Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen (27863 Views)

Rivers: Court restrains Amaewhule, Pro-Wike lawmakers From Sitting / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills / Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 7:52am On May 22
yarimo:
state assembly members can't amend state laws? Are you that illiterate?
It is you that is illiterate if you think what you're saying makes sense
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 7:53am On May 22
yarimo:
house of assembly members can't amend state laws? Are you that illiterate?
They can't. Deal with it. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Ganbite: 10:08am On May 22
[b]
igbarasdynasty:
Some people are just so unwise and dull.
You are rebelling against a Sitting Governor with so much executive powers vested in him and frolicking an ex Governor now an appointee?

More Like fighting your company’s CEO and going against all his policies as a mere employee and still expect a fair treatment or being paid by him??

Why hasn’t Wike decamped to APC but the glutton deceived 27 foolish lawmakers to defect just for his selfish interest and greed. That’s not loyalty on their part…. They are sanitary pads.

Let’s watch till the end. God fatherism is never a norm in Rivers state and those that have tried it, all failed woefully
[/b]

God fatherism is never a norm to all the south south not even River alone but to the entire South South
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 10:16am On May 22
Kukutente23:

They can't. Deal with it. Olodo
arguing with primary school student who is a stack illiterate is another problem ooo
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 10:17am On May 22
Kukutente23:

It is you that is illiterate if you think what you're saying makes sense
go back to school jss1 it's not late
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 11:02am On May 22
yarimo:
arguing with primary school student who is a stack illiterate is another problem ooo
Shut up you daft fool.

Prove that state assemblies can amend the Constitution

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 11:02am On May 22
yarimo:
go back to schoo jss1 it's not late

You can't even spell school correctly

Is Jss1 primary School where you come from?
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 11:44am On May 22
Kukutente23:

You can't even spell school correctly

Is Jss1 primary School where you come from?
thank God you know it was school I mean. Now go back to school okay
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 12:35pm On May 22
yarimo:
thank God you know it was school I mean meant. Now go back to school okay
You mean Jss1 in primary school? grin grin

Abeg. I nor want
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by jodeci(m): 12:42pm On May 22
yarimo:
go back to school jss1 it's not late

Fvvl,you are in deep pain.
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 1:04pm On May 22
Kukutente23:

You mean Jss1 in primary school? grin grin

Abeg. I nor want
go back to school ooooooo
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 1:49pm On May 22
yarimo:
go back to school ooooooo
At least you're learning to spell school on NL
You're better off than being a street urchin
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by 1stgenSCAMM: 4:22pm On May 22
U go explain taya u neva even start
Whalistic gbajue 🥴

Whalis:

If I tell you that I am benefitting from this Fubaras government would you believe it? Cool down.
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 4:27pm On May 22
Kukutente23:

At least you're learning to spell school on NL
You're better off than being a street urchin
go back to school
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 6:04pm On May 22
yarimo:
go back to school
Scoo or school? grin grin
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 7:16pm On May 22
Kukutente23:

Scoo or school? grin grin
Go back to school
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 8:49pm On May 22
yarimo:
Go back to school
Jss1 in primary scoo?
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 12:15pm On May 23
yarimo:
Go back to school
What is school
I only know scoo grin grin grin
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On May 23
Kukutente23:

What is school
I only know scoo grin grin grin
Oya go back to scoo
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Kukutente23: 1:29pm On May 23
yarimo:
Oya go back to scoo
What is scoo?

I only know of school grin grin
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On May 23
Kukutente23:

What is scoo?

I only know of school grin grin
that is very good, oya go back to the one you know. I am happy since you know one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Jodybarton: 7:00am On Jun 05
Bossly:
Nice reply for that creature Jodybarton

But when he wasn't working for tinubu you loved him lol you are as useless as your dad
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Jodybarton: 7:01am On Jun 05
vibratingpenis:

But you are supporting wike since he started working for tinubu and betrayed His friends, so how worthless is your own brain?

Judge it by yourself.

But you loved him when he wasn't working to tinubu now judge your stupidity, your more useless than your dad
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Jodybarton: 7:04am On Jun 05
blaise26abj:

Look in the mirror and see a bigger idiot. Is Wike fighting for equity and fairness ? No! He is fighting for his pockets too . Fubara is a governor and he has every right to say F you to a wanna be godfather . Same way Wike had every right to say F you to Atiku

But you loved wike before he started working for tinubu lol you are more useless than your dad
Re: Rivers: Court Nullifies Tenure Extension For Pro-Wike LG Chairmen by Jodybarton: 7:06am On Jun 05
[quote author=Kingpele post=130072384][/quote]

See your community and judge who is in bondage, I pity you and your ilks you feel you can talk anyhow on nairaland before you know it time don go fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House / Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) / Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.