Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank (13300 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Padipadi: 9:17am On May 22
ThatFairGuy1:
Gettat of my mention

This is the voice of sane White people
ThatFairGuy1, the blood of all victims of religious and ethnic violence in Nigeria is on you. See as they are looking at you calling on Allah for karma. And their request are granted Insha-Allah.
Receive one nuke.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by AImoneyAdder: 10:39am On May 22
What A World?!
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by omoredia: 10:40am On May 22
Hamas is a terrorists organization that is anti-peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by malali: 10:43am On May 22
I like this Palestinian popular song.
Can some afrobeat person sample it and make a remix Naija Version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-1KDZTNty4&list=RDS-1KDZTNty4&start_radio=1&rv=S-1KDZTNty4&t=0

1 Like

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:49am On May 22
ThatFairGuy1:
Oga, create thread for that, Don't derail this thread with your Hypocrisy. We have Christians as Palestinian just as we have Muslims in Israel with population higher than Christians

Also include how a Muslim Northern woman was butchered with her 4 kids by the road side in Abia, year 2020

Yes Muslims are more than Christians in Israel. So when Hamas attacked on Oct 7 why didn't they consider that?

Una Don buy market for Israel hand. Israel no be Naija wey de pamper terrorists

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by CodeTemplar: 10:51am On May 22
ThatFairGuy1:
More
are the hostages included? Or they are still animals to the Palestine?

2 Likes

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Edusouls(m): 10:53am On May 22
USA has completely lost it their integrity is gone, the world would remember this genocide perpetuated by isreal and assisted by USA forever, while Dey await for their final judgement by the lord , the pits of hell is the final destination

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Greenback: 10:55am On May 22
ThatFairGuy1:
You can give us that.

I've Given the Hypocritical World that of Palestine, give us that of Nigeria as you claimed.
Death to all terrorists and their sympathisers and supporters

3 Likes

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by whatmoreng: 10:57am On May 22
Lol you expect Isreal to provide jobs for hamas members and sympathizers after October unprovoked attack?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by damosade(m): 10:57am On May 22
But who attacked who on October 7th? Answer the question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by OderaOdesigo: 10:58am On May 22
ThatFairGuy1:
You can give us that.

I've Given the Hypocritical World that of Palestine, give us that of Nigeria as you claimed.

You must be very stupid, you terrorists supporter.

If you feel so pained by what is going on between Israel & Hamas, why not jump on a flight to go and join your Hamas brothers there, so the IDF can dispatch you very quickly to Satan your father, who will instantly allocate your 72 demons (or shey na virgins) to you when you get to your new home in hell, you idiot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by PUNANI01: 10:59am On May 22
Where is righteous !You're needed here..
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by OderaOdesigo: 10:59am On May 22
Edusouls:
USA has completely lost it their integrity is gone, the world would remember this genocide perpetuated by isreal and assisted by USA forever, while Dey await for their final judgement by the lord , the pits of hell is the final destination

Mr Terrorist, looks like you are seriously pained.

If you are that pained by what is going on between Israel & Hamas, why not jump on a flight to go and join your Hamas brothers there, so the IDF can dispatch you very quickly to Satan your father, who will instantly allocate your 72 demons (or shey na virgins) to you when you get to your new home in hell, you idiot!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by bigpicture001: 11:00am On May 22
I still dont pity them....I can still remember the uproar of joy among the ordinary palestinians when they captures an isreali civilian girl, they abuse her at thr back of a truck on the streets of palestine..with every ine taking a pound of either a wipe of a blow at her, her xlosthes were torn sh was naked...

Till she died at the back of that truck....I can never forgive the palestinians...isreal shld continue to kill dem.....they are more than wicked and heartless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Roger3D(m): 11:01am On May 22
These Jews are barbaric animals I tell you. See as they are murdering innocent people with impunity
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by viodemus: 11:04am On May 22
Hamas composed statistics, that one na statistics? Is it not a terrorist statistics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by yahmohy27: 11:09am On May 22
ThatFairGuy1:
How many life has lost so far in Israel?

I'm asking you, tell us.
Go to Israel and ask them or stop indirect attacking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Papadok1: 11:09am On May 22
immortalcrown:
Why is it one-sided? Has no life or property been destroyed in Israel?
that's how we will kill biafrans if they ever try shit
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Israel07: 11:12am On May 22
When will you do that of Nigerians massacred everyday by the head slamming jihadistic uncircumcised terroristic perverts? Uh, I thought so. Nigerian lives don't matter, Palestinians are more important. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by yahmohy27: 11:12am On May 22
Padipadi:

Then your thread is dead on arrival cos more truth ll hurt your aorta. It's an arab feeling.
Should we mention that murder of Banu-Quryaza Jews by the arab guy is still a case to be revisited?
If you're looking for survival, be kind to others. Nemesis is catching up with janjawēeds.
For justice to prevail, we must x-ray all religious violence in Nigeria else there ll be no peace cos nobody has monopoly of violence!
You carried ya mumu head dey follow arab matters wey no concern you but your family can't go to farm in Nigeria cos of herders, your country has one of the worst religious violence, human rights abuse in the world. Your mumuness is worst! All your propaganda is noticed, no fûck is given!
Really but at least those youcall Muslim terrorists do claim responsibility,what about your hypocrites brothers?
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Galinton(m): 11:13am On May 22
Kill all mohammedians terorrists

1 Like

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by AnambraPikinSel: 11:14am On May 22
God that promise this people (isreal) land is nothing but mad man,anybody worshipping such useless God is also mad.
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Singhabele: 11:15am On May 22
I am wondering how this data concern us after it has been doctored. Tell us in nigeria this statistics how are we to use it? Documenting Palestine information has no benefit to us in nigeria.

Yesterday in Jo's over 40 killed by herds men. Yet no mention or statistics about it. How this one reach front page suprise me.

Palestine should settle with isreal by releasing dere hostages.

Am still thinking of wat this Palestine information benefits is in Nigeria. Has no value and adds no value. If the op had documented such about nigeria how herds men bokoharam etc affect nigeria jobs etc. No value added

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by AuthorMan: 11:15am On May 22
Padipadi:

Ok. Can you give us statistics of Islamic militants or you'd say herdsmen in Nigeria?
And can you give us stats if those killed in religious violence in Nigeria ranging from those accused and killed for blasphemy of prophet etc?
Can you now give us statistics of any progress Nigeria has made despite battling religious/ethnic different nationwide?
Lastly can you give us statistics of how Palestine matters concerned Nigeria?

Do you mind these Mentally ill guys?

How people manage to lIve with a Religion that is full of Lies, Propaganda, Hatred, Bloodshed, and Insincerity baffles my mind.

I swear if I was born a Muslim I would have left before becoming 18years. If it takes to disown my Parents I would.

Anyone with a sane mind and fear of God wont put up with all these Evils happening in Islam.

Do These Guys Have Conscience at All?
If someone can be so daft to list all these TAQUIYA "STATISTICS"

Can they give us the Statistics of People who have lost their lives to Islam beliefs in Nigeria since time immemorial talkless the World.

Leah Sharibu is today a Muslim by Force. Made a mother to demonic children of terorists against her wish.

Tell me another Religion capable of doing this to humans besides Islam.
(Hindu, Atheism, Ogun worshipers, Amadioha worshipers, Sango worshipers,) Which other Religion is so Wicked and Callous?

Esther was killed for cautioning classmates to stop posting Quranic quotes on a Departmental WhatsApp page.
She was Burnt Alive while her killers were dancing and rejoicing doing it. Which other Religion is so Wicked and Evil?
Check your conscience.

Who Ever Sees all these Evils and is still proud to be a Muslim needs his or her Brain Checked. Trust me.

LASTLY, NO STATISTICS WILL STOP ISRAEL FROM STOPPING WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED. MUSLIMS SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH OTHERS WORLD OVER.

EMPTY BARRELS MAKES THE MOST NOISE. NO OTHER RELIGION CALLS ITSELF RELIGION OF PEACE. AND ALL ARE PEACEFUL EXCEPT ISLAM.

YOU CAN CONTEST MY POST WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE. ONLY IF YOU HAVE ONE THOUGH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Padipadi: 11:15am On May 22
yahmohy27:

Really but at least those youcall Muslim terrorists do claim responsibility,what about your hypocrites brothers?
Any hypocrite should receive nukes each.
What's the difference if you claim to be a terrorist and you are also a silent killer?
Who cares? Why not consider humanity?
For daring to ask me stupid questions, I donate you to IDF for tests.
Receive one nuke!

1 Like

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by AK481(m): 11:16am On May 22
isreal employed all these palestininians ,yet they hate and betrayed israel so much

2 Likes

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Oakenshield: 11:24am On May 22
Where is the statistics for Hamas attacking Israel.
Hamas started the war Israel will finish it
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Svoboda(m): 11:25am On May 22
Israel is going down. This is one of the worst moments of its govt and pm. The icc indictment is hanging like a dagger over the israeli leaderships head, then France pulls out from the consensus of israels international and diplomatic support base of the US and Eu, by endorsing the ICC prosecutors warrant for natenyahu. Then Spain, Norway and Ireland formally recognize the state of palestine, an attempt at an open spite of israel. This is further making natenyahu both isolated and vulnerable. Add to that the threat from a coalition and cabinet member. He is now being considered a deranged demonic monster who thrives on sacrificing innocent blood for his political survival.
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by PeterObi4LP: 11:25am On May 22
The casualty is too small. Israel should Nuke all the e-diot terrorist on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Padipadi: 11:26am On May 22
AuthorMan:

Do you mind these Mentally ill guys?

How people manage to lIve with a Religion that is full of Lies, Propaganda, Hatred, Bloodshed, and Insincerity baffles my mind.

I swear if I was born a Muslim I would have left before becoming 18years. If it takes to disown my Parents I would.

Anyone with a sane mind and fear of God wont put up with all these Evils happening in Islam.

Do These Guys Have Conscience at All?
If someone can be so daft to list all these TAQUIYA "STATISTICS"

Can they give us the Statistics of People who have lost their lives to Islam beliefs in Nigeria since time immemorial talkless the World.

Leah Sharibu is today a Muslim by Force. Made a mother to demonic children of terorists against her wish.

Tell me another Religion capable of doing this to humans besides Islam.
(Hindu, Atheism, Ogun worshipers, Amadioha worshipers, Sango worshipers,) Which other Religion is so Wicked and Callous?

Esther was killed for cautioning classmates to stop posting Quranic quotes on a Departmental WhatsApp page.
She was Burnt Alive while her killers were dancing and rejoicing doing it. Which other Religion is so Wicked and Evil?
Check your conscience.

Who Ever Sees all these Evils and is still proud to be a Muslim needs his or her Brain Checked. Trust me.

LASTLY, NO STATISTICS WILL STOP ISRAEL FROM STOPPING WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED. MUSLIMS SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH OTHERS WORLD OVER.

EMPTY BARRELS MAKES THE MOST NOISE. NO OTHER RELIGION CALLS ITSELF RELIGION OF PEACE. AND ALL ARE PEACEFUL EXCEPT ISLAM.

YOU CAN CONTEST MY POST WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE. ONLY IF YOU HAVE ONE THOUGH.

God bless you,
Chukwu gozie gị,
Edumare bukun e,
Allah ya albarkace ka.

1 Like

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Padipadi: 11:27am On May 22
Svoboda:
Israel is going down. This is one of the worst moments of its govt and pm. The icc indictment is hanging like a dagger over the israeli leaderships head, then France pulls out from the consensus of israels international and diplomatic support base of the US and Eu, by endorsing the ICC prosecutors warrant for natenyahu. Then Spain, Norway and Ireland formally recognize the state of palestine, an attempt at an open spite of israel. This is further making natenyahu both isolated and vulnerable. Add to that the threat from a coalition and cabinet member. He is now being considered a deranged demonic monster who thrives on sacrificing innocent blood for his political survival.

Israel won't go down. It's islamists that's going doing. Don't fall for Hamas propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria / Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact / Soldiers Didn't Burn BRT Buses In Lagos - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.