Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 (51913 Views)

How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by georgeakins: 12:44pm On May 23
aariwa:
Aguiyi wasn’t smart, was only a brave soldier. Nzeogwu, Madiebo and Ojukwu were far smarter than him . The way he opened his mouth to that food for a man at his level in life then that doesn’t have any business eating or drinking outside tells me a lot about him

No smart person in biafla kingdom.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Irony1: 12:45pm On May 23
[quote author=MartinCorridon post=130101125][/quote]

just look at the nonsense you typed, you have nothing to say just spreading lies, and you tend to run when confronted with facts.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by georgeakins: 12:46pm On May 23
DMerciful:
This is a lame argument you people refused to recover from because you wanna push Igbo hate.

Firstly, he stayed in power for 5months and unify the civil service 45 days before he was assassinated. If Nigeria did not want that policy, who enforced it after he was killed? Why did the new government not repeal the decree?

Secondly, when Ironsi was killed, it was still 4 regions renamed as 4 states. Why did Gowon divide the 4 states to 12 states making it impossible to reverse?

Aguiyi destroyed regional government because South East was the most backward region then .

Thank God, he and his greedy blodas paid with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Irony1: 12:46pm On May 23
Jagaban2012:

Quality of life on ill-gotten wealth ..don't forget ..most of your brothers are in Bangkok , Thailand , Dubai, South africa prison for drug -related offences...the only tribe that drug pushers , Kidney-harvest , baby factory , and harlotry embedded in their norms ,morals ,culture and values...nothing is bad about....

Show me 10 richest men in Yiibo land ....and i will tell you the ten men who has using shady deals to to cash ....and this is why the rich men in Ibo land is not name among Forbes magazine ...because their sources of wealth might be questionable

again how many Yoruba that are the richest have correct wealth if not ill gotten from stealing from the treasury or aiding northerners to steal from the treasury, so what is different from the so called igbos with ill gotten wealth
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Irony1: 12:52pm On May 23
AfonjaScud:

Truth is, he opened the gate of hell for Nigeria. Saying someone is pushing Ibo hate is trash because he acted specifically for the Ibo by placing Ibos in strategic positions for future ethnic agendam

Please do me a favor and show me ironsi's cabinet and the tribes of those in strategic positions. The same Ironsi held a promotion exercise in the army and promoted so many Northerners to placate them on the Jan coup, he didn't even promote igbos or southerners. i dare any of you show me Ironsi's cabinet and the tribes of those in strategic positions. Mind you his Chief of Army staff was Lt Col Gowon a Northerner, His Navy staff was Admiral Wey A yoruba man, his air staff was Lt Col George Kurubo a non-igbo easterner.

Please do me that favor of showing me Ironsi's cabinet and list the strategic positions the igbos occupied. there's another plot in the gist if you read the latest book on Ironsi, the person who suggested the unitary decree to Ironsi was a senior civil servant from the middle belt Chief Simon Adebo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Irony1: 12:54pm On May 23
georgeakins:

Aguiyi destroyed regional government because South East was the most backward region then .

Oga please show me the economic statistics of Nigerian regions in 1966. How was the eastern region backward when they had coal which was the nation's key earner and they had crude oil already in oloibiri?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Irony1: 12:54pm On May 23
georgeakins:

No smart person in biafla kingdom.

You talk like a kid
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by georgeakins: 12:54pm On May 23
gidgiddy:

Where are we today as Igbos? It's all about quality of life. How many people in Nigeria can boast of having a better quality of life than the Igbo man?

Keep quiet,

Which quality of life do you have? You can fool yourselves because most Nigerians don't visit your cursed region.

I have lived in Obosi and Owerri for years. You are very poor and wretched
Even in South West, those who live in the worst houses are your delusional and illiterate blodas.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Patrioticman007(m): 12:55pm On May 23
princepee:
cool That's life,
Good friends today worst of enemies tomorrow.
And the general was killed by low ranking officers.

The low ranking officers aka HEROES did justice to the traitors that Aguyi Ironsi failed to kill because of Nepotism.
God Bless Nigeria's Heroes.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Orobadmeat: 1:03pm On May 23
diamond68:
Truth of the matter is that Igbo is responsible for all the suffering and hardship happening to all of us in Nigeria today but they refuse to apologize to the rest of us and are crying victims which angers the rest of us that the perpetrator is crying that he is the victim. Till they apologize to all of us the Igbo man should just sit out the political arena till 2100AD. Azikiwe and ironsi and pa nwabueze and the Igbo Zionist intelligentsia had this plan all along before power was handed to them by the British. Azikiwes father had trained him into Igbo Zionism and this is why he was always making statements like IT IS THE IGBO MANS DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE NIGERIA. So understand that this Igbo Zionist intelligentsia plot was hatched before the British handed over power to them. They had already known that they want to control all the country and abolish regional powers. And so they executed the mission and killed all the regional leaders of the other regions and then ironsi banned all the regional government and then pa nwabueze drew up the new constitution while eradicating secession clause so that you can’t get out of this subjugation by the Igbo intelligentsia.. this whole process is called COOKING THE FOOD. Unfortunately for Igbo intelligentsia when it was time to eat the sweet food they prepared Fulani came and snatched the food and Igbo has been crying ever since. Crying victim when they are the ones who brought us into this unified suffering and hardship. This why we are all still secretly mad at Igbo. Igbo you need to sit out your political aspirations till 2100AD maybe by then we would have forgiven you. And because Fulani snatch the food away from Igbo mouth the Igbo man decided well if I can’t rule you all, I want to rule myself hence this formation of the new movement the cry for Biafra seperation. All Igbo intelligentsia madness and wayo wayo
The simple truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Idaytesj29(m): 1:06pm On May 23
DMerciful:
This is a lame argument you people refused to recover from because you wanna push Igbo hate.

Firstly, he stayed in power for 5months and unify the civil service 45 days before he was assassinated. If Nigeria did not want that policy, who enforced it after he was killed? Why did the new government not repeal the decree?

Secondly, when Ironsi was killed, it was still 4 regions renamed as 4 states. Why did Gowon divide the 4 states to 12 states making it impossible to reverse?

Why create the obnoxious policy in the first place? Your line of argument is like saying we cannot blame Tinubu for Subsidy Removal and say why can't the subsequent leaders reverse the subsidy removal decision.

Why did he put up the policy in the first place? A young country, just 6 years old. Coming from a bloody coup and you bring out such policies which later back fired and still backfiring.
He was a daft leader. His just was to keep the peace and give a date for new elections. Instead he was trying to keep himself in power. What of the Ben Nwabueze drafted Unitary Constitution? To bring all powers to him at the center. And the norther elite saw it and another counter coup was planned to boot him out of office.

The Eastern region is just clamouring for Biafra, it's not the plan of Igbo past leader, their plan was to lead Nigeria 🇳🇬 and make others followers but it was rejected and because other tribes only want equal representation, and they refused the subjugation plan by the Igbos, Igbos brought out Biafra card.

Whatever obstacle the east is facing the political space in Nigeria was self created, its always shocking to see when they are claiming victims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Orobadmeat: 1:08pm On May 23
Thank God for the creation of the twelve States, They wanted to control every one in Nigeria, the problem with the senile lots is all their evil plans was stopped, some how it's like a divine intervention

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by YorubaForum: 1:10pm On May 23
Jodybarton:

Keep suffering and be deceiving yourself that it's the people you insult here that are suffering, I only pity your mom cos hunger is really showing her pepper
You're a big fool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Orobadmeat: 1:12pm On May 23
Idaytesj29:

Why create the obnoxious policy in the first place? Your line of argument is like saying we cannot blame Tinubu for Subsidy Removal and say why can't the subsequent leaders reverse the subsidy removal decision.

Why did he put up the policy in the first place? A young country, just 6 years old. Coming from a bloody coup and you bring out such policies which later back fired and still backfiring.
He was a daft leader. His just was to keep the peace and give a date for new elections. Instead he was trying to keep himself in power. What of the Ben Nwabueze drafted Unitary Constitution? To bring all powers to him at the center. And the norther elite saw it and another counter coup was planned to boot him out of office.

The Eastern region is just clamouring for Biafra, it's not the plan of Igbo past leader, their plan was to lead Nigeria 🇳🇬 and make others followers but it was rejected and because other tribes only want equal representation, and they refused the subjugation plan by the Igbos, Igbos brought out Biafra card.

Whatever obstacle the east is facing the political space in Nigeria was self created, its always shocking to see when they are claiming victims.

Don't mind the senile lots, Two times they tried, two times they failed,

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by careidon: 1:16pm On May 23
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Jagaban2012: 1:26pm On May 23
Irony1:

I think you are the stupid person because you find it difficult to understand the analogy this guy was using for a Football manager. The issue with you guys is that these lies have now been busted because of social media and igbos are coming out to tell the story as it is, you guys used the fact that igbos were recovering from the civil war to push so many lies, and distortions to history.

What are the lies about Thomas Aguyi Ironsi using decrees 13 and 14 to form a unitary system of government and central resource control? It is greediness an average Ibo person is known for...
Ibo people are coming out to distort the facts...
This is the fact I read about and the elderly in my community confirm it with proof to show...you didn't accept the fact that Kaduna Nzogwu and his Ibo ally in the army staged a coup ....this was the genesis of our problem in Nigeria...

Keep living in denial
Before you start coming for me with your distorted facts, ensure you have what it takes.....
Animal !!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by drnoel: 1:33pm On May 23
Pogba12:

North Book

Yep, IBB many others were there the whole time.
They should tell of the truth of what transpired, what caused the war. The truth not all those BS they used to sell books. We need the truth for historic reasons.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Jagaban2012: 1:36pm On May 23
Irony1:

Oga see ehn hope you know that ethnic baiting and dog whistling is a criminal offence

Now, you want to gag me with your minuscule psychological tricks...

Copy your comments and start pasting them to some of your Ibo brother's social media handles because they should be the first , second , third till infinity culprit...about this matter...

Show me any Ibo person comment here on nairaland that doesn't have an iota of tribal insults ....It is impeded in your culture to keep using tribal insults against non-Ibo tribes when these tribes or people retaliate, you will then be playing a victim card...

Dark psychology.......

Oni kuure

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by dettolgel: 1:38pm On May 23
AfonjaScud:

How can you be so sickening mischievous ?

Does he have such powers In this democratic setting?

You people always like to either peddle like or try to criminally change a narrative when things do not go your way.

I agree with you that he does not have such power in democratic setting.

If I may ask why did Gowon or IBB or Abacha or Obj do it during their military regime?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by drnoel: 1:39pm On May 23
DMerciful:

Yep you are right. But looking at it from another perspective. IBB was within the sphere of authority for ages, why it was easy for him to take power. Then he retired most of his seniors and mates to make sure no one senior enough to remove him.
But he knew what we didn't know. He knew Ironsi well enough, why did they kill him? These questions need answers by those that were there.
The atmosphere of the time, the ideology no one has ever portrayed it well in any books so far.
They shouldn't let those information die with them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by wallrichy: 1:39pm On May 23
So educative and well explained even though I know this story very well. Ironsi becoming the President was the beginning of Nigeria nightmare. He was a good soldier but not a sensible leader. He was manipulated by politician from the Eastern part of the country so that they can enslave every other regions. They started the progrom, the blood shed by killing all the leaders of the northern extraction even the President and the northern premier. Despite the fact that officers from your tribe killed the northern Leaders. You still have the comfort of taking the place of a president and revoking by decree, the usual and regional way of government whereby we all work and hustle for our regions but made it central by fiat or decree cos you believe that you will always be in power. It's a blonder created and manufactured by the South Easterners but funnily, it's bitting them now badly. Anyway, just history. Life goes on but the present generation should learn not to be greedy and domineering. Stop being toxic and selfish. Wish they could change for the better.

Creamypie:
ogami. Greedy Ironsi, Ben nwabueze and others started everything by abolishing regional government and establishment of central or unitary government. It has nothing to do with creation of states by dividing it into regions. The purpose of creation was for identity of the many minority tribes that make up southern Nigeria today, and creating Igbo states b4 d war, cos the oil in D was seen by gowon as one of ojujwus reasons for Biafra creation. Subsequent governments followed suit. Who no like power. Infact ironsi wasn't even supposed to enter power as the coup by them nzeogwu had been suspended, .nwafor orizu, senate president and fellow igboman, was the supposed to be president, as azikiwe was away and balewa had been killed, but for ironsi longthroat.B4 any person insult me, I be deltan and an urhobo man from ughelli north

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by dettolgel: 1:42pm On May 23
Jagaban2012:

What are the lies about Thomas Aguyi Ironsi using decrees 13 and 14 to form a unitary system of government and central resource control? It is greediness an average Ibo person is known for...
This is the fact I read about and the elderly in my community confirm it with proof to show...you didn't accept the fact that Kaduna Nzogwu and his Ibo ally in the army staged a coup ....this was the genesis of our problem in Nigeria...

Keep living in denial
Before you start coming for me with your distorted facts, ensure you have what it takes.....
Animal !!!!

You said that the average Igbo person is known for greed.

If I may ask for over 50 years now the country has been ruled by "not an average Igbo man" and at the national level those ruling are the ones stealing this country dry out of greed or according to you since they are not Igbos they are probably stealing Nigeria dry out of love or saving the money for us just like Abacha did? grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Jagaban2012: 1:43pm On May 23
Bridget95:
The answer is that jagaban was not elected but put as president by those who don't want regionalism but unitary government . Jagaban isn't himself

Jagaban wasn't elected but Bitter Obi whose results were rigged in the entire Southeastern region was elected .....
Do you have conscience and moral at all...
Obi is the Saint but he is hobnobbing with the corrupt politicians....
See my brother, you people should keep working on your lies .. because all your political tactics in Ibo land are now obvious to all the sensible people..... in the country.....and the unfortunate thing about this is that it is monotonous ....

I can predict any Ibo politicians... because most of them are still adopting the Ojukwu and Azikwe style of politics ...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Kukutente23: 1:47pm On May 23
Christistruth00:

Left to Himself Ironsi was not interested in Politics

Sani Bello his Northern ADC even thought Ironsi because of his Gentle nature could have been a great leader but that his Kinsmen badly compromised him

It was NCNC and Azikiwe that pushed him into the Calamity that befell him because of the Jan 1966 Coup which Ironsi was a big part of
How was Irionsi a big part of the coup
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by dettolgel: 1:51pm On May 23
wallrichy:
So educative and well explained even though I know this story very well. Ironsi becoming the President was the beginning of Nigeria nightmare. He was a good soldier but not a sensible leader. He was manipulated by politician from the Eastern part of the country so that they can enslave every other regions. They started the progrom, the blood shed by killing all the leaders of the northern extraction even the President and the northern premier. Despite the fact that officers from your tribe killed the northern Leaders. You still have the comfort of taking the place of a president and revoking by decree, the usual and regional way of government whereby we all work and hustle for our regions but made it central by fiat or decree cos you believe that you will always be in power. It's a blonder created and manufactured by the South Easterners but funnily, it's bitting them now badly. Anyway, just history. Life goes on but the present generation should learn not to be greedy and domineering. Stop being toxic and selfish. Wish they could change for the better.

Please it was a military decree and Gowon was a military leader why didn't he repeal it? What about Buhari, ObJ, Abacha and IBB? They were all military leaders and never repealed it. Ironsi never lived long to implement it. Take Kano for instance, the new governor just undid a law the previous one passed that they are not comfortable with.

Secondly, in your statement you said the SEners are the one feeling the heat the most. If I may ask can you look at all the indices of well-being starting from independence till date and see how each region has evolved over the years grin.

If you are referring to someone from SE not being a president, then that is useless given that Buhari has been president twice and his state Katsina has not experienced any sustainable development, likewise every other presidents.

Unless you are saying that the corrupt and thieving politicians from the East are unable to get their hands on the loots like their counterpart from other region, that I can agree with you on? grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by DMerciful(m): 2:01pm On May 23
You're looking at the East complaining about the system, you're complaining too but prefer to do nothing to spite the East.

After the second world war, Germany was divided into East Germany and West Germany by the allied forces. When the USSR collapsed in 1991, the re-united back to how they were in 1945. This shows you they had no intention of changing their structure.

When Ironsi was killed after just 45 days of creating a decree, Nigerians did not remove his decree because they love it but complaining 58yrs later. When Ironsi was killed, it was still 4 regions, how he is the one that destroyed the region is the biggest Yoruba lies of the millennium.

Ask them to restructure today, they'll say they can't because Ironsi said nobody should restructure
Idaytesj29:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Irony1: 2:01pm On May 23
Jagaban2012:

Now, you want to gag me with your minuscule psychological tricks...

Copy your comments and start pasting them to some of your Ibo brother's social media handles because they should be the first , second , third till infinity culprit...about this matter...

Show me any Ibo person comment here on nairaland that doesn't have an iota of tribal insults ....It is impeded in your culture to keep using tribal insults against non-Ibo tribes when these tribes or people retaliate, you will then be playing a victim card...

Dark psychology.......

Oni kuure

You trying to play clever and you are doing a bad job at it. No igbo guy in this comment threw any insult at you, the insult has been on you guys. Who are the ones with the dog whistling against a tribe it is you guys. Just don't worry those who instigated Rwandan genocide with dog whistling and baiting were executed via firing squad, your time will come.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by DMerciful(m): 2:02pm On May 23
How did he destroy the regions?
georgeakins:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by DMerciful(m): 2:06pm On May 23
You're derailing from the argument. How did Ironsi destroy the regions?
Zionbel:

No one is pushing for homophobia against Igbo. Instead, it's some Igbos who are fanning the embers of tribalism in 9ja.
Ironsi was very tribalistic and bias. He didn't punish the coup plotters who were all igbos except one. And no igbo leader was killed in the accused corrupt govt. He instead promoted them and ensured they had their salaries. Then he ran a unitary system of government which was built around Igbos. Virtually all the leaders aside regional leaders are Igbos.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Irony1: 2:06pm On May 23
Jagaban2012:

Keep living in denial
Animal !!!!

Again you said igbo allies so the following Yorubas are now igbos Major Ademoyega, Capt Adeleke and Lt Fola Oyewole. Again you don't know how you guys are setting yourselves up to be arrested for ethnic baiting. This post of yours is ethnic baiting, i recall i was in a security meeting with DSS officials and they stated that they have field offices in every LGA. it is easy for me to screenshot this post of yours and send to them to have you under watch. To get your details is so easy, again back to your statement on the genesis of Nigeria. the coup was not the genesis, the real problem was already brewing, in fact the Western Region crisis was the genesis if not for it there will be no coup.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by DMerciful(m): 2:07pm On May 23
It wasnt hard for him to do it in less than six months but hard for nigeria to fix it in 58yrs and counting.

How did Ironsi destroy the regions?
NinjaMetahuman:
bala blue.

He was totally responsible.

The decree started the whole chain reaction.

You expect politicians to change what they are benefiting heavily from?

Do you know how hard it's to amend ordinary constitution? He killed a whole system of governance and you expect subsequent government to reverse it like it never happened.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 by Christistruth00: 2:11pm On May 23
Kukutente23:

How was Irionsi a big part of the coup

Ironsi and Ojukwu were part of the Coup that was why Azikiwe was warned to escape but the Coup plotters insisted on waiting for Sardauna to return from Saudi Arabia 2 days earlier before Carrying out the Coup

https://dailytrust.com/amp/british-intelligence-reports-on-how-ironsi-took-over-3
Ojukwu arrested and took a man off the London bound Aeroplane at Kano because he thought he was Prime Minister Balewa's Brother

Azikiwe sent a Telegram to Gen Ironsi from London on the 16th of January addressing Ironsi as the Head of State

Ironsi didn't take over Power until the following day

That meant Azikiwe already knew of the Plan by Ironsi to take Power before it happened

It was the British Commonwealth Office from where Miss Emery who was Azikiwe's Secretary had sent the Telegram that informed Azikiwe that Dipcherma the Northern Minister of Transport was acting in Balewa's Place as Head of the Rump Cabinet and not Gen Ironsi and that it would be a good idea to resend the Telegram to Dipcherma instead

Below is the Video of Azikiwe on the day he left for his Medical Vacation in October 1965 he was well enough to inspect a guard of honour and take the Salute

So why didn't he attended the Commonwealth leaders Conference which held in Lagos 2 days before the Jan 15th 1966 Coup ?

Azikiwe definitely knew what was coming and he knew it was going to be very bloody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCb3EtjsDE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.