Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts (11178 Views)

Tinubu Fails To Replace Recalled Ambassadors, 5 Months After / Tinubu Fails To Make 25% In FCT, It All Becomes Complicated Now- A Lawyer / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by themanderon: 10:10am On May 22
The shady man has started the same template he is using In Lagos where they award contracts willy nilly without anyone knowing the true cost of contracts or it's details.
When you vote for criminals in elections there are consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Evercurious(f): 10:10am On May 22
helinues:

Inimical to the oppositions. Must the oppositions forcing their ideology on others?

Are you people more Nigerians than the others?

Are nt you tired of being STUPID?
Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Lanretoye(m): 10:12am On May 22
He failed to provide documents for your useless papa,person wey no even know him papa net pay for work.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by luskysylver(m): 10:14am On May 22
FUNNY COUNTRY, FUNNY
Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Elsueno: 10:22am On May 22
Ofunaofu:

Oppositions because they are demanding accountability and transparency from the Tinubu government.

helinus, stop supporting and encouraging Tinubu's penchant for shady and dubious deals. You are not doing yourself any good.

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government"

helinues has never being a patriot, He is & always has being a blind loyalist of APC. Anything APC does, no matter how incomprehensible or Incompetent it might be. The dude would defend it with every single fibre of his being. I even pity the guy sef, nigga is packing plenty curses by alot of people who are pissed with what's going on for 9ja at its affects thier lives. He thinks all na jokes & cruise since at least he probably gets some handouts from his slave masters

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by DeepSight(m): 10:39am On May 22
ivandragon:
Hmm...

Well, some corruption loving scums would soon appear, dish out the usual racist jabs, justify the lack of transparency and call anyone who asks for transparency an enemy of progress.

So, no need saying much.

Aside from immediately calling any critic "Igbo" and "Ipob" etc.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by aylive02(m): 10:54am On May 22
helinues:

Gosh

Stop questioning others opinions unjustly.

Stop forming Minister of morality on NL. You guys can't be condemning not just what you practice but mastered.
. Shut up and be ashamed for once.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:01am On May 22
acili:
International community should stop painting us black because of issues like this

So, such things like this is normal and should not be heard?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:02am On May 22
helinues:
Hehe

Na names of the contractors be una issue this time?

grin

So how would you hold the contractors responsible for such projects as a citizen when you do not know them? Or should we not talk about accountability and transparency?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Akpatan: 11:05am On May 22
Ahhhhhaaaa it's finished 😤
Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:05am On May 22
Hoelujohn:

Subsidy removal and forex unification

What have you gained as a citizen from these? Is naija still not borrowing? Did the removal of these make the standard of living beta for the common man? Did it reduce inflation? Did it stop insecurity and improve the economy?

So tell me how these policies helped the poor man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by arantess: 11:55am On May 22
ivandragon:
Hmm...

Well, some corruption loving scums would soon appear, dish out the usual racist jabs, justify the lack of transparency and call anyone who asks for transparency an enemy of progress.

So, no need saying much.
you sabi their format
just like programmed bots..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by BabbanBura(m): 12:08pm On May 22
helinues:

Same oppositions who have sworn to whatever not to see anything good with this government..

Tell me just one single policy of this government that you in particular has praised on this forum.

Are you telling me no single one of them is good and beneficiary to the masses?

Guy you are irredeemably unpatriotic to Nigeria. Patriotism is to stand for the interest of the country above the interest of the government or the leaders.

How can you defend awarding contracts without regards to laid down laws and best practice? This makes sense to you? If so then, something is fundamentally wrong with you.

I am not a supporter of any politician but a Patriot to my country Nigeria. I never support the likes of BAT because I believe he has too much baggage to be able to clean the roth in the system and county, even if he genuinely meant to fix Nigeria. So I am not surprised with these things going on, but I commended him on the work the Minister of interior is doing with the travel passports, alot more needed to be done on the prison system and infrastructure, as well as securing our borders where he has failed woefully.

Guy stop supporting evil if you meant well for Naija, else it will consume you one day.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Honestey: 12:34pm On May 22
After reading many comments, I understand why Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy. They just want someone to say anything and without any effort to check if it's true they start to vituperate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by HRMK: 12:35pm On May 22
has he no more aides that can provide the necessary informations?which law states he must do this personally?
Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by DrMuzungu(m): 12:42pm On May 22
acili:
International community should stop painting us black because of issues like this

No, we should stop tolerating embezzlement and theft, so then painting Nigeria black will stop and thieves will be rotting in jail, instead of enjoying stolen wealth while we live one salary to the next (if we even get paid).

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by comrChris(m): 12:59pm On May 22
RonuFools:

You are irredeemable
The guy is gone
He has lost it completely
What's left for him now, is to wait for posterity to judge him accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by wiseoneking: 1:35pm On May 22
helinues:

Inimical to the oppositions. Must the oppositions forcing their ideology on others?

Are you people more Nigerians than the others?
May God judge your conscience because you obviously knows the truth but mock the unfortunate Nigerians who are suffering by supporting this government despite their hidden practices. You can keep silence in issues like this than to bodly applaud this open wickedness. This is life and you may pay dearly in many ways by karma action and even down to your offspring. Be careful how and what you openly, and ignorantly support in this forum. It could play a huge part of your life unknowing to you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:39pm On May 22
Someone who couldn’t be arsed to provide vital details of his assets!? Keep on expecting a leopard to change its spots!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:48pm On May 22
NaijaCowFarm:
Tinubu is a monumental FRAUD ... EFCC need to probe these contracts.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Are we talking of the same EFCC that’s beholden to Tinubu and at his beck and call!? You go wait tire! wink
Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by ClearFlair: 3:02pm On May 22
acili:

Google the word accountability and come back to delete this comment

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by 828Stony: 3:29pm On May 22
Bobloco:
At least 16 contracts on the list are covered by the Public Procurement Act, yet only three projects have the names of contractors, duration of project and contract amount listed.[/i]but they gave his administration award the other day for transparency lol, walahi na oloriburuku dey support APC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/696123-tinubu-fails-to-provide-vital-details-of-newly-awarded-contracts.html

Projects missing vital details
[i]PREMIUM TIMES produces below, the 16 contracts awarded by FEC, as announced by Mr Onanuga, highlighting the missing details.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Chi111(m): 4:00pm On May 22
It’s well with the country we found ourselves into.
Sometimes I do wonder where we are taking/packing all this stolen money to. Do we even think that one day we all will leave this world unknowingly and with nothing. Nigerians selflessness flows in our veins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Chi111(m): 4:40pm On May 22
Fkmodhi:

God Bless you and your papa jare. The two best policy that has ever benefit for Nigerians.
benefitted for where. Why is it Nigerians are suffering as never before

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Mrtaye: 4:41pm On May 22
helinues:

Like your years of trolling and daily nagging on this forum right?
You're a propagandist and not a patriot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Noblechykk(m): 5:52pm On May 22
helinues:
Hehe

Na names of the contractors be una issue this time?

grin
Only an enemy of the country think the way you do. I hope you are being paid handsomely for your public display of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Fujiyama: 6:08pm On May 22
helinues:
Hehe

Na names of the contractors be una issue this time? grin

^^^
undecided

It isn't funny.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Fujiyama: 6:10pm On May 22
helinues:
Gosh

Stop questioning others opinions unjustly.

Stop forming Minister of morality on NL. You guys can't be condemning not just what you practice but mastered.

^^^
undecided

Address the issues raised.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Fujiyama: 6:17pm On May 22
helinues:

Same oppositions who have sworn to whatever not to see anything good with this government..

Tell me just one single policy of this government that you in particular has praised on this forum.

Are you telling me no single one of them is good and beneficiary to the masses?

^^^
undecided

Nonsense.

Address the issues that have been raised. Nobody has time for this silliness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Fujiyama: 6:45pm On May 22
AbuTwins:
I don't know why you need the vital details!
Even if you are given you'll still find another thing to say!
Person you no support! Person you no think say he fit do anything good!

"Shey na statistics we go chop"
"Ebim pa wa o"

^^^
undecided

Its all a big joke to you, right?

We'll see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts by Fujiyama: 7:08pm On May 22
BondRiv:
The only thing people know in Nigeria is the Federal government. If only they will beam that same searchlight on their state governors, Nigeria will be a better place. They only know how to scrutinize FG.

^^^
While you have a point about spreading the beam, it does not in anyway excuse this malfeasance by the FG.

'Whataboutism' is not a valid defence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Frees Okorocha, Others Of N2.9 Billion Fraud Charges / Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.