Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO (22593 Views)

Peter Obi 'endorses' Julius Abure-Led EXCO / LP Crisis Deepens As Peter Obi Dumps Abure, Backs Moves To Salvage Party / Abure-led Labour Party Changes Convention Venue To Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by LegacyB: 8:06am On May 22
Thundafireseun:

Everybody has a point…

His point is pointless
See I personally do not like the guy too cos he has a big mouth. But his point here is valid read again.
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Sccarrr: 8:15am On May 22
Dedeity:
A cretin with no food in his stomach calling a successful lawyer and actor daft. Tinubu urchins are the most foolish humans on the earth surface
hungry daft Dedeity ,cos you're in a situation don't mean everyone is , I blame your most foolish on earth father and mother for failing to teach u that. Fvck off my mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Thegamingorca(m): 8:34am On May 22
Basic123:

See them lol

Oga likita you never still jakpa commot this shit hole?
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Akpakomiza2: 9:11am On May 22
Indispensable85:
I knew Kenneth will be stranded in no distance time. Watch him do a bwala shortly.

We have lost sunny iyamu
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Dedeity: 9:19am On May 22
Sccarrr:
hungry daft Dedeity ,cos you're in a situation don't mean everyone is , I blame your most foolish on earth, father and mother for failing to teach u that. Fvck off my mention
An ediot living in a slum feeling funky. I can feed you comfortably ewu
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Sccarrr: 9:33am On May 22
Dedeity:
An ediot living in a slum feeling funky. I can feed you comfortably ewu
typical broke ppl anthem 😹😹...
online beggar,feed yourself and your ediot family first
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Dedeity: 9:54am On May 22
Sccarrr:
typical broke ppl anthem 😹😹...
online beggar,feed yourself and your ediot family first
I'm not an online urchin like yourself. I live a comfortable life with my family. I'm sure your brokenness hasn't allowed you to get married talk more of having a child of your own. I have four kids all in school so don't compare your ediotic miserable self to me. Done with you akuya
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Sccarrr: 10:07am On May 22
Dedeity:
I'm not an online urchin like yourself. I live a comfortable life with my family. I'm sure your brokenness hasn't allowed you to get married talk more of having a child of your own. I have four kids all in school so don't compare your ediotic miserable self to me. Done with you akuya
ode! You quoted me first,so I don't know what's giving u d idea I have your time... dullard, u are married with four hundred kids in sch, na your problem..
your colleague full here begging online to feed their family just like u, so it's nothing new. Fvck off online beggar
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Image123(m): 10:30am On May 22
A format to decamp to APC. Very funny people.
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by MightySparrow: 10:41am On May 22
fergie001:
Okonkwo served as the spokesperson for the Labour Party Obi-Datti Presidential Campaign Council during the 2023 Presidential Election.

Kenneth Okonkwo

Go back home
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Indispensable85(m): 11:05am On May 22
Akpakomiza2:

We have lost sunny iyamu

May his soul rest in peace. 😆
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by ccrenda5540: 11:07am On May 22
Thank God you realise how far gbajue can go now
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by blaise26abj(m): 11:48am On May 22
Basic123:

No evidence!

Which court of competent jurisdiction actually convict any of them .

All na rumour and speculation which affect all of them!

Lmao . Okay sir ! They are not corrupt sir
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Thundafireseun: 12:20pm On May 22
LegacyB:

See I personally do not like the guy too cos he has a big mouth. But his point here is valid read again.

Copied below text but read carefully

This is one of the reasons why the Igbo man will never be President. It's a self inflicted reason. Politics is not activism. There are times to keep quiet as a strategy and there are times to speak. I will never want to have someone like Kenneth Okonkwo as a supporter. He is never rock solid.

Kenneth has unfettered access to HE Peter Obi, he should have reached out to him privately. Saying it publicly is an act of chasing clout. Someone like Kenneth Okonkwo already thinks he is better than Peter Obi and, maybe he is already thinking of supplanting Peter Obi! That's how the immature mind of an Igbo man thinks.

The first and most important thing in politics is unity. The North has it, now the South West is getting it. Even the South South is becoming more united than the South East.

What is wrong with this individualism with the Igbo man? Always thinking he is better than the next Igbo man. Mark my words, very soon Kenneth Okonkwo will clash publicly with Peter Obi.

This is also why the Igbos lost the civil war. Idiots like Kenneth Okonkwo who thinks that they know better openly plotted a coup against Ojukwu during wartime! Just imagine that.

Ojukwu must be commended for even trying . His biggest problems during the war was managing a bunch of wild horses(Igbos) some of the most disloyal, divided people on earth!

If it was the North or the Yoruba fighting the rest of Nigeria then, they would have won!

If Kenneth Okonkwo wants let him keep countering Peter Obi publicly. Acting and being a real executive Governor of a state are two different things. Coming out to publicly confront the position of his leader and boss is the most infantile and juvenile political move ever!

Like I said earlier Kenneth Okonkwo have already lost my respect.
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Akpakomiza2: 12:32pm On May 22
Indispensable85:

May his soul rest in peace. 😆

I mean to pdp.
Shuaibu people Kingsley ehigiamusor and ebomhiana musa has joined us
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Slurity(m): 12:37pm On May 22
Felabrity:
You want know the real criminals?
Check apc government

Na tinubu government want use 90 billion naira for one uselèss hajj trip so
PDP AND APC AND LP ALL ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER. THEY ARE ALL THESAME.
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Indispensable85(m): 1:03pm On May 22
Akpakomiza2:

I mean to pdp.
Shuaibu people Kingsley ehigiamusor and ebomhiana musa has joined us

I was only joking jooor
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by HRMK: 1:39pm On May 22
ALL NIGERIAN POLITICAL PARTIES AND POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT!NO SINGLE SAINT AMONGST THEM!!
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by dipsx(m): 1:44pm On May 22
They (politicians) are all the same, believe them at your own peril
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Akpakomiza2: 1:51pm On May 22
Indispensable85:

I was only joking jooor

Efosa aguebo the reconciliation chief for obaseki has defected...
I am afraid of the legion of aides obaseki has,it might be handy for him during this polls.it helped ayade to win elections
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Oghene86: 2:23pm On May 22
fergie001:
Okonkwo served as the spokesperson for the Labour Party Obi-Datti Presidential Campaign Council during the 2023 Presidential Election.

Kenneth Okonkwo

We will see you in APC very soon, you are the Femi Fani Kayode of the South east, stay one place
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by ORIAYO70(m): 2:51pm On May 22
I think this big mouthed actor said Lp is saint
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by LegacyB: 4:46pm On May 22
Thundafireseun:

Copied below text but read carefully

This is one of the reasons why the Igbo man will never be President. It's a self inflicted reason. Politics is not activism. There are times to keep quiet as a strategy and there are times to speak. I will never want to have someone like Kenneth Okonkwo as a supporter. He is never rock solid.

Kenneth has unfettered access to HE Peter Obi, he should have reached out to him privately. Saying it publicly is an act of chasing clout. Someone like Kenneth Okonkwo already thinks he is better than Peter Obi and, maybe he is already thinking of supplanting Peter Obi! That's how the immature mind of an Igbo man thinks.

The first and most important thing in politics is unity. The North has it, now the South West is getting it. Even the South South is becoming more united than the South East.

What is wrong with this individualism with the Igbo man? Always thinking he is better than the next Igbo man. Mark my words, very soon Kenneth Okonkwo will clash publicly with Peter Obi.

This is also why the Igbos lost the civil war. Idiots like Kenneth Okonkwo who thinks that they know better openly plotted a coup against Ojukwu during wartime! Just imagine that.

Ojukwu must be commended for even trying . His biggest problems during the war was managing a bunch of wild horses(Igbos) some of the most disloyal, divided people on earth!

If it was the North or the Yoruba fighting the rest of Nigeria then, they would have won!

If Kenneth Okonkwo wants let him keep countering Peter Obi publicly. Acting and being a real executive Governor of a state are two different things. Coming out to publicly confront the position of his leader and boss is the most infantile and juvenile political move ever!

Like I said earlier Kenneth Okonkwo have already lost my respect.

You also have a good point. But Obi himself should have avoided the Abure lead group if he was wise enough.
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Thundafireseun: 4:49pm On May 22
LegacyB:

You also have a good point. But Obi himself should have avoided the Abure lead group if he was wise enough.

Obi is not a leader… There are less vampires in LP yet obi can’t manage them successfully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Why North Opposes Restructuring – Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.