Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP (9902 Views)

2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by callthefred: 11:13am On May 22
Yeye...shame on you. So because your own thief didn't become President then the nation should collapse abi? Forgetting that there have been people in that office before now and someone will occupy after the current thief. I think some of you guys need mental evaluation.

AqualinaXYZ:
If I be Obi I’ll just back off from contesting support druggie and watch hunger kill people in droves

See to be honest with you I love how messy this country is

Pikin wey advice no teach lesson allow him make experience teach am lesson

I want inflation to get 100% to the extend people can’t afford pure water anymore

That’s the only antidote to tribalism and voting wrong in Nigeria
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by AnambraPikinSel: 11:15am On May 22
Akin Osuntokun doing jagaban work as usual but fools won't understand😉
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by wellmax(m): 11:26am On May 22
Pitiobi will never rule Nigeria.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by Jonjam269: 11:56am On May 22
AqualinaXYZ:
If I be Obi I’ll just back off from contesting support druggie and watch hunger kill people in droves

I want inflation to get 100% to the extend people can’t afford pure water anymore

Stop over hyping a serial party defector and Pandora fraudster.
This is the true accounts from indigenes and residents of Anambra State when Obingo was a governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The same people who criticised him for poor performance and incompetence then turned Obingo messiah overnight because of tribalism.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by olumike001(m): 11:59am On May 22
Ofunaofu:
Fact!

He is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

If that makes you happy, I agree with you oooo

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by Metrofox(m): 12:27pm On May 22
malali:
Obi cannot even win primaries in PDP.

How can someone who expects to be given the parties ticket for free, win general elections ?

Delusional candidate !!

Labor party primaries and PDP primaries no be the same thing !!!

How many wards did your delusional candidate win in just Lagos state to start with since 1999? Keep your useless ticket grin keep licking the balls of a serial loser

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by RickyJesus: 12:41pm On May 22
tishbite42:

Stale, ni99as
Even INEC grudgingly admitted he had over 6 million votes
Mostly from which region of the country?
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by HRMK: 12:45pm On May 22
two desperate men that will never withdraw for the other!quote me!!
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by CommonSense1967: 12:53pm On May 22
Ofunaofu:
Fact!

He is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

Point of correction -
You mean the biggest IPOB political figure.

The mumu will NEVER smell Aso Arock unless he's visiting Tinubu as a guest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by CommonSense1967: 12:55pm On May 22
Typical victimhood slave mentality. always looking for a free lunch.
Go and contest like everyone else, stop chasing free lunch.
This idiot thinks that those in the PDP will just hand him their ticket. What a fool. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by Ofunaofu: 1:04pm On May 22
CommonSense1967:

Point of correction -
You mean the biggest IPOB political figure.

The mumu will NEVER smell Aso Arock unless he's visiting Tinubu as a guest.

You can never become anything reasonable in life
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by favor914: 1:08pm On May 22
RonuFools:
angry
Obi is our president no be this thing wey dey occupy aso villa
Which part of Alaigbo you dey reside?

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by favor914: 1:11pm On May 22
Ofunaofu:

An igbo man, replaces a Yoruba man as the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, does that sound logical to you?
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by CommonSense1967: 1:13pm On May 22
Ofunaofu:

Too late for that -

I'm already more reasonable than anyone in your entire family including your Papa.

Again your Agulu packaged fraud will NEVER NEVER EVER rule Nigeria, We are going to make sure of that. Take that to the bank.

Get a life.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by Ofunaofu: 1:15pm On May 22
CommonSense1967:

Too late for that -

I'm already more reasonable than anyone in your entire family including your Papa.

Again your Agulu packaged fraud will NEVER NEVER EVER rule Nigeria, We are going to make sure of that. Take that to the bank.

Get a life.

Don't give up, you still have a chance only if you stop hating

Anybody can be anything on social media

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by favor914: 1:35pm On May 22
Ofunaofu:

Don't give up, you still have a chance only if you stop hating

Anybody can be anything on social media
Yes o exactly, just like President Obi?
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by DMerciful(m): 1:39pm On May 22
Obi lost because the judiciary was compromised. Obi won that election.
emkz:

I like your defence.

IREV is not a collation center but a viewing portal.

After elections, all party agents sign the form EC8A where counted votes are recorded. The forms EC8A are the primary evidence for election litigation.

Admitting that there was no need to spend money on party agents is the height of electoral naivety.

That is why Obi lost.

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by Abbeytoy(m): 1:48pm On May 22
dre11:

A former Director-General of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council, Akin Osuntokun, has said the only condition that can make the party’s presidential candidate in…

https://dailytrust.com/only-presidential-ticket-can-make-obi-return-to-pdp-lp-ex-campaign-dg/

Is Peter Obi ready to contest the Ticket or he most just be given?
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by emkz: 1:57pm On May 22
DMerciful:

Didnt you say earlier that Obi lost because INEC robbed him?

Now you are blaming the judiciary.

When will you accept that the balkanisation of PDP into mainstream PDP, LP, NNPP and G5 cost Atiku and Obi the election?
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by tishbite42: 1:57pm On May 22
RickyJesus:

Mostly from which region of the country?
Oga shut up
From Lagos and ABJ, how about that?!
😏
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by Otamendi99(m): 1:59pm On May 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Dat is y ur life is Messy.
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by RickyJesus: 2:01pm On May 22
tishbite42:

Oga shut up
From Lagos and ABJ, how about that?!
😏
As I thought, empty headed fella.
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by Divoc19(f): 2:12pm On May 22
I love him but he is not loyal and he is impatient. The Man Peter Obi.
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by rotadeco27: 2:18pm On May 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Nigerians voted the best person , take it to the bank.
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by DMerciful(m): 2:19pm On May 22
Read my original comment again.

So you honestly think IREV was shutdown for nothing?
emkz:

Didnt you say earlier that Obi lost because INEC robbed him?

Now you are blaming the judiciary.

When will you accept that the balkanisation of PDP into mainstream PDP, LP, NNPP and G5 cost Atiku and Obi the election?

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by rotadeco27: 2:23pm On May 22
sleek214:
PDP is not stupid to give the Agulu clown/ thief their ticket. He should remain in Labour Party with his thief chairman (Abure) and their obidient dummies
Their failure in the next election will be phenomenal! No southwestern will support him again and the north won't want to wait another 8 yrs. U will see how the country will be in the next 3 yrs.
Sensible Nigerians know that Tinubu is only be sincere and not keep covering our wounded economy. To get to the promise land u must pass through the wilderness.
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by alizma: 2:29pm On May 22
malali:
Obi cannot even win primaries in PDP.

How can someone who expects to be given the parties ticket for free, win general elections ?

Delusional candidate !!

Labor party primaries and PDP primaries no be the same thing !!!
Labour party primary was an arrangement in his favour and that will not likely happen in PDP. Wanting everything for free as if that is how easy politics is.
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by ThePointMan(m): 3:20pm On May 22
There’s no point returning to the PDP.
He should stay back in the Labour Party and pull his stunt.
That would be my candid advise.
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by emkz: 3:22pm On May 22
DMerciful:

Can you swear on your life that Obi won the election?
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by tishbite42: 3:27pm On May 22
RickyJesus:

As I thought, empty headed fella.
Dunce
Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by DMerciful(m): 3:32pm On May 22
I can swear on my life that Obi got the highest number of votes.

Can you swear that Tinubu won the election?
emkz:

Can you swear on your life that Obi won the election?

1 Like

Re: Osuntokun: Only Presidential Ticket Can Make Obi Return To PDP by emkz: 3:40pm On May 22
DMerciful:
I can swear on my life that Obi got the highest number of votes.

Can you swear that Tinubu won the election?

Can you swear on your life that Obi WON the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How DSS Submitted Two Contradictory Reports On EFCC Boss, Magu To The Senate / DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / FG, States, LGAs Share N679.699bn In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.