Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Hosting And Get Paid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hosting And Get Paid (1545 Views)

Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company / How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain / Free 2gb Mail Box + Free 100mb Web Hosting and 200 Pop3 Email Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosting And Get Paid by beila05(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2007
i want to host my website i would pay and i also want an extra touch to be added to the site whereby every information entered on the site is forwarded straight into my e-mail adress or anywhere where i alone has acess to, my e-mail adress is deonondnet@yahoo.com
thanks in anticpation
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by gmagoro(m): 5:28am On Sep 23, 2007
Well I knowof an organization that is offering a special package inanticipation for Nigeira's Indepence and the package offers you web hosting for just N 10, 000 per annum and the features of the server is;

3GB Disk Space
100Gb Bandwidth Traffic
1 Domain Name FREE
10 E-mails
10 Sub-domains
No MySQL Database
PHP/PERL Support
Control Panel

I think its a great offer, just thought you would be interested and if you have a website, I believe they can hook you up with that contact to email form you spoke about.

Their contact e-mail is info@crenetinc.com or call 01-819 0062, 0802 453 3023
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by smartsoft(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2007
well as low as N10, 000/yr below you can have a reseller package from us belias, where you can host your clients or id you choose to use that personally good for you. http://www.mysmarthosting.net or better still sales@mysmarthosting.net
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by gmagoro(m): 1:27am On Sep 24, 2007
I actually went to the website you stated;

http://www.mysmarthosting.net

The site is inaccessible, why would anyone want to host with you when your website isn't even up

Doesn't make sense
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by webemerald(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2007
Gmagoro, your hosting plan says no mysql support. why? its very important these days and just 10email addresses, not good enough.
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by smartsoft(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
guy i can't post a site that doesn't work i can view the site working here you can check your server over there !
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by gmagoro(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2007
Hi,

Thanks so much for the comment about the Database, and I have reviewed the package to this

3GB Disk Space
100Gb Bandwidth Traffic
1 Domain Name FREE
20 E-mails
10 Sub-domains
1 MySQL Database
PHP/PERL Support
Control Panel

You should know that for N10, 000 this is a very hot package and what's more you can add additional emails whenever you need them at very affordable rates from within our control panel
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by Afam(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2007
Did you just install a new MySQL server or what?

Do you just review and add features on the fly?
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by gmagoro(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2007
What I did was negotiate a deal with my partners in the UK, I had always being working on that before the comment was even posted.

I want people to be able to get quality services at afordable rates, Its my organization's contribution to the development of our nation.

smiley grin
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by maziigwe(f): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2007
hey, www.ultrabix.com is a host tht can give you access to 50Gb hosting and one terabyte bandwith. Dont let razzmatazz konfuze u! c sm of our sites

www.fcekontagora.com
www.certifiedsystemsng.com
www.effikoland.com[under development]

08059061311 iz d number
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by Afam(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
prince55l:

Why should you buy a shared hosting when you can have a dedicated hosting which you can transfer easily if you decide to change host, i think you need proper research before you buy hosting. The price from this site is very cheap. if you are interested call me on 08069469366 or send email to carlwison@yahoo.com

So, the plan above is a dedicated hosting plan, is that it?
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by niyyie(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2007
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by Cappela(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2007
There is this Nigerian host I consider the best as far as hosting is concerned, and they are also cheap with good customer service, they will help you even to tweak your pages, there package is just N10,000 with database access.

http://www.alcapelhost.com

They are the best.
Re: Hosting And Get Paid by kanna84: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
Thank you so much for all the information, And i got this site http://www.thewebpole.com/  for my domain name registering process. Simply its a best to register the domain name here http://www.thewebpole.com/  and best hosting services. Also they provides some free of costs services also   
*  Photo Album
    * Quick Blogcast
    * Hosting with  site builder
    * Personalized Email Account
    * Starter Web Page
    * "For Sale" Page
    * Parked Page w/ Domain
    * Domain Forwarding & Masking
    * 100-Pack Email Forwarding
    * Total DNS Control
    * Change of Registration
    * Status Alerts
    * Domain Locking

(1) (Reply)

Start Sending Free Sms Now! / Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress / The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.