Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,817 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones (202 Views)

Is It Just Me? Who Else Doesn't Consider Tecno And Infinix As Phone? / I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem / INFINIX PHONES ON DISCOUNT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:43am On May 22
I found this feature very useful in my Infinix smartphone. You can record WhatsApp calls and you can use the peek mode to check whatapp messages without coming online on WhatsApp and without the blue ticks showing read. Other interesting features. Available for Tecno and Infinix phones from Android 12 upwards (not exactly sure but you can check your phone).

To access it go to Settings - scroll down to special functions and select Social turbo.

Please indicate if you know of this feature or have used it.

Re: SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by Tunmise80: 10:04pm On May 22
This is a TECNO PHANTOM X2 Pro, I never knew it had this feature o.

Thank you bro

Re: SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:20am On May 23
Happy you found out. I checked out the new Tecno Camon 30 and Camon 30 pro and I didn't see Social turbo.

Looks like the newer Tecno phones are doing away with it which is really really bad
Re: SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by HachiPrincess1: 2:19pm On May 25
Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by iyerebenita993: 6:41pm On May 26
When we saw this update on twitter, my friend quickly activated it on his TECNO phone

1 Like

Re: SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by iyerebenita993: 6:42pm On May 26
It's a nice feature

1 Like

Re: SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:03am On May 30
iyerebenita993:
When we saw this update on twitter, my friend quickly activated it on his TECNO phone

We should all reach out to Tecno and Infinix to keep it in their smartphones cos it appears they're doing away with it as they're also removing dedicated memory card slot.
Re: SOCIAL TURBO: A Very Beautiful Feature In Tecno And Infinix Phones by Starprogress: 11:10pm On May 31
This feature helps Tecno been ahead of others

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Pro 2017 15inch For Sale / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 11 Gen / Gis/gps/remote Sensing/satellite Imagery Services/solutions/data/training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.