Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe (17022 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Greenback: 8:47am On May 22
Why are southerners like Caucasians.. straight and cute? But these northerners got this Hausa look,no matter whether rich or poor,they have this look that always tells them apart..
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by AerialMapper: 8:54am On May 22
So in this administration , it is Naira abusers EFCC want to be chasing?

Hope they extend Naira abuse to those who keep the currency buried or stored inside water tanks
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by IkeAbuja(f): 8:56am On May 22
Money that was supposed to give you happiness and solution is now giving you sadness and trouble... nowhere is safe
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by frankputer: 9:09am On May 22
At G-connect club.
Wahala no Dey finish.
Xboyfriend don use her shine.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Berankis: 9:16am On May 22
EFCC using "naira abuse" to remain in active service to the country, after failing to arrest Yaya Bello and other theiving big politicians that have stolen billions and recked the country totally, they then resort to running after teen boys in the name of yahoo and other people for naira abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Dwaizman(m): 9:28am On May 22
I kw G-connect. My fav club cheesy
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by dododawa1: 9:48am On May 22
EX KOGI

GOVERNOR

BELLO

COMES TO MIND
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by do4luv14(m): 9:53am On May 22
Coolbreeze1988:
Alright o but what about that Army officer who wrote on the naira notes some days ago

Dem no born Dem well make them try am, the officers well try that nonsense go collect gbas gbos from Baturas hand,

You go hear Batura giam One 😁😁
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:16am On May 22
Until EFCC arrests our so called big men... I can not take them seriously undecided
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Enemyofpeace: 10:23am On May 22
See as she resemble Erons2000
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by ehnukiny: 10:34am On May 22
Her village people has finally succeeded
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Coconunu(m): 11:22am On May 22
Arresting people for something that don't have value...
Even though dey stop spraying our currency naira will not still have value
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by DeGods007(m): 12:24pm On May 22
chatinent:
1. EFCC arrests the poor.

But...

The same EFCC invites the rich for questioning.

The difference is money.

If you check well, the crime of the poor cannot be compared to that of the rich but they cannot be jailed in Nigeria. That is why ex Kano gov could fight them and escape in this same Nigeria! But you as a poor man, try am now.

Spoiler: One certain time the members of the EFCC came over to my estate and, as you know, picked many boys...even scapegoats (an ice-cream seller waiting for change and etc). Now everyone was labelled a Yahoo Boy. You know they like numbers. Cos the more, the better. I dey watch from my window at the far rear of the other street when negotiations started and some was let go and they squeezed the rest.

Make I give una update: anybody wey you see say EFCC televise after catching, most times are those who didn't meet up the bribe (from the point of arrest).

2. During Environmental Sanitation in Nigeria, there's always a curfew (for the poor), and a pardon for those on essential duties (the rich). One of the two if caught will be squeezed and arrested, then heavily fined, while the other will be saluted and even begged for money by the taskforce.

The difference is your status.

3. The police is meant for the rich against the poor in Nigeria. The rich believe the poor are the major perpetrators of crime.

The police serve as security details for the rich, and they see the poor as another means to flex their powers, and of course extort them. That is why there's a kind of car you'll drive in Nigeria and no checkpoint can dare stop you. Even the soldiers!

Wanna try?

Buy two Hilux, two Tacoma muscle and two Prado. Mix the arrangement: the Hilux and Tacoma at the front and the other two at the back with both Prados in the centre...then drive at 180km/hr on any road in Nigeria. Even if you kidnapped a fellow citizen inside or carry drugs, the policemen, road safety, army, civil defence and gbogbotibgo cannot stop you. Instead, they will help you and be clearing the road off other vehicles and pedestrians.

4. Do you know it's safer to steal bigger sums in Nigeria than smaller sums?

If you steal ₦4000 in St Michaels, Aba, Abia State, before your people even know what's happened, you'd have been roasted by two tyres, two litres of fuel and general beating with only a grace to speak unless it's your last prayer you demand for.

But if you steal ₦50bn in Nigeria, do you know you will go scottfree? At all at all, dem go say make you forfeit ₦50m bail and they'll release you. Now think it, someone who stole ₦50bn is returning ₦50m. That's like steading ₦100k and being told to return ₦1.

So stealing is legal for the rich. All laws made in Nigeria are for the poor.

I remember when one Road Safety officer stopped me. I was on seatbelt and had my driver's licence with an updated paperwork, fire extinguisher, triangle and even a new spare since I had changed the four tyres. Can you believe what the man threatened to charge me with as he saw nothing else? He said he'd charge me for not moving with my original papers but the photostat. I didn't utter a word and he spoke and got tired until another officer came, asked what happened and told me to go reprimanding him of the overdo. They later begged me for tips and guess what! I didn't give them politely.

5.You think I am lying? Do you know the cell or jail the big men stay in Nigeria is different from the one the poor men stay?

Mr Chairman, with this few points of mine, I wish to educate you that whatever you fit do to make money in Nigeria, just do it.

If you still don't have any reason to have money in Nigeria, just have the money.

Your points are very much valid. cool
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Kingzmate(m): 12:35pm On May 22
KUJE PRISON LOADING grin
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by saasala(m): 12:49pm On May 22
chatinent:

But...

The difference is money.

If you check well, the crime of the poor cannot be compared to that of the rich but they cannot be jailed in Nigeria. That is why ex Kano gov could fight them and escape in this same Nigeria! But you as a poor man, try am now.

Spoiler: One certain time the members of the EFCC came over to my estate and, as you know, picked many boys...even scapegoats (an ice-cream seller waiting for change and etc). Now everyone was labelled a Yahoo Boy. You know they like numbers. Cos the more, the better. I dey watch from my window at the far rear of the other street when negotiations started and some was let go and they squeezed the rest.

Make I give una update: anybody wey you see say EFCC televise after catching, most times are those who didn't meet up the bribe (from the point of arrest).

2. During Environmental Sanitation in Nigeria, there's always a curfew (for the poor), and a pardon for those on essential duties (the rich). One of the two if caught will be squeezed and arrested, then heavily fined, while the other will be saluted and even begged for money by the taskforce.

3. The police is meant for the rich against the poor in Nigeria. The rich believe the poor are the major perpetrators of crime.

The police serve as security details for the rich, and they see the poor as another means to flex their powers, and of course extort them. That is why there's a kind of car you'll drive in Nigeria and no checkpoint can dare stop you. Even the soldiers!

Wanna try?

Buy two Hilux, two Tacoma muscle and two Prado. Mix the arrangement: the Hilux and Tacoma at the front and the other two at the back with both Prados in the centre...then drive at 180km/hr on any road in Nigeria. Even if you kidnapped a fellow citizen inside or carry drugs, the policemen, road safety, army, civil defence and gbogbotibgo cannot stop you. Instead, they will help you and be clearing the road off other vehicles and pedestrians.

If you steal ₦4000 in St Michaels, Aba, Abia State, before your people even know what's happened, you'd have been roasted by two tyres, two litres of fuel and general beating with only a grace to speak unless it's your last prayer you demand for.

But if you steal ₦50bn in Nigeria, do you know you will go scottfree? At all at all, dem go say make you forfeit ₦50m bail and they'll release you. Now think it, someone who stole ₦50bn is returning ₦50m. That's like steading ₦100k and being told to return ₦1.

I remember when one Road Safety officer stopped me. I was on seatbelt and had my driver's licence with an updated paperwork, fire extinguisher, triangle and even a new spare since I had changed the four tyres. Can you believe what the man threatened to charge me with as he saw nothing else? He said he'd charge me for not moving with my original papers but the photostat. I didn't utter a word and he spoke and got tired until another officer came, asked what happened and told me to go reprimanding him of the overdo. They later begged me for tips and guess what! I didn't give them politely.

5.You think I am lying? Do you know the cell or jail the big men stay in Nigeria is different from the one the poor men stay?

Mr Chairman, with this few points of mine, I wish to educate you that whatever you fit do to make money in Nigeria, just do it.

If you still don't have any reason to have money in Nigeria, just have the money.

Better words have never been written on Nairaland.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Dhury: 1:04pm On May 22
Nwaikpe:
Until EFCC makes an attempt to arrest Hamas terrorists I will see them unserious.
arrest and join them together with their co-ipob terrorists commander in kuje prison.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Erons2000(f): 1:05pm On May 22
Enemyofpeace:
dry Abeg na ur mummy na frustrate and a hoe
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Erons2000(f): 1:07pm On May 22
Enemyofpeace:
u dry Abeg ur mama na hoe Abeg.,..go collect money from ur mama Ashawo business go pay for school fees….i ready for ur family troll
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by DrMuzungu(m): 1:14pm On May 22
W hen are they going to arrest El Presidente for continuing the hard work GMB started, working hard to destroy Nigerian Economy?
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Seyi8750: 2:13pm On May 22
yahmohy27:

You can do that for her
Wtf
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Countyguy: 2:25pm On May 22
chatinent:

But...

The difference is money.

Wanna try?

But if you steal ₦50bn in Nigeria, do you know you will go scottfree? At all at all, dem go say make you forfeit ₦50m bail and they'll release you. Now think it, someone who stole ₦50bn is returning ₦50m. That's like stealing ₦100k and being told to return ₦1.

Mr Chairman, with these few points of mine, I wish to educate you that whatever you fit do to make money in Nigeria, just do it.

I'm available for research writing. Thanks.
Bros abeg nor make me cry this afternoon oo

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Nwaikpe: 3:07pm On May 22
yahmohy27:

Childish ...To comment is not by force sir

While replying is by force, Ma?
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by soccerlite: 3:18pm On May 22
This are the minorities efcc can catch

They can't catch yayha, matawalle, aregbe and other politicians milking nigeria dry

Shameless unit
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Elibaba1: 6:35am On May 23
Omo na my friend o. I am feel sad.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Thomthom(m): 8:16am On May 23
chatinent:

But...

The difference is money.

Wanna try?

But if you steal ₦50bn in Nigeria, do you know you will go scottfree? At all at all, dem go say make you forfeit ₦50m bail and they'll release you. Now think it, someone who stole ₦50bn is returning ₦50m. That's like stealing ₦100k and being told to return ₦1.

Mr Chairman, with these few points of mine, I wish to educate you that whatever you fit do to make money in Nigeria, just do it.

u no lie bro.
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by Thomthom(m): 8:21am On May 23
Fhowe:
na to begin spray $1 shebi that one no be crime
Them go Ask u were u see dollar
Re: Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe by virginboy1(m): 4:46pm On May 25
chatinent:

But...

The difference is money.

Wanna try?

Words of wisdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil / RRS Rescues 2 From Robbers, Recover Three Guns, Matchets / Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.