Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,852 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex (10553 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Budgetary Allocations For The Presidential Air Fleet In 13 Years / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Tareq1105: 9:57pm On May 21
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Peter obi should allow this people run the country as them want Biko .as far as the agberos are ok with it.its ok .na agbero chairman be president now allow him to build nigeria as he built Lagos grin grin grin grin.

Pretentious fellow.

Obi that used Anambra State health budget to develop Catholic Hospitals while medical personnel were on strike for 13 months in the state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by DeepSight(m): 10:00pm On May 21
What about N90 billion for Hajj?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Khyrvxjzy: 10:02pm On May 21
EtinosaDLaw:

Hypocrite, does two wrongs make a right? I wonder how some of you yoruba people think. The fact that Obi has probably done something similar before, does it mean that he can't learn from It? Does it permit tinubu and his co-travellers to do the same?
Stop remarketing obi
Obi is Messiah
Obi has never done wrong
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Brushstrokes20: 10:04pm On May 21
Spot on...πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND sadistic scums! πŸ’―πŸ’―
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by abeylee001: 10:05pm On May 21
This present government is a total failure. Borrowing and wasting the borrowed. They are waster, no Tinubu is a waster.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by CommonSense1967: 10:06pm On May 21
Another useless hypocritical post from the head of the political wing of the IPOB terrorist cannibal organization. Bitter soul Obi is a Conman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Yankee101: 10:06pm On May 21
They’ve allocated and reallocated to this residence since the days of Dino Melaye as senator and nothing is going on substantially just stealing and stealing
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by aariwa(m): 10:08pm On May 21
Peter Obi is now the only lone voice of reason in the entire political circle of Nigeria, always calling on people running affairs of Nigeria to have compassion the on poor, remove focus from embezzlement and work for the good of all suffering masses. Posterity will remember you forever Mr Obi for doing the right thing when everyone else was doing wrong

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by harsysky(m): 10:15pm On May 21

The love for builder of Lagos will finish patapata before the end of 2024, and people will realize that Nigeria as a country has to be treated well before it comes good for everyone. Builder of lagos only loves the loot he gets so much fron Nigeria and not the country. Me, my family and my friends will not suffer this shege, as we will feed the builder of lagos people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by nedekid: 10:16pm On May 21
fredoooooo:
Just like we fault, Obis brewery and Hero beer ...
Bitter obi amd his obituarists grin cheesy grin
The brewery is there, it is making and selling beer, and other beverages earning income for the state once dividends are shared. The assets are there. If it is not wanted any longer, the state will sell those shares. Awolowo the late sage, till tomorrow his descendants are said to have a share of any coke bottle you buy.
15b for construction of vp house, 30b for renovation at this point in time, money we know will go the usual route, is it wise in your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Krankhead: 10:17pm On May 21
Only reacting to things far away . Calamity happening in his back yard is nothing to him.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Sannisege: 10:18pm On May 21
Bitterness Obituary, the husband of Maggot Obingo.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by fredoooooo: 10:18pm On May 21
nedekid:

The brewery is there, it is making and selling beer, and other beverages earning income for the state once dividends are shared. The assets are there. If it is not wanted any longer, the state will sell those shares. Awolowo the late sage, till tomorrow his descendants are said to have a share of any coke bottle you buy.
15b for construction of vp house, 30b for renovation at this point in time, money we know will go the usual route, is it wise in your opinion?
Obituarists no need to quote or cry , just stay on your lane and believe whatever you want to believe... tell ya fellow obituarists your story and tales by moonlight... just bounce
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by zombieHUNTER: 10:31pm On May 21
Nyamiriflathed:

Hmm, while those that sold their vote for Okpa and garri are now selling their children or even shooting them for last spoon of soup.

They' didn't vote thieves that made one dollar equal 1500 naira

what a record.

buhari made Saint cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by 43Ronin: 10:54pm On May 21
All BATstards are tribal bigots. How can you insult obi when the govt is spending 15bn on building new VP house what happened to the old one? Why not renovate the old. I am happy because these BTAstards will watch the revolution cos it will be televised and dem go collect if dem rear their ugly cone heads
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Padipadi: 11:00pm On May 21
pandoragirigory:
chemical reactor, bitter grieving obi

.BEFORE COMING HERE TO SHOW HOW MISERABLE AND WORTHLESS YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS YOU WANT THEM TO DIE MISERABLE WITH KIDNEY FAILURE , THINK TWICE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DESPICABLE WRETCHED GENERATIONS
You're worthless. Yorubas, Hausas and Igbos are behind Obi on this.
Look at that demonic budget, is it wise in a country dealing with plenty poverty like Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by lapintoz: 11:01pm On May 21
See this beer parlour man.....only brewery attracts him......

Sorry obi-idiot, we are talking long lasting investment here......not yes yes daddy
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by bentenny(m): 11:03pm On May 21
Krankhead:
Only reacting to things far away . Calamity happening in his back yard is nothing to him.
And what do you want him to do about it?
Is there no governor in Anambra state?
At times,I can't help but shake my head at the manner of clowns apc keeps recruiting for their propaganda work!
It's as if they recruited people with disconnected encephalon!
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Electorate: 11:04pm On May 21
post=130075403:
We have to do better as a country.
Unnecessary or untimely spending of tax payers money should not be now.
Let us do the first things first to get our nation into a good path, economically and we move on from there.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

We Rise βœ”οΈ

Are you wailing now or you need an Obidient form? E DON DEY TOUCH EVERYBODY INCLUDING BULABA SUPPORTERS ...Oga you still have 3 to 7 years of brain resetting experience ooo.

Shebi una no wan get sense.

Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by PlasmaTV: 11:05pm On May 21
Jovi10:
If you don't see anything wrong in what the government is doing, then you're a big idiot. This is not about yoruba ,hausa or igbo. People are really going through a lot but the government keeps making policies that will further put the citizens into abject poverty, they keep asking the citizens to be patient and make sacrifices but the idiots in government are not ready to make any sacrifice, they can't even pass a bill to reduce their salary or cancel their allowances. Those of you who voted for Buhari for 8 years and then voted for Tinubu again, you guys are the biggest of idiots and your idiocy has become irredeemable. You can't have sense again both in this life and the next. If idiots go dey heaven, you guys will be part of them.

Before some of you that wants to quote me start going tribal. I'm a yoruba boy and I'm obidient and anti bad governance.

I love your last paragraph.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:05pm On May 21
Khyrvxjzy:

Stop remarketing obi
Obi is Messiah
Obi has never done wrong

Come and stop me
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by lapintoz: 11:05pm On May 21
See this delusional idiot.....what can your flat head do.... see Kanu with his flat head choping beans in a yellow house.....

Na so empty chest beating ojukwu take runaway.....

As una no get respect for una elders, they refused to tutor you on historical events.....

43Ronin:
All BATstards are tribal bigots. How can you insult obi when the govt is spending 15bn on building new VP house what happened to the old one? Why not renovate the old. I am happy because these BTAstards will watch the revolution cos it will be televised and dem go collect if dem rear their ugly cone heads
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Sirianese: 11:08pm On May 21
pandoragirigory:
chemical reactor, bitter grieving obi

.BEFORE COMING HERE TO SHOW HOW MISERABLE AND WORTHLESS YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS YOU WANT THEM TO DIE MISERABLE WITH KIDNEY FAILURE , THINK TWICE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DESPICABLE WRETCHED GENERATIONS

See slave o

Your day go finally break, no worry. Daybreak is almost here!

Mugu😁
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Bluntemperor: 11:11pm On May 21
What I don't understand in Obi's concern is this- what about the NBillions that the Treasurer of LP said , concerning Abure in the Finances of the Party?
So what has changed between what is in VP Budgetary NBILLIONS and the LP Unaccounted Fund,which was why the Treasurer was sacked!
Politicians in Nigeria are same, same.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by lapintoz: 11:14pm On May 21
There is always a bastard in every family. It's not a surprise you are sounding this way either out of ignorance or by blood.

If you go school at all, you would have courses like GNS and Pols 101...... you won't be talking like this.

Jovi10:
If you don't see anything wrong in what the government is doing, then you're a big idiot. This is not about yoruba ,hausa or igbo. People are really going through a lot but the government keeps making policies that will further put the citizens into abject poverty, they keep asking the citizens to be patient and make sacrifices but the idiots in government are not ready to make any sacrifice, they can't even pass a bill to reduce their salary or cancel their allowances. Those of you who voted for Buhari for 8 years and then voted for Tinubu again, you guys are the biggest of idiots and your idiocy has become irredeemable. You can't have sense again both in this life and the next. If idiots go dey heaven, you guys will be part of them.

Before some of you that wants to quote me start going tribal. I'm a yoruba boy and I'm obidient and anti bad governance.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by ClearFlair: 11:27pm On May 21
Peter Obi speaks sense
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by WorldRichest: 11:33pm On May 21
Someone who did not build a single school for a while 8 years, such an idiot cannot think right
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by Jovi10: 11:37pm On May 21
lapintoz:
There is always a bastard in every family. It's not a surprise you are sounding this way either out of ignorance or by blood.

If you go school at all, you would have courses like GNS and Pols 101...... you won't be talking like this.

So how does pols 101 relate to the issue on ground..nawa for some people Sha. Point out the ignorance in my post sir. I'm a graduate of political science and international relations. So don't go down that part if you don't have any reasonable things to say to counter what I said.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by phabulux: 11:37pm On May 21
EtinosaDLaw:

Hypocrite, does two wrongs make a right? I wonder how some of you yoruba people think. The fact that Obi has probably done something similar before, does it mean that he can't learn from It? Does it permit tinubu and his co-travellers to do the same?

God Almighty!

Check your dictionary for the meaning of hypocrite

You yeebos are mad truly.
Re: Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex by membranus: 11:46pm On May 21
Instead of Obi to lie solo for some time, perfecting his political strategies in secret to win the hearts of the masses and gain a foothold on the leadership ladder of the nation. But rather, he is busy playing to the gallery of his Obidient servants, by criticising every mundane actions of the government.

That's a lose-lose game he is playing, by irritating and distancing those who might help his political career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Have To Address Our Inadequacies In 2023 Elections Rulings"- CJN / PRIMARIES: Bianca Ojukwu, Ubah, Others Shun APGA Re-conciliatory Meeting / Gbajabiamila To Unveil 6 Principal Officers, Chairmen Of Standing Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.