Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game (568 Views)

The Beauty Of Crime And Offence Of Hardwork And Education In Nigeria / List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c / Onovo Assures Of Crime-free Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
Which would you choose to befall you:

To be thrown a bomb at (and probably maimed or even killed) as done by Boko Haram
To be kidnapped and released after ransom as occurs in SS and SE
To be hacked to death or maimed by motor park touts and area boys as occurs in SW
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

Which would you prefer to befall you:

To be thrown a bomb at (and probably maimed or even killed) as done by Boko Haram
To be kidnapped and released after ransom as occurs in SS and SE
To be hacked to death by motor park touts and area boys as occurs in SW

It's rare to be released after being kidnapped in the SS/SE. Only the lucky few.
Esp since the kidnaped know their kidnappers.

PS: None of the above. I'd rather like to be robbed in the SW, where I'll still live afterwards.
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

It's rare to be released after being kidnapped in the SS/SE. Only the lucky few.
Esp since the kidnaped know their kidnappers.

PS: None of the above. I'd rather like to be robbed in the SW, where I'll still live afterwards.

SW Motor park touts are not robbers. They kill and maim as we have been reading from Oyo, Ogun, Osun and lagos here on NL. Please google and learn. And do you have overwhelming evidence that kidnappers rarely release their victims in SE/SS? The opposite is the case: they are rarely killed.
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

SW Motor park touts are not robbers. They kill and maim as we have been reading from Oyo, Ogun, Osun and lagos here on NL. Please google and learn. And do you have overwhelming evidence that kidnappers rarely release their victims in SE/SS? The opposite is the case: they are rarely killed.

By your post, I can tell that you've been living amongst those touts in the SE (Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, etc) and prolly is one, yet you still lived. So I guess you've picked your choice.
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
I did not include armed robbery and human rituals in my game as both of those occur in all parts of Nigeria to almost similar extents .I am more interested in crimes that significantly occur in specific parts of Naija more than other parts
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

I did not include armed robbery

Too bad.
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

By your post, I can tell that you've been living amongst those touts in the SE (Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, etc) and prolly is one, yet you still lived. So I guess you've picked your choice.

By your post, I can tell that you've been living amongst those touts in the SW (Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun and Ondo) and prolly is one, yet you still lived. So I guess you've picked your choice.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

By your post, I can tell that you've been living amongst those touts in the SW (Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun and Ondo) and prolly is one, yet you still lived. So I guess you've picked your choice.

Fair enough. So we've both picked then. kiss
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Fair enough. So we've both picked then. kiss

You said so, I didn't.
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

You said so, I didn't.

You dont need to, your post history said more than enough.
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dont need to, your post history said more than enough.

As does yours
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

As does yours
So what are you still arguing about?
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So what are you still arguing about?

Aren't you the one attempting dragging me into your usual monologue?
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

Aren't you the one attempting dragging me into your usual monologue?

Can you define monologue?
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by muyoto: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
ehem
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Can you define monologue?

A situation where Ileke-Idi is the accused criminal, the judge and the jury all rolled in one.
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

A situation where Ileke-Idi is the accused criminal, the judge and the jury all rolled in one.

Can you plz define monologue?
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Francis5: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Can you plz define monologue?

Deducible from your history on Nairaland
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
Francis-1:

Deducible from your history on Nairaland

Can you or can you not define monologue?
Re: Politics Of Crime: Lets Play ''choose'' ''choose'' Game by tpia5: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
lord have mercy, too much wickedness in this world.

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Does Nigeria Proud. / Abaribe Incures The Wrath Of His Constituency Over Non -performance. / El-Rufai: Electricity Tariff Needs To Go Up 400%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.