Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,602 members, 7,861,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy (39233 Views)

How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) / Original FIFA World Cup Trophy Finally Arrives In Nigeria, Lands In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Bintasukai: 8:11pm On May 21
Loverboi2cute:
Good riddance to d Îslåmìç terrórist.

At least, one headache less of worry & global peace threat.

Dem don brainwash this one
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by ebinpawa: 8:22pm On May 21
The way Nigerians celebrate unnecessary things is mind blogging
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by ebinpawa: 8:25pm On May 21
AuthorMan:

Dont take everyone you meet online for the man who calls himself your biological father.

If he wasn't dumb and sick mentally, he wouldn't have raised an animal like you.

Be warned.

I hope mods are seeing this one tongue
Cursing people for no reason.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by seanery: 8:27pm On May 21
OmO Ale
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Honestey: 8:30pm On May 21
My people are just above them all
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Enemyofpeace: 8:32pm On May 21
Mannabbqgrils this boy no reach you for age tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by enemmo(f): 8:40pm On May 21
Lexusgs430:

Why not former Ekiti state governor......🤣

Akerodolu is different from Akerodolu Ale...No?
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by tunddy1: 8:49pm On May 21
The Triple Pay Investment plan by Heirs Life Insurance combines savings with life insurance. Participants save towards a target amount and receive payments in three stages: 25% at one-third of the savings period, another 25% at two-thirds, and the remaining 100% plus bonus at the end. If the policyholder dies during the savings period, beneficiaries receive the full target amount plus bonuses. The plan offers flexible durations from 6 to 30 years and is available for individuals aged 18 to 60. Contributions can be made in various intervals (monthly, quarterly, etc.)

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Elzazzi: 9:19pm On May 21
immortalcrown:
Wow! Congratulations to you, Slawn. Inspite of having wealthy parents, he uses his creativity to get his own wealth. He appeared on CNN about 2 years ago. He sponsors skate culture (skateboarding) in Lagos.

He is very friendly and creative. I know him.

He was never poor. He had stayed in different countries before you met him. He had his basic education in Nigeria but was spending holidays abroad. His father is very wealthy. He started living large from birth. But I don't dispute the fact that he himself uses his creativity to get his own wealth.

It will be easier for him to use his creativity to create wealth because he is from a wealthy family. He already has the support and platform. Poor man pikin with such creativity may find it difficult to excel (maybe except through grace, luck or whatever you may call it).

2 Likes

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by membranus: 9:34pm On May 21
nairalanda1:

The problem is not bad leaders, the problem is, we are not willing to make the hard decisions to make Nigeria a great nation.

We also have this fixation with revolution and that somehow it would change things totally. Well, revolution does not work that way, and most successful revoultuons take time to see improvement. China had a revolution in 1949, and still had to do some drastic changes in the 1970's and 80's and even then it took some time to see benefits. BY which time, most people who saw the revolution were dead or very old....

Then we seem to believe that if we share the money we earn equitably, we would somehow develop. Well, nations that grow use money to grow more money. Here in NIgeria, we are so fixed on sharing money, the idea that we could attract more money by say removing subsides on power for example..to our power sector and grow it to a point where it would power industries and grow them...is something that is foreign to us. Instead we fix our mind on giving everyone power for cheap or free. Doesn't work...power costs money and needs money to grow.

ON corruption. RIght now, many people in PDP and APC should be punished for corrupt activities. Even LP. But you will start abusing me when it comes to your politican turn. APC Members would get angry if we start looking into their activities from 2013, including bullion vans and padding of budget. PDP members the same thing. You don;t want to fight corruption.

It takes far more than equity to build a country. It takes allowing the free market to work, allowing industry to work, allowing the power sector to raise money to fix itself, doing the hard work of holding a government accountable, and so forth.

But now, for saying all this, na agbado i be. SO, I'll just blame the Hausas and the fulanis, and keep on. cheesy\

Or you can join a party and be the change you want. WIshes cannot be horses

All your points on fixing the Nigeria problems are right, but the one on overtaxing the already poor populace with the removal of power subsidy is nyet, nyet, nyet as the Russians will say it

Do you want to kill us, we are already groaning with the removal of many subsidies already, and here are you saying they should add more burden on us like that evil pharaoh. Have mercy on us bra, have mercy.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Lexusgs430: 9:52pm On May 21
enemmo:

Akerodolu is different from Akerodolu Ale...No?

Maybe he double barrelled his name..... No..... 🤣
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by DeGLORIOUS: 10:12pm On May 21
Dash one to Arsenal make them manage. E don tey
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Longpriq: 12:14am On May 22
How is someone born in 2000 a 23 yr old?
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by javascript1901: 4:36am On May 22
Longpriq:
How is someone born in 2000 a 23 yr old?

Yes, it's possible.
Depends on the month.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by javascript1901: 4:41am On May 22
GOD bless YORUBA
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by nairalanda1(m): 4:42am On May 22
membranus:

All your points on fixing the Nigeria problems are right, but the one on overtaxing the already poor populace with the removal of power subsidy is nyet, nyet, nyet as the Russians will say it

Do you want to kill us, we are already groaning with the removal of many subsidies already, and here are you saying they should add more burden on us like that evil pharaoh. Have mercy on us bra, have mercy.

1. I don't have the power to kill anyone , nor am I in government or in charge of government

2. Look at things this way....if we had to subsidise petrol to about N200 per liter or less, we could end up spending over N1000 per liter daily to subdiside one liter of fuel...that includes transport costs, and the likes. Remember that diesel is not subsidised and diesel is used to transport most petrol.

BY the end of the year, we could be spending about two thirds of our budget to pay for subsidy on petrol alone. Without looting, without corruption. (And that could increase once smuggling and arbitage kicks in).

That means a huge deficit in the budget that has to be filled with...loans. Meaning debt eventually eats all our revenue, and even eats the loans we take.

Meaning Nigeria runs out of money....

You sure you want that?

Nothing to do with politics. I got woken up in 2012 by the facts put out by the then government. Agbado people were at Ojota in those days.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by membranus: 4:59am On May 22
nairalanda1:

1. I don't have the power to kill anyone , nor am I in government or in charge of government

2. Look at things this way....if we had to subsidise petrol to about N200 per liter or less, we could end up spending over N1000 per liter daily to subdiside one liter of fuel...that includes transport costs, and the likes. Remember that diesel is not subsidised and diesel is used to transport most petrol.

BY the end of the year, we could be spending about two thirds of our budget to pay for subsidy on petrol alone. Without looting, without corruption. (And that could increase once smuggling and arbitage kicks in).

That means a huge deficit in the budget that has to be filled with...loans. Meaning debt eventually eats all our revenue, and even eats the loans we take.

Meaning Nigeria runs out of money....

You sure you want that?

Nothing to do with politics. I got woken up in 2012 by the facts put out by the then government. Agbado people were at Ojota in those days.

By mentioning Agbado people, you have destroyed all your pontificating, meaning you are only criticising from a tribal or a partisan point of view, thus making your argument irrelevant.

But as per fuel subsidy, part of it is gone, and all will be gone by June when Dangote Oil comes on stream.

The citizens are over- burdened too much now, and there is hunger in the land. So if you are eating your own 3 square meal daily, thank your luck, but please pity the 85% poor who are struggling to survive, and stop wishing additional suffering on them like bad Rehoboam in the scriptures.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by nairalanda1(m): 5:14am On May 22
membranus:

By mentioning Agbado people, you have destroyed all your pontificating, meaning you are only criticising from a tribal or a partisan point of view, thus making your argument irrelevant.

No, I mentioned it to prove I am not in it for partisan issues.

Many of you guys tend to call me agbado anytime I indicate support for subsidy. This is something I supported since 2012, after reading and thinking about the facts. Back then I opposed PDP. Back then, y'all would have called me a PDP supporter to wind me up for nothing. It gets annoying after some time...so...

Or other unprintable names. Either way, I don't support any of the major political parties.

But as per fuel subsidy, part of it is gone, and all will be gone by June when Dangote Oil comes on stream.

I hope so. But it won't be at a price that favors us. You won't sell at a loss in your business to help the poor. Neither would Dangote. He has salaries to pay, maintenances cost to pay, even taxes to pay and loans to pay back, among other things.

The citizens are over- burdened too much now, and there is hunger in the land. So if you are eating your own 3 square meal daily, thank your luck, but please pity the 85% poor who are struggling to survive, and stop wishing additional suffering on them like bad Rehoboam in the scriptures.

Well at the end, it is either we get burdened with more tax and higher prices, or we get burdened with debt that eats up all our money and loans. Choose your preferred means. At least means 1, offers the chance of investment , which may generate jobs and more money and a way out...slightly. We've taken means 2 for years, and we are not certainly a developed and proseprous nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Ategberoson(m): 5:21am On May 22
Kaare omoluabi, continue making us proud
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by EthanSly: 5:22am On May 22
Born and raised In Nigeria..
Left Nigeria in 2018 and he is now a British Nigerian..

If it was a crime now he would be referred to as a Nigerian..

Make we sha the use our head..

1 Like

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:08am On May 22
Buh no be arsenal wan play final now why you come put arsenal band put for there shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Codes151(m): 7:10am On May 22
He should give it to arsenal
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Timmi: 10:02am On May 22
puremaker7:
If not for the bad leaders, this country would have been so powerful.

And yet in spite of the so called bad leaders, this young man make something out of his life, while you puremakee7 is wailing and stuck in life with nothing to show for yourself. Your environment and birth does not limit nor define where and who you will be in future, your mentality is holding you back.

1 Like

Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by puremaker7(m): 12:01pm On May 22
Timmi:

And yet in spite of the so called bad leaders, this young man make something out of his life, while you puremakee7 is wailing and stuck in life with nothing to show for yourself. Your environment and birth does not limit nor define where and who you will be in future, your mentality is holding you back.
Like for real, did you miss your medication?
I believe most of you are mentally unstable..
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by PHAYOL81: 3:33pm On May 22
Kare OMOLUABI. Continue breaking barriers. The sky is merely the start of heights. Climb on!

GOD BLESS THE YORUBALAND IN GENERAL

ILE OODUA A GBEWA O

WE RISE!

EthanSly:
Born and raised In Nigeria..
Left Nigeria in 2018 and he is now a British Nigerian..

If it was a crime now he would be referred to as a Nigerian..

Make we sha the use our head..

People will identify you with a name, whether you or themselves, like it or loathe it. But what they come to identify you with would be determined by whom/what you make of yourself. it's the law of nature.
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by Longpriq: 4:06pm On May 22
javascript1901:

Yes, it's possible. Depends on the month.
interesting can you give me an example?
Re: Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy by BRATISLAVA: 5:33am On May 23
23 or 33?

The article needs revision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maurizio Sarri Looking At His First Medal / Wilfred Ndidi And Karim Adeyemi Donate To Maracana Stadium, Ajegunle (Photos). / Brazil Players, Neymar Celebrate After Winning 2019 Copa America (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.