Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy (39128 Views)

How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) / Original FIFA World Cup Trophy Finally Arrives In Nigeria, Lands In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Skillsnigeria: 7:30pm On May 21
That's good
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by waice6571: 7:30pm On May 21
Why are Nigerians always GREAT outside their God given country?

Still a mystery to me.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by joseph1832(m): 7:31pm On May 21
Hmm
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by predictor1: 7:31pm On May 21
enemmo:
Is he related to Mr Ladies Akerodolu Ale, formerly on Channels TV?

Congrats to him
He could be Ladi's son.

1 Like

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by brutal1(m): 7:32pm On May 21
D!eth to all your siblings children
PheelzAlmighty:
Naija to the world...

Greatness lives in us. Dea+h to all batidiots
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Gboom: 7:32pm On May 21
Nigeria got talent.

If not for corruption, Nigeria would have been a role model to the world
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On May 21
enemmo:
Is he related to Mr Ladies Akerodolu Ale, formerly on Channels TV?

Congrats to him

Why not former Ekiti state governor......🀣
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Sccarrr: 7:32pm On May 21
JAWBONE:
This guy?
Smh
u dey shake head cos u see yourself as a failure already right?😹
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Mathain19(m): 7:33pm On May 21
The only thing they celebrate in this British Project of a Country called Nigeria, Is witchcrafts and bad news..
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Lexusgs430: 7:34pm On May 21
waice6571:
Why are Nigerian GREAT outside their God given country?

Still a mystery to me.

Remaining in Nigeria, is a tourniquet......πŸ˜‚
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Hezzyluv: 7:38pm On May 21
The most painful part of it is that, "man city would beat us and still carry this beautiful creative designed trophy " cry cry
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by AuthorMan: 7:38pm On May 21
TotoIsGud4boy:
Many more talented artists are rotting away in Nigeria. I personally know slawn, dude used to skate at National stadium in surulere, we and his friends will do crazy stuff and we all got called crazy or Igbo smokers (weed smokers), with the help of some online friends he managed to japa to UK and today his story is not the same.. he owns a nice restaurant in London he started it last year, if you wan meet cool naija peeps in London I implore you to check the place out…

In summary, keep grinding as an artist and focus on building an international audience..

God bless you. Are you an artist?
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Tflex01: 7:40pm On May 21
Exousiang01:
Great

He is "British-Nigerian" now.
If e thief pencil tomorrow e go turn "Nigerian born artist" them go run comot the British

True. πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by mysticwarrior(m): 7:40pm On May 21
Looks like a kerosene lamp.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by drsibz66(m): 7:41pm On May 21
TotoIsGud4boy:
Many more talented artists are rotting away in Nigeria. I personally know slawn, dude used to skate at National stadium in surulere, we and his friends will do crazy stuff and we all got called crazy or Igbo smokers (weed smokers), with the help of some online friends he managed to japa to UK and today his story is not the same.. he owns a nice restaurant in London he started it last year, if you wan meet cool naija peeps in London I implore you to check the place out…

In summary, keep grinding as an artist and focus on building an international audience..

SUCESS HAS MANY FRIENDS.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by omoyankee3(m): 7:41pm On May 21
I know him too, we hang out once in a while grin

Success have many brothers

immortalcrown:
Wow! Congratulations to you, Slawn.

He is very friendly and creative. I know him.

1 Like

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Konquest: 7:41pm On May 21
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by AuthorMan: 7:42pm On May 21
PheelzAlmighty:
Naija to the world...

Greatness lives in us. Dea+h to all batidiots

There is no need for cursing anyone because of their political or religious affiliation. It is absolutely unnecessary.

You lack the fear of God

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by immortalcrown(m): 7:43pm On May 21
omoyankee3:
I know him too.

Success have many brothers
Is this necessary?
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by PheelzAlmighty: 7:45pm On May 21
Take your dumbness elsewhere
AuthorMan:

There is no need for cursing anyone because of their political or religious affiliation. It is absolutely unnecessary.

You lack the fear of God

Be guided.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Reality3080: 7:45pm On May 21
Loverboi2cute:
Good riddance to d ÎslΓ₯mìç terrΓ³rist.

At least, one headache less of worry & global peace threat.
chinedu

What does this have to do with the topic?
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by immortalcrown(m): 7:48pm On May 21
TotoIsGud4boy:
with the help of some online friends he managed to japa to UK
He was never poor. He had stayed in different countries before you met him. He had his basic education in Nigeria but spent most of his holidays abroad. His father is very wealthy. He started living large from birth. But I don't dispute the fact that he himself uses his creativity to get his own wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by AuthorMan: 7:50pm On May 21
PheelzAlmighty:
Take your dumbness elsewhere

Dont take everyone you meet online for the man who calls himself your biological father.

If he wasn't dumb and sick mentally, he wouldn't have raised an animal like you.

Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Konquest: 7:51pm On May 21
TotoIsGud4boy:

That's an interesting story there.

What area of London is his newly opened restaurant located? Last but not least, is he Ladi Akeredolu-Ale's son?
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by assholemods: 7:52pm On May 21
Imagine say this boy na Igbo we no go sleep tonight. Noisy tribe!

2 Likes

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by puremaker7(m): 7:53pm On May 21
nairalanda1:

The problem is not bad leaders, the problem is, we are not willing to make the hard decisions to make Nigeria a great nation.

We also have this fixation with revolution and that somehow it would change things totally. Well, revolution does not work that way, and most successful revoultuons take time to see improvement. China had a revolution in 1949, and still had to do some drastic changes in the 1970's and 80's and even then it took some time to see benefits. BY which time, most people who saw the revolution were dead or very old....

Then we seem to believe that if we share the money we earn equitably, we would somehow develop. Well, nations that grow use money to grow more money. Here in NIgeria, we are so fixed on sharing money, the idea that we could attract more money by say removing subsides on power for example..to our power sector and grow it to a point where it would power industries and grow them...is something that is foreign to us. Instead we fix our mind on giving everyone power for cheap or free. Doesn't work...power costs money and needs money to grow.

ON corruption. RIght now, many people in PDP and APC should be punished for corrupt activities. Even LP. But you will start abusing me when it comes to your politican turn. APC Members would get angry if we start looking into their activities from 2013, including bullion vans and padding of budget. PDP members the same thing. You don;t want to fight corruption.

It takes far more than equity to build a country. It takes allowing the free market to work, allowing industry to work, allowing the power sector to raise money to fix itself, doing the hard work of holding a government accountable, and so forth.

But now, for saying all this, na agbado i be. SO, I'll just blame the Hausas and the fulanis, and keep on. cheesy
Lol
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Konquest: 7:54pm On May 21
immortalcrown:
He was never poor. He had stayed in different countries before you met him. His father is very wealthy. He started living large from birth.
@immortalcrown,

You're the second person here who knows this young man. You guys have spoken well about him too... That's impressive. The world in indeed small place with technology collapsing everything on time and space.

By the way, is the young man by chance Ladi Akeredolu-Ale's son? Ladi was formerly with Channels TV... or is it another Akeredolu-Ale who I know hail from Ondo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by immortalcrown(m): 7:57pm On May 21
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by ASAPFERG: 8:02pm On May 21
God bless yorubas. cool
Other tribes can go to hell and burn to ashes tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Brushstrokes20: 8:07pm On May 21
Proudly Omoluabi to the world 🌍🌍🌎🌎🌎
Thumbs up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ“’πŸ“’

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Magic? 3 Footballers Won World Cup After Signing For PSG (Photos) / Claude Makelele Has No Time For Paul Pogba’s Goal Celebrations. (check Picture B / Nigeria Wins Olympic Silver Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.