam's Razor dictates that the hookup-gone-wrong explanation is not so far-fetched.

That said, RIP to the lady. Depression is as DEADLY as any physiological disease out there.

Her friends and families should have advised her to stay put wherever she was before coming back to Nigeria. They are more likely to be equipped to treat her than Nigerian institutions.
The bolded please don't make this sound like the standard but rather an excuse for insecurity, lack of forensic search, a malicious method to dismiss female deaths/kidnap, an effective method for evil perpetrators to get away with evil and continue evil a strategic way to keep women checked and controlled and finally a lazy excuse for unwilling security authorities to do due diligence. It is not a standard just a lazy way to ignore and let real problems continue to exist.

It's a pity such a pretty woman ended it that way, she's lucky someone is her to defend her dignity others didn't get that and it's bad.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:39pm On May 21
Family should arrest the husband for questioning asap.
Was she living in marital turbulence, yet pretending/smiling? Did he infect her with an incurable ailment? What caused her depression?
Or did she have any genetic health challenge? She looks beautiful and healthy, so what caused a depression bad enough to make a mother decide to abandon her children and kill her$elf? Nothing is adding up, her family should do the needful. Start with the husband and get information from her children.

4 Likes

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Nonexisting1: 7:27pm On May 21
LilMissFavvy:
Family should arrest the husband for questioning asap.
Was she living in marital turbulence, yet pretending/smiling? Did he infect her with an incurable ailment? What caused her depression?
Or did she have any genetic health challenge? She looks beautiful and healthy, so what caused a depression bad enough to make a mother decide to abandon her children and kill her$elf? Nothing is adding up, her family should do the needful. Start with the husband and get information from her children.
Would you have done the same if the tables were turned? Many cases of men committing since over depression have graced this forum, how many times did you call for their wives to be arrested for questioning? I don't know why you women refuse to ever take responsibilities for your actions. A woman woke up, left her phone and went to kill herself and all you do is call for the head of her husband. Shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by NaijaCover(m): 7:41pm On May 21
Juzec:
I think Naija-Cover added the ritual part for traffic purpose

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On May 21
Couldn’t have said it better
Proserpina:
The bolded please don't make this sound like the standard but rather an excuse for insecurity, lack of forensic search, a malicious method to dismiss female deaths/kidnap, an effective method for evil perpetrators to get away with evil and continue evil a strategic way to keep women checked and controlled and finally a lazy excuse for unwilling security authorities to do due diligence. It is not a standard just a lazy way to ignore and let real problems continue to exist.

It's a pity such a pretty woman ended it that way, she's lucky someone is her to defend her dignity others didn't get that and it's bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Xpeerence: 7:55pm On May 21
I hope you re satisfied now deforming the the name of the innocent dead lady.
post=130073361:

Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by NaijaCover(m): 7:57pm On May 21
Xpeerence:
I hope you re satisfied now deforming the the name of the innocent dead lady.

Why Do you say that please
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Jman06(m): 10:51pm On May 21
What could have led such a beautiful lady to commiting suicide? Too bad!

RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On May 22
Juzec:
∆ I actually posted about my missing friend yesterday. I'm feeling so devastated but I have to set the record straight. I saw the thread on front page about her death and so many people talking about hookup and the rest. How vile can some people get?
This lady is married with kids. She is doing very well more than majority of the sadistic souls talking about hookup.
She came back to Nigeria coz she was going through stuff and depression. She left home and was found to have committed suicide.
Please enough of all the disinformation flying about. Respect the dead please!!!!
Came back to Nigeria from where? Why didn't she simply get treatment where she was for her condition? Who goes back to Nigeria because of depression abeg! undecided

Poor kid! undecided

1 Like

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On May 22
Babangidapikin:
DEPRESSION!!! undecided
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On May 22
LilMissFavvy:
Family should arrest the husband for questioning asap. Was she living in marital turbulence, yet pretending/smiling? Did he infect her with an incurable ailment? What caused her depression?
■ Or did she have any genetic health challenge? She looks beautiful and healthy, so what caused a depression bad enough to make a mother decide to abandon her children and kill her$elf? Nothing is adding up, her family should do the needful. Start with the husband and get information from her children
The problem with all of this is she was an adult, and as such, responsible for her own mental and emotional well-being. If she was having a hard time in the marriage, she had every right and time to choose her mental well-being and sanity over it all. lipsrsealed undecided

2. Depression does not care how good you look or how well you smile in pictures. So long as the man did not kill her, there is nothing they can do. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:46am On May 22
post=130073647:

If you're not sure of the details of an event/incident, you shouldn't be too quick to post it.
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Bongadu: 4:51am On May 22
Homicide not suicide
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by ednut1(m): 4:53am On May 22
Babangidapikin:
suicide is for ugly people?

2 Likes

Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by NaijaCover(m): 5:06am On May 22
ChybuzzDD:

If you're not sure of the details of an event/incident, you shouldn't be too quick to post it.

Show The thread, we publish too quick
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by DeltaBachelor(m): 2:48pm On May 22
So sad !
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Aywi: 4:05pm On Jun 06
Juzec:
I actually posted about my missing friend yesterday. I'm feeling so devastated but I have to set the record straight. I saw the thread on front page about her death and so many people talking about hookup and the rest. How vile can some people get?

Hey bro, is your name Jude by any chance.
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Aywi: 4:07pm On Jun 06
Juzec:

I’ve emailed you. Please reply.
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by Juzec: 4:54pm On Jun 06
Aywi:

I’ve emailed you. Please reply.
I have
Re: Malicious Disinformation About My Dead Friend. by doggedfighter(f): 7:04am On Jun 07
post=130073647:

Because that's your stock- in- trade.

(1) (Reply)

Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband / .......... / Dear Mother's, What Do New Born Babies Eat When The Bré A St Milk Is Not Flowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.