Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank (13305 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by 1stgenSCAMM: 4:25pm On May 22
Krismas:
grin kontinue to decieve ursef. u and israel has been left behind grin grin

Even SCAMerican terrorists are pissing in their pants now.
UTTERLY USELESS cretins 🤮

Cc
1stgenamerican

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Obaranje: 4:27pm On May 22
Krismas:
grin story. in just 7months, natanyahu has managed to popularize the palestinian cause, more than even hamas and fatah has ever done in their entire years of existence. Natanyahu is the best thing that has ever happened to hamas grin grin
let him continue even more harder grin
right now, over 144 countries have recognized the state of Palestine.
while israel has lost diplomatic relations with 11 countries, coupled with the 28 countries that do not recognize israel as a country in this world grin
so, i think all this is working well for hamas grin
as IDF, they know, they cannever get the hostages by military force. they are sure. go and ask them.
its not cos of activists accusing israel of genocide, which israel never listened to from day one anyway.
but its cos hamas is stronger than IDF. simple.
if u doubt me, tell IDF to get the hostages back before the week ends grin grin and i will give u 100k or u give me if by monday, the almighty IDF cannot get their hostages back by force grin grin
bet if u dare. the choice is urs grin
even baifra was recognize by several countries during the Nigeria civil war but we're is baifra today?

Israel does not give a Bleep about the hostages, it's just a game to keep the war going until dey are don

If hostage return automatically war go end and Israel does not want that now otherwise they would have agreed to the deal in Egypt before the attack of Rafa
As it stands now Hamas is only a name in Gaza they don't have any hold of anything in Gaza again

Israel dey in charge of their borders territory and their future

You go cry you go tire, Israel wear ear phone dey listen to 2face as you see me so, I no send you oh.
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Tradepunter2: 4:33pm On May 22
Krismas:
grin mumu. here is more random link. continue to dwell in sef deciet cheesy

Hahahahah RANDOM POST.... ANOTHER RANDOM NONSENSE..... KEEP FOOLING YOUR FOOLISHNESS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by AnambraPikinSel: 4:37pm On May 22
JoeEeL:

Everybody likes your tears cheesy

Your Yahweh dey madgrin
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Solitechworld(m): 5:05pm On May 22
Padipadi:

Their proteges who are Muslims, MumuRICs & fool-harny janjawēeds disguising here!
Maybe we should x-ray violence against Christians in Nigeria. Let's shake tables.
So come back here and tell us mumuslims casualties!
Let's break the table!

I know exactly how to reply to this... But I will choose to let it pass....
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by JoeEeL(m): 5:56pm On May 22
AnambraPikinSel:

Your Yahweh dey madgrin

Alau deh fear IDF. If he sure am, make hin chook head make israel scatter d terrorist head 🤣🤗🤗
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Krismas(m): 6:03pm On May 22
Tradepunter2:

Hahahahah RANDOM POST.... ANOTHER RANDOM NONSENSE..... KEEP FOOLING YOUR FOOLISHNESS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin more random post grin grin

Trump say obama and hilary clinton created ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTuQjlCnvMs?si=-5DRc4DdhbsRXNFv
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Tradepunter2: 6:06pm On May 22
Krismas:
grin more random post grin grin

Trump say obama and hilary clinton created ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTuQjlCnvMs?si=-5DRc4DdhbsRXNFv

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST A CONFUSED MOFO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FIRST YOU ARE HERE....
NEXT YOU ARE THERE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by AnambraPikinSel: 6:17pm On May 22
JoeEeL:

Alau deh fear IDF. If he sure am, make hin chook head make israel scatter d terrorist head 🤣🤗🤗

Wetin concern me concern alau? Both alau and Yahweh dey mad grin
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by bewla(m): 6:25pm On May 22
ThatFairGuy1:
Pray same fate should befallen you and your people then
Well I come in peace , and mean no harm to you
I suppose this are not directly your fight.
If no one want to stand for them
Let Allah show his mercy on us all, for he who has no power Allah will speak for him

Will you stand for them
Dose that believe they only can do and on do will receive their rewards one day

This what I mean
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by RussellRutherfo: 6:35am On May 23
Krismas:
grin if u wan video of the war today, i go upload for u. hamas is roasting ur IDF till this morning. dey are ready, them no send. israel must get out of palestine. enough is enough for the colonialists. let their god, give them america or ur side of nigeria. cos palestine is going to be too hot for them in the coming years. grin

Black Mutuah boy Abdul of the Arab pedo fake prophet Muhammad(May Poison continue to be upon him in hell that he got from the longthroat meat he ate from the jewess who he rated after killing her husband&her whole family)

I am in both the Hamas and IDF groups and from my strict study of the news and videos in both groups.

Israel is really dealing with Hamas. To the extent that Hamas are now dressing like civilians with their rocket arms so each time they get killed. They will lie to the world that Israel killed civilians and you know also claim UN staffs were killed by Israel. All propaganda by Hamas terrorists. The mad people even came their terrorists that join hell as "martyrs".

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Krismas(m): 8:33am On May 23
RussellRutherfo:

Black Mutuah boy Abdul of the Arab pedo fake prophet Muhammad(May Poison continue to be upon him in hell that he got from the longthroat meat he ate from the jewess who he rated after killing her husband&her whole family)

I am in both the Hamas and IDF groups and from my strict study of the news and videos in both groups.

Israel is really dealing with Hamas. To the extent that Hamas are now dressing like civilians with their rocket arms so each time they get killed. They will lie to the world that Israel killed civilians and you know also claim UN staffs were killed by Israel. All propaganda by Hamas terrorists. The mad people even came their terrorists that join hell as "martyrs".

grin decieve ursef some more cheesy
how do UR so called hamas, get killed by IDF? can u pls show one single video of IDF fighting with hamas? or can u show a single picture of hamas being killed by IDF DURING combat?
cos hamas have never had a uniform, or wear standard military wears. so no be today. israel bomb civillians and call them hamas. thats wot israel does best. or catch civillians and beat them to death until they confess to be hamas grin
mumu method that cannot help israel in gaza win the war.
as for israel winning, go and listen to american assessment of the conflict. it says hamas is very much intact. it says yaya sinwar is not in rafah but in khan yuonis. it says israel cannot defeat hamas militarily. this is all an open secret. so, continue masturbating on IDF LIES grin grin

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Krismas(m): 8:41am On May 23
Obaranje:
even baifra was recognize by several countries during the Nigeria civil war but we're is baifra today?

Israel does not give a Bleep about the hostages, it's just a game to keep the war going until dey are don

If hostage return automatically war go end and Israel does not want that now otherwise they would have agreed to the deal in Egypt before the attack of Rafa
As it stands now Hamas is only a name in Gaza they don't have any hold of anything in Gaza again

Israel dey in charge of their borders territory and their future

You go cry you go tire, Israel wear ear phone dey listen to 2face as you see me so, I no send you oh.
grin To ur dull brain, if hostage return, automatically war to end? where did u read that in the negotiations? hostage return is for just 2weeks of ceasefire. which hamas rejected. then the new deal had hostage return for 40days ceasefire. which israel rejected. at any rate, hostage return never meant end to war. U TALK NONSENSE ALL THE TIME. u dont know anything.
hamas is not running away or tired of fighting. continue to underestimate hamas or remain in ur sef delusion of fake victory for israel in gaza. shock await u in the end
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by RussellRutherfo: 8:45am On May 23
Krismas:
grin decieve ursef some more cheesy
how do UR so called hamas, get killed by IDF? can u pls show one single video of IDF fighting with hamas? or can u show a single picture of hamas being killed by IDF DURING combat?
cos hamas have never had a uniform, or wear standard military wears. so no be today. israel bomb civillians and call them hamas. thats wot israel does best. or catch civillians and beat them to death until they confess to be hamas grin
mumu method that cannot help israel in gaza win the war.
as for israel winning, go and listen to american assessment of the conflict. it says hamas is very much intact. it says yaya sinwar is not in rafah but in khan yuonis. it says israel cannot defeat hamas militarily. this is all an open secret. so, continue masturbating on IDF LIES grin grin

That's the problem I have with Israel.

The Israel army and government is too compassionate and moral. Something, these Islamic Hamas dogs are incapable of(case in point is October 7th where they massacred innocent Israel citizens and rapes them).

How can Israel be dropping fliers and leaflets "Palestinians" to leave the scene before tjey invade. Who does that in warfare?

These hamas Islamic dogs who cower in shit and cowardice everytime Israeli drops the leaflets from air and pretend to be normal civilians and UN workers who will now emerge from hiding to attack and run back to hiding among women and children in hospitals, etcetera.

Israel should stop been compassionate with these hamas dogs and give them the Hiroshima treatment once and for all.

Clear the whole Gaza. Level it all with Hiroshima treatment like America did Japan and end this war once and for all.

Then refill the land with Jews and only "Palestinian" Atheists, Christians, every other group of people but no troublesome muslims and take it back since they gave Gaza up in 2006.

It's unfortunate that I can not put up videos from both sides. It is clear these hamas dogs are the seeds of satan.
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Krismas(m): 9:08am On May 23
RussellRutherfo:

That's the problem I have with Israel.

The Israel army and government is too compassionate and moral. Something, these Islamic Hamas dogs are incapable of(case in point is October 7th where they massacred innocent Israel citizens and rapes them).

How can Israel be dropping fliers and leaflets "Palestinians" to leave the scene before tjey invade. Who does that in warfare?

These hamas Islamic dogs who cower in shit and cowardice everytime Israeli drops the leaflets from air and pretend to be normal civilians and UN workers who will now emerge from hiding to attack and run back to hiding among women and children in hospitals, etcetera.
Israel should stop been compassionate with these hamas dogs and give them the Hiroshima treatment once and for all.

Clear the whole Gaza. Level it all with Hiroshima treatment like America did Japan and end this war once and for all.

Then refill the land with Jews and only "Palestinian" Atheists, Christians, every other group of people but no troublesome muslims and take it back since they gave Gaza up in 2006.

It's unfortunate that I can not put up videos from both sides. It is clear these hamas dogs are the seeds of satan.
grin same problem i have with hezbollah sending text messages to useless zionist settlers from europe pretending to be israel, advising them to evacute, before dropping hot missiles on the area. why not just finish the job? so that the useless arrogant baby and women killer israel will be completely destroyed? them return the land to the original oweners the palestinians who are the true descendants of abraham the hebrew and not some fake colonial settlers from europe pretending to be israel grin

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by RussellRutherfo: 9:28am On May 23
Krismas:
grin same problem i have with hezbollah sending text messages to useless zionist settlers from europe pretending to be israel, advising them to evacute, before dropping hot missiles on the area. why not just finish the job? so that the useless arrogant baby and women killer israel will be completely destroyed? them return the land to the original oweners the palestinians who are the true descendants of abraham the hebrew and not some fake colonial settlers from europe pretending to be israel grin

"Palestinians" original owners. You be delulu grin grin

Israel wey still dey feed "Palestinians" despite the war. Case in point Del al-Balah markets in Gaza and others stocked with israel foods&fruits.

Back in 2005, israel gave up northern Judea and Samaria as they always do for peace to rain with these Muslim dogs but no. These Muslim dogs never want peace. There is no war not even the Yom kippur war till October 7th that israel starts. It is always these Islamic terrorists who never love peace who always attack Israel first and do not want israel that is so tiny to exist.

Imagine, israel at 18m in a tiny landmass vs 420m Arabs in big 23 Islamic countries. They still want that small piece of Israel's land. Fake "Palestinians" who are Arabs but bearing the Roman given name "Palestine" so they can claims to Israeli lands.

Tiny Israel still feeds these ever hateful Islamic Arabs masking as so called "Palestinians".

If not Israel been the most compassionate army it is always trying to obey UN. This war would long ended and they will recover all their lands even the ones they willingly gave up to Egypt, Jordan, etcetera

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Krismas(m): 10:19am On May 23
RussellRutherfo:

"Palestinians" original owners. You be delulu grin grin

Israel wey still dey feed "Palestinians" despite the war. Case in point Del al-Balah markets in Gaza and others stocked with israel foods&fruits.

Back in 2005, israel gave up northern Judea and Samaria as they always do for peace to rain with these Muslim dogs but no. These Muslim dogs never want peace. There is no war not even the Yom kippur war till October 7th that israel starts. It is always these Islamic terrorists who never love peace who always attack Israel first and do not want israel that is so tiny to exist.

Imagine, israel at 18m in a tiny landmass vs 420m Arabs in big 23 Islamic countries. They still want that small piece of Israel's land. Fake "Palestinians" who are Arabs but bearing the Roman given name "Palestine" so they can claims to Israeli lands.

Tiny Israel still feeds these ever hateful Islamic Arabs masking as so called "Palestinians".

If not Israel been the most compassionate army it is always trying to obey UN. This war would long ended and they will recover all their lands even the ones they willingly gave up to Egypt, Jordan, etcetera
grin palestinians are the original hebrew owners of the land. there has never been israel on any world map. and jews have never been from the middle east. jews are whites from europe. ashkenazi is from easter europe, shephadic is from western europe. no jew was ever from the middle east until 1800s. then gaza is less than half of lagos state. and over 2million people live there. were do u see farmlands in gaza, how can gaza feed itself wen israel build fence around the land of these people? in the west bank, israeli settlers burn, palestinian farms, cut down their trees, poison their wells, break down their homes. and kill them if they resist. afterwhich they want peace? may they be cursed. they must be forced to get out of palestine. tiny israel rubbish. they dont own an inch of the land. israel drove palestinians from their homes to seize their lands in all the nakba.

Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by RussellRutherfo: 12:16pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin palestinians are the original hebrew owners of the land. there has never been israel on any world map. and jews have never been from the middle east. jews are whites from europe. ashkenazi is from easter europe, shephadic is from western europe. no jew was ever from the middle east until 1800s. then gaza is less than half of lagos state. and over 2million people live there. were do u see farmlands in gaza, how can gaza feed itself wen israel build fence around the land of these people? in the west bank, israeli settlers burn, palestinian farms, cut down their trees, poison their wells, break down their homes. and kill them if they resist. afterwhich they want peace? may they be cursed. they must be forced to get out of palestine. tiny israel rubbish. they dont own an inch of the land. israel drove palestinians from their homes to seize their lands in all the nakba.

This unverified "history" tale of yours are the type by your hateful Sheikhs in their evil mosques.

No true historian recognizes this.

Jews have forever been on that land since the BC era and no fake "Palestinians" can take them out until the appointed time. They have been chased out of their land severally and miraculously brought back to their land.
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by DangoteIvy: 1:32pm On May 23
Death to all terrorists
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by xeju: 7:17pm On May 23
🤣🤔
Krismas:
grin Arab imperialism is part of the imperialism that must be defeated. in the Arab league for instance, many peoples in the union, are hardly Arabs at all. they mostly Africans, held together by force, using the tool of Islam. the defacto rulers of those countries or the king makers of the countries, are the Arab minorities. so to continue to maintain relevance, they need the west support. thats why they are friends of the zionist state of israel, who has bought all the western countries practically. in nigeria, all the jihadists activities of terror groups are funded from abroad, training is from abroad. inshort, all our problems comes from abroad.
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Obaranje: 6:07pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin To ur dull brain, if hostage return, automatically war to end? where did u read that in the negotiations? hostage return is for just 2weeks of ceasefire. which hamas rejected. then the new deal had hostage return for 40days ceasefire. which israel rejected. at any rate, hostage return never meant end to war. U TALK NONSENSE ALL THE TIME. u dont know anything.
hamas is not running away or tired of fighting. continue to underestimate hamas or remain in ur sef delusion of fake victory for israel in gaza. shock await u in the end
see this village professor of Islam, wey still dey depend on western professor of physics and chemistry to provide practical evidence of video of hamas aiming some group of soldiers as Hamas wining a war talking

For the fact that you don't know the only tanchable reason Israel have to present to the world to keep the war going is the hostage thing

The moment the whole hostage return Israel will be force to end the war by all

As a village professor you are so dumb to know the trick Israel is using to sustain the war
Re: Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank by Krismas(m): 6:19pm On May 24
Obaranje:
see this village professor of Islam, wey still dey depend on western professor of physics and chemistry to provide practical evidence of video of hamas aiming some group of soldiers as Hamas wining a war talking

For the fact that you don't know the only tanchable reason Israel have to present to the world to keep the war going is the hostage thing

The moment the whole hostage return Israel will be force to end the war by all

As a village professor you are so dumb to know the trick Israel is using to sustain the war
grin u are too ignorant. try and work with facts and not feelings. hostage return or no hostage return, israel has never intended to stop the war, until they get rid of hamas, according to them.

Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria / Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact / Soldiers Didn't Burn BRT Buses In Lagos - Nigerian Army

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75