Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata (57561 Views)

Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Max24: 2:43am On May 22
Melagros:
COMRADES, a rotten teeth failure has welcomed a great achiever
Shame on you tinubu, you are a mandate robber. In fact, it shall not be well with mahmood yakub and our judiciary
Another Bitter obidients episode !
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Usmanovic95(m): 3:27am On May 22
unity004:
I get small question for those that voted Tinubu.
Are you proud of his performance so Far?
Will you still vote him again comes 2027?

People who supported Buhari on two occasions despite his poor performance.That should tell you that their loyalty is to their party and not the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by gloryman91: 3:39am On May 22
See 💰. See a whole Nation.

What remains is hereafter ?
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by youngrichnigga: 3:42am On May 22
Already looking for soft landing for Ghandollar angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by okven: 3:45am On May 22
Truth be told, he's a well respected man in the north infact here comes Kano himself...

An iroko that Hadley moves around rather he's been visited by the mightiest

Am very sure those scavengers must have blocked the genius incoming presidio (obi) from accessing him during consultation in north, else our well groomed mandate whom I knew wouldn't have afford to miss such an important figure the Northern part if not otherwise

But then what must be must come to be either you like it or" he's already a president in waiting OBEDIENT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by seanery: 3:50am On May 22
Huge white beard cow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by SIRmanjar(m): 3:58am On May 22
This man is among Nigerias problem instead of telling the president to sit up he is playing God father.
For Nigeria to be great all regions need to look there God fathers eye ball to eye ball and tell them NO anytime they endorse the wrong person.
Godfathers don't suffer hardship.We need to be wise.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by ambale(m): 4:22am On May 22
unity004:

They would even help him rig some places sef

Nigerians don't really care about good governance, all we want is our man is Sha dere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Otulented: 4:31am On May 22
phabulux:

Omo ale jati jati ni e!

If your father is not a bastard, words would not have left your mouth to insult the president

I know say this one pain your miserable father. That president go kpai you there. Na your papa wey be bastard.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by stevups(m): 4:38am On May 22
unity004:

Of course yes.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by stevups(m): 4:39am On May 22
These are the owners of Nigeria from the time immemorial
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Okorondo: 4:40am On May 22
See mumu,No be president him be?It is expected that anyone can visit him so what's all the flex for abi na achievement say he paid him a visit
illicit:
Asiwaju JAGABAN

This Baba na giant ni

💪

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by RomanGreen: 4:56am On May 22
post=130075735:

Very unbelievable.
One of the mighty men in this nation.
Powerful than all Governors combined together.
More Powerful than even 'a' past president.
Danborowa......

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

You're truly ignorant. You truly underestimate the power of an elected governor. Men in the corporate world fear them even if they sponsored their election. You just like to dey cap rubbish. Anyway I'm not surprised as usual coz APC supporters are truly dumb. Empty skulls

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Ategberoson(m): 4:59am On May 22
Otulented:
Tinibu onye oshi

Imagine what Tinubu is making one of the majority tribe go through because of election loss cheesy

May God give you guys more fortitude to bear this loss that had generated a mental disorder syndrome in sad East

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by 3ice9ce: 5:11am On May 22
RomanGreen:

You're truly ignorant. You truly underestimate the power of an elected governor. Men in the corporate world fear them even if they sponsored their election. You just like to dey cap rubbish. Anyway I'm not surprised as usual coz APC supporters are truly dumb. Empty skulls

There is a video of where some Governors came to greet this man. They couldn't shake his hand, they were just prostrating and squatting. More than 10 Governors.

You are comparing Dantata to a state Governor. I won't be surprised if you are Igbo Obidient. It is not an insult, it's just that your lack of political exposure is common to people from that area. That is why what other people get easily, you sweat and you don't even get half of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by quiteboy(m): 5:34am On May 22
post=130075735:

Very unbelievable.
One of the mighty men in this nation.
Powerful than all Governors combined together.
More Powerful than even 'a' past president.
Danborowa......

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
and I know say the past president go be your darling daddy.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Difrent: 5:36am On May 22
Melagros:
Shame on you tinubu, you are a mandate robber. In fact, it shall not be well with mahmood yakub and our judiciary

The shame is on you

The mandate thief wey even the great Dantata dey visit

Swallow your pride and accept what you cannot change

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by BigYash: 5:48am On May 22
Tinubu just dey add weight,while his supporters dey loose weight grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Greenfaces: 5:49am On May 22
bennybuhari:
Is this not the man who said he is tired of life despite his billions?
Yes. I did solar for one of his grandson. They're very nice people
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Diligence: 5:51am On May 22
Mountain of a man. Anyway, The Lord God made them all!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by chyeexcel: 5:52am On May 22
Sannisege:
I hope Igbos will not be Bitter about this meeting between two great men because they are always bitter about anything Asiwaju just like their messiah Bitterness Obituary, the husband of Maggot Obingo.
As always, blabbing like a baby.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by muykem: 6:05am On May 22
Melagros:
High blood pressure is real. Control your frustration and disappointment.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by muykem: 6:10am On May 22
unity004:
Yes ofcourse. We understand what reform means and pains that goes with it. No pain No gain.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Elzazzi: 6:11am On May 22
essentialone:
His wife Rabi Dantata died last year 2023

One of his wives I guess. This kind man no fit marry one wife

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Elzazzi: 6:15am On May 22
essentialone:
The mother of Aliko Dangote is Mariya Sanusi Dantata, who was the daughter of Alhaji Sanusi Dantata, but married to the Dangote family of Kano State

After dem go dey whine us say dangote started with nothing lol

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Nyanabo2: 6:17am On May 22
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obedients in another severe humiliation once again

Upon visiting all the families in the North, we never see anyone from North visiting the Agulu fraudster 😀🤣🤣🗝️

Don forget to add this visit as of of his achievement since he assumed office. As una de mad. Clowns

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by lanresord: 6:18am On May 22
Nothing to show for rubber paint of garri is 4500naira

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by abibun: 6:19am On May 22
Politically, who sabi Dantata for North
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obedients in another severe humiliation once again

Upon visiting all the families in the North, we never see anyone from North visiting the Agulu fraudster 😀🤣🤣🗝️
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Babastrong(m): 6:22am On May 22
[quote author=chukslawrence post=130075248]It should be Kano meet with the President
[kano meet nigeria]
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by abibun: 6:24am On May 22
Not wanting to shake hand with him is respect for his age and not because he has any political influence.
Can he be strong to the extent that he can control the politics of the 10 states
3ice9ce:

There is a video of where some Governors came to greet this man. They couldn't shake his hand, they were just prostrating and squatting. More than 10 Governors.

You are comparing Dantata to a state Governor. I won't be surprised if you are Igbo Obidient. It is not an insult, it's just that your lack of political exposure is common to people from that area. That is why what other people get easily, you sweat and you don't even get half of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.