Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata (57562 Views)

Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Danja: 6:26am On May 22
Over 90 year old man. A big achiever
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Chochovini: 6:28am On May 22
[quote author=Ola9ja23 post=130075160]Bitter Obedients in another severe humiliation once again

Upon visiting all the families in the North, we never see anyone from North visiting the Agulu fraudster.
THEN When youβ€˜re done typing this rubbish, you go back and still buy a Liter of fuel at N900. Great sense!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Okhuadams(m): 6:32am On May 22
Melagros:
COMRADES, a rotten teeth failure has welcomed a great achiever
Shame on you tinubu, you are a mandate robber. In fact, it shall not be well with mahmood yakub and our judiciary
Pls live out your pain it won't do your heart and sanity any good
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Nyanabo2: 6:32am On May 22
muykem:
Yes ofcourse. We understand what reform means and pains that goes with it. No pain No gain.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Naso una wail for buhari own reforms yet no results after 8 wasted years.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Father4all: 6:40am On May 22
Money man
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Snowx: 6:41am On May 22
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obedients in another severe humiliation once again

Upon visiting all the families in the North, we never see anyone from North visiting the Agulu fraudster πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ—οΈ

E pain you..haha.. Peter Obi is a big name..once BATIDIOTS didn't call his name in any thread that never concerns him they never started..Peter Obi my president don't stop giving them nightmares till your mandate is returned
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:45am On May 22
Dantata was sitting like the Host
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by AImoneyAdder: 6:50am On May 22
The Billions Is In Cryptos Now.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Camaro5: 6:50am On May 22
[quote author=samuel19222 post=130075767]one day, dey go regard me sef as billionaire [/quote

Amen and me too
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by id4sho(m): 6:52am On May 22
Kingzjayzee:
Dantata is 93yrs old and he's not looking that age at all. As a matter of a observation, he's looking much younger, healthier and energetic that president Tinubu.

Life style bro πŸ’―
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Didijiji: 6:52am On May 22
This guy just dey chill for villa

no blueprint
no urgency
no hope to resolve issues

Just like Buhari, this may be our fate for 8 solid years...

Only God can intervene at this point
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by motun44: 6:59am On May 22
Mr. Money

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by diamond68: 7:02am On May 22
Angelfrost:
Is this not Dangote's uncle and mentor?!!
no its his aunty and mentee

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by id4sho(m): 7:02am On May 22
abibun:
Not wanting to shake hand with him is respect for his age and not because he has any political influence.
Can he be strong to the extent that he can control the politics of the 10 states

Forget that zombie. Let Dantata engage in active politics, him go see shege. Ex presidents are dragged in the mud upandan
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by RomanGreen: 7:03am On May 22
3ice9ce:

There is a video of where some Governors came to greet this man. They couldn't shake his hand, they were just prostrating and squatting. More than 10 Governors.

You are comparing Dantata to a state Governor. I won't be surprised if you are Igbo Obidient. It is not an insult, it's just that your lack of political exposure is common to people from that area. That is why what other people get easily, you sweat and you don't even get half of it.

You mean the ass licking governors who don't know what it means to be a state executive officer? smh

I won't be surprised if you're an APC supporter coz you people have empty brains. Bambiala mentality is what is messing with your brains else you would understand what it means to have such executive powers at state levels. I'm ashamed I have to respond to a dumb like you. You lot are using Nigeria brand of politics as a yardstick. Clown
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by id4sho(m): 7:05am On May 22
Didijiji:
This guy just dey chill for villa

no blueprint
no urgency
no hope to resolve issues

Just like Buhari, this may be our fate for 8 solid years...

Only God can intervene at this point
You know how the thing goes πŸ’―
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by 3ice9ce: 7:06am On May 22
abibun:
Not wanting to shake hand with him is respect for his age and not because he has any political influence.
Can he be strong to the extent that he can control the politics of the 10 states

Story.
Tinubu controls politics of more than 10 states and Tinubu bowed to him.

As mentally deranged as Igbo Obidients are, they couldn't dare insult this man the way they insult their fathers. That would have nailed Obi's chances for life. If it were someone else, they would be behaving like animals.

Even Atiku’s camp are looking in dismay. This is a major endorsement for Tinubu. Dantata has never visited ANY Nigerian President in the Villa. He never leaves Kano. The first party he attended in 40 years was Tinubu's inaugural ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by 3ice9ce: 7:09am On May 22
id4sho:

Forget that zombie. Let Dantata engage in active politics, him go see shege. Ex presidents are dragged in the mud upandan

That's why Dantata is greater than all your useless gods in Igboland. Dantata doesn't do politics. He's unlike your errand-boy gods that side with politicians. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by 3ice9ce: 7:11am On May 22
RomanGreen:

You mean the ass licking governors who don't know what it means to be a state executive officer? smh

I won't be surprised if you're an APC supporter coz you people have empty brains. Bambiala mentality is what is messing with your brains else you would understand what it means to have such executive powers at state levels. I'm ashamed I have to respond to a dumb like you. You lot are using Nigeria brand of politics as a yardstick. Clown

Your gods in Igboland are not worthy of licking Dantata's slippers, not to talk of that mad dog called Peter Obi.

You Igbo Obidients lack political capital and knowledge, that is why you are cursed to keep struggling without success for what others are getting easily.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by SIRKAY98(m): 7:19am On May 22
:- shocked
Ola9ja23:

Upon visiting all the families in the North, we never see anyone from North visiting the Agulu fraudster πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ—οΈ
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by CreatedtwoRule: 7:20am On May 22
Political, oil money billionaire!
nairalandkachy1:

Presidency Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by SIRKAY98(m): 7:20am On May 22
I don't think president Tinubu net worth reach this man own
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Blazebond(m): 7:20am On May 22
Mtcheeeww,
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by SIRKAY98(m): 7:21am On May 22
One more
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Dedeity: 7:23am On May 22
illicit:
Asiwaju JAGABAN

This Baba na giant ni

πŸ’ͺ
Akuya
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Dedeity: 7:24am On May 22
Ola9ja23:

Ola the werey
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by RomanGreen: 7:33am On May 22
3ice9ce:

Your gods in Igboland are not worthy of licking Dantata's slippers, not to talk of that mad dog called Peter Obi.

You Igbo Obidients lack political capital and knowledge, that is why you are cursed to keep struggling without success for what others are getting easily.

We don't live from hand to mouth, we have zero tolerance for bambiala mentality. we control the economy of this country low key, the poorest states and less educated states are in the north, please tell me how the Igbos are struggling? The north have held power more than any other region in this country yet remains the poorest and the most dangerous, please tell me how having political powers have benefited the north or even the west? Now you see why I call people like you dumb. Instead of holding your leaders accountable to the rot and decay in your region, you're here playing ethnic politics. The so called Igbo leaders you refer to gather together and still loot the country dry with the leaders from your region, there's no tribalism at the top when they want to steal the country dry, how dumb can you be to defend people giving you crumbs. Tueh!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by id4sho(m): 7:37am On May 22
3ice9ce:

That's why Dantata is greater than all your useless gods in Igboland. Dantata doesn't do politics. He's unlike your errand-boy gods that side with politicians. Nonsense.

You need cleansing, Zombie
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Otulented: 7:44am On May 22
Ategberoson:

Imagine what Tinubu is making one of the majority tribe go through because of election loss cheesy

May God give you guys more fortitude to bear this loss that had generated a mental disorder syndrome from sad East

My happiness is that everyone including your poor aged parents are suffering that thiefinubu has done to the economy.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by TheSuperX(m): 7:45am On May 22
SIRKAY98:
I don't think president Tinubu net worth reach this man own
Dantata family done get money before Dem born Tinubu, their father(Alhassan Dantata) was the richest man in West Africa back in the olden days, na generational wealth.

If you have heard about the famous groundnut pyramid, he was the one that owned it, this was before Nigeria discovered oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by Charly68: 7:49am On May 22
Otulented:
Thiefinubu ole!
You lack home training
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by commoditiesnig: 7:51am On May 22
Okoroawusa:
BIG MAN meet BIG MAN
Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.