Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (27112 Views)

39 Year Old Mum Gets Engaged To Son's 18 Year Old Best Friend (pics) / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Correctbae2: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
It is common this days for friends and relatives to upload Corpse of their loved ones who passed away. Their acts portrays their own way of showing Condolences.
A lady has taken to her Facebook page to frown at such acts. She said if you upload pictures of your dead friends to wish them 'RIP', it means you are not a friend. She said it is disrespect, inhumane. The person is just heartless and seeking attention. The person is causing more psychological trauma for the deceased real friends and family.

Her post below:

[b]If you wish your dead "friend" RIP by uploading a picture of your friend's corpse,
You are not a friend.
You are an attention-seeking slowpoke with no sense of personal morality or decency!
Have you taken a moment to imagine the psychological trauma that these postings cause on the REAL friends and family members of the deceased
A family is dealing with the painful death of a loved one, yet you go ahead and subject them to much more grief by putting up disgracing pictures of the bodies of their deceased loved ones.
You are mad!
Yes, I said it!!
Do you know that these traumatizing pictures of the dead you post on social media has tend to serve as constant reminders of the loss and pain of the deceased's family and friends
Do you know it can hinder them from finding the closure they need to move on??
That you put "RIP" does not make any difference!!!!!
We get it, you want to inform people about an accident... a murder... a suicide... an abortion..
But is it necessary to share photos of the deceased
Did you ask the deceased’s family for permission to post the photos
Would the deceased want to see degrading and disrespectful pictures of himself/herself all over social media??
The desire for virtual relevance and attention has robbed us of any shred of morality, logical reasoning and propriety...
Stop it!!!!!

It is disrespectful, insensitive, cruel, psychotic, heartless and inhumane!!!![/b]

https://correct.com.ng/if-you-wish-your-dead-friend-rip-by-uploading-a-picture-of-the-corpse-you-are-not-a-friend-heartless-psychotic-and-an-attention-seeker-lady-says/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Babyforever(f): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2018
True though sad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by izzou(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Uploading a corpse is terrible angry angry angry

But then, so many people draw their breath from likes and shares.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2018
At least to show last respect to the dead people do that in facebook. .. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by EbukaHades10(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2018
See bwest!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by dominique(f): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Uploading photos of a corpse even the person is a stranger to you is just downright wrong! Imagine seeing gory photos of your dead loved one splashed all over the blogs and social media. I hope the government steps in and put a stop to this.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by soberdrunk(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
If you want to sell market then sell market!! Which is she playing "Dead peoples advocate", she for kuku say make the family too nor print obituary posters, who don die don die!! The family will still remember whether they see the pictures or not..... angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Giddymoney(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Do Adults still use facebook?
That poo is full of children

The girl boobs tho....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by DIYhackers: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
What she post is senseless. She's just seeking attention too. All I see is the chest she pushed forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Khd95(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
turkey nla cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
She's Right! you are not a friend. but a heartless attention seeker.

17 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Donwyz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
she has a point

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by IamPlato(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is It Your Dead Body They Are Uploadin?

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Babatundeh26: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
I strongly agree with the lady. I don't think there's any need for posting a dead person's picture and tagging it RIP. Like what is essence? To bring the person back or announce to the world? For me it's all about attention seeking.

4 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Cowbuhari: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018

Hanty can we meet one on one so we can deliberate more on the matter tongue

P.S.. she talk true sha

8 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by paulchineduN(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
The lady is simply beautiful

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by OhiOfIhima: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
The likes, shares n comments has lead our nowadays youths from the moral ethic.. Vr disrespectful to the dead n the deceased family. Fair weather friends do such act alot...

3 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by flyca: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bloggers sef!
She was writing on her page nah! So why pick out her pictures? WTH!

So if I write about a "bad day" on my Facebook page, the next sceond I'm seeing my pictures littered all over blogs and even Nairaland?! Like what the f~ck!

You bloggers don't understand what privacy means? Or lemme say, you haven't met your match yet.

19 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by LazyNairalander(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
On point uf you ask me.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
EbukaHades10:
See bwest!!!!!
You are very slow.
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by chuks34(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
See bwest
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
DIYhackers:
What she post is senseless. She's just seeking attention too. All I see is the chest she pushed forward.
You saw just her chest, but I see just how wretched your soul is.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by sharpman1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
I absolutely agree.

It is disrespectful to upload someone's corpse on social media.

When i lost my spouse, her sister wanted to take pictures of her corpse on two occasions but i stopped her.

I found it disrespectful and totally unnecessary. I specifically made sure no one (including myself) had any picture of her dead body.

9 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by neolboy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
True talk
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by crafteck(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
She looks like a corpse, i uploaded a secondary school friends rip pic, that's when like 50 percent of our other friends got to know, we are scattered around the world but d 6 years boarding school binds our hearts together. Same as saying obituary posters are wrong.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by phemmyfour: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
She uploaded her breast to discourage us from uploading someone's corpse. What a way to pass a message across

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by LexngtonSteele: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
At times it seems like a perverse way of seeking attention

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorcee Asks For Wedding Expense Refund To Enable Him Remarry / New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely / Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.