Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 (907 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics / JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) / Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by gidgiddy: 10:16am On May 22
Are you one of those who thinks that one of the trio of Bola Tinubu, Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar will emerge in 2027 and lead Nigeria to greater heights?

If so, stop deceiving your self. None of these men can take Nigeria anywhere. The truth is that the foundation for a better Nigeria currently does not exist. So no matter who gets into Aso Rock in 2027, nothing significant will change, except for the worse

No matter who is employed as carertaker of a House, if the house has a bad foundation, you that lives in that house will never enjoy the house

Everyone seems to only care about who the caretaker will be, few care about the foundation. A recipe for absolute disaster

My two cents

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by DeLaRue: 10:20am On May 22
gidgiddy:
Are you one of those who thinks that one of the trio of Bola Tinubu, Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar will emerge in 2027 and lead Nigeria to greater heights?

If so, stop deceiving your self. None of these men can take Nigeria anywhere. The truth is that the foundation for a better Nigeria currently does not exist. So no matter who gets into Aso Rock in 2027, nothing significant will change, except for the worse

No matter who is employed as carertaker of a House, if the house has a bad foundation

My two cents

You're correct that people expecting a miraculous turn around from Mr Atiku or Mr Obi if either is elected are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Having said that, incremental progress will and can be made.

But the problem is that the impact of such steady progress is unlikely to make a significant difference in the life of many.

Nigeria needs fast and furious growth and development. It is dfficult to see how that's going to happen given the deep and foundational challenges that have been in place for at least 30 years.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by ibechris(m): 10:24am On May 22
Go and read about political dynamics.

E go shock u...Tinubu is not as sophisticated as u guys thought earlier...didn't Peter defeat him in Lagos and Abuja.

We shall repeat it here in Abuja again again...let there be Obi and Kwankwaso,then u can tell if he would ever smell that sit again.

I don't believe in rigid thinking,things will always change for the better but mark my words,2027 is going to be hottest election ever in the history of this nation.

It is going to be,the people vs APC. Especially those who are hungry,disappointed unemployed, and the over-taxed business men out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Paraman: 10:29am On May 22
gidgiddy:

No matter who is employed as carertaker of a House, if the house has a bad foundation, you that lives in that house will never enjoy the house

My two cents
I like the fact you're no more believing in fairy tales. Tinubu contract with Nigerians is till may 29 2031

5 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by helinues: 11:32am On May 22
cheesy grin

Early consolation

16 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by yarimo(m): 11:53am On May 22
grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by cjrane: 11:57am On May 22
As long as the INEC crooks are left intact and the fantastically corrupt Judiciary is allowed to turn the laws upside down to defend INEC’s criminality, 2027 will be a mere repetition of 2023.

The same machinery used to foist Tinubu on Nigerians will work exactly the same way it did in 2023. Nigerians must wake up to the fact that we no longer have a democracy

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by kedeojo(m): 1:36pm On May 22
ibechris:

E go shock u...Tinubu is not as sophisticated as u guys thought earlier...didn't Peter defeat him in Lagos and Abuja.

We shall repeat it here in Abuja again again...let there be Obi and Kwankwaso,then u can tell if he would ever smell that sit again.

I don't believe in rigid thinking,things will always change for the better but mark my words,2027 is going to be hottest election ever in the history of this nation.

It is going to be,the people vs APC. Especially those who are hungry,disappointed unemployed, and the over-taxed business men out there.

The religious politics he played will not work again in 2027, the Muslim Muslim ticket was condemned by many Christians in 2023 because Obi made the people to believe Apc will islamize Nigeria. Christian have gotten more position now in this government than Muslim, so many Christians will now believe it was purely political reason to get vote, expecially in northern region. Obi who his now desperate moving from one state to other in the north knows that he will not get the kind vote in the south again.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by givedemwotowoto: 1:38pm On May 22
gidgiddy:

My two cents

Didn’t something change in Abia state after years of bad leaders?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Melagros(m): 2:01pm On May 22
gidgiddy:

My two cents
I disagree with you, if Nigeria will have a free and fair election in 2027, things will change for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:09pm On May 22
ibechris:

I get where you’re coming from, but anyone who underestimates Tinubus’ capacity to do ANYTHING to ensure a 2nd term, would be doing so at their own peril! You think Buhari was scheming and a lot of malfeasance, impunity and criminality occurred in the just concluded farce of a presidential election!? Well, just gird your loins for 2027 because you ain’t seen nothing yet! Tinubu got away with rigging the entire electoral and appeals process, part of which happened when he wasn’t even coronated ‘emperor’, and you reckon that now he’s the be-all-and-end-all…he who must be obeyed…..the ‘commander in chief’…the one whose word is ‘law’, no matter how silly such a word is….oga kpatakpata, you reckon he will sit jejely and watch proceedings as the true will of the people kicks his scrawny ass out of Aso-Rock and back to Bourdillon avenue!? Ain’t gonna happen!

The only thing that will see Tinubu not make second term is either death or a violent uprising….not crooked and compromised Nigerian presidential elections! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by ibechris(m): 2:55pm On May 22
No one is under estimating him and that is why there is a permutation going on now.

LOVEALAIGBO:

I get where you’re coming from, but anyone who underestimates Tinubus’ capacity to do ANYTHING to ensure a 2nd term, would be doing so at their own peril! You think Buhari was scheming and a lot of malfeasance, impunity and criminality occurred in the just concluded farce of a presidential election!? Well, just gird your loins for 2027 because you ain’t seen nothing yet! Tinubu got away with rigging the entire electoral and appeals process, part of which happened when he wasn’t even coronated ‘emperor’, and you reckon that now he’s the be-all-and-end-all…he who must be obeyed…..the ‘commander in chief’…the one whose word is ‘law’, no matter how silly such a word is….oga kpatakpata, you reckon he will sit jejely and watch proceedings as the true will of the people kicks his scrawny ass out of Aso-Rock and back to Bourdillon avenue!? Ain’t gonna happen!

The only thing that will see Tinubu not make second term is either death or a violent uprising….not crooked and compromised Nigerian presidential elections! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by opamoses1: 3:08pm On May 22
I like the fact that you are truthful to yourself. Tinubu won election even when the incumbent was not on his side..you now think he would leave in 2027 when he is the one in power.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:12pm On May 22
opamoses1:
I like the fact that you are truthful to yourself. Tinubu won election even when the incumbent was not on his side..you now think he would leave in 2027 when he is the one in power.

You have to qualify the exact nature of the ‘win’! Tinubu is a master criminal…that much i’ll say for him! What i can’t say is what exactly he had on the Buhari hegemonic cabal that forced them to play ball!
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by opamoses1: 3:15pm On May 22
LOVEALAIGBO:

You have to qualify the exact nature of the ‘win’! Tinubu is a master criminal…that much i’ll say for him! What i can’t say is what exactly he had on the Buhari hegemonic cabal that forced them to play ball!
It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by simpleseyi: 3:17pm On May 22
gidgiddy:

My two cents

You two cents ko, your two Kobo ni

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by simpleseyi: 3:26pm On May 22
opamoses1:

Even if the Sun and the Moon standstill, Emilokan Tinubu will win the 2027 formality election, and handover to Kashim Shettima in 2031

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by EzeChukwuIgbo: 3:27pm On May 22
This is exactly what I am saying, I didn't hate Peter Gregory Obi, but when some people are keeping their own and trying to demonize others based on tribal sentiment, it will not work, if people are criticizing Tinubu because his policies are not productive, we would join them, but if you are criticizing him because he is yoruba, we will not accept such, we can join hands and make Nigeria better if we shun bitterness, tribalism, and anguish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Goodvibes007: 3:28pm On May 22
helinues:
cheesy grin

Early consolation
LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by haffaze777(m): 4:51pm On May 22
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by bdon123(m): 5:03pm On May 22
gidgiddy:

My two cents
I agree
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:06pm On May 22
Some caretakers have good head (charisma/ lucky / favour/ grace/ than others.

gidgiddy:

My two cents
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:09pm On May 22
You are not God.
Stop deceiving your humble self.

Paraman:
I like the fact you're no more believing in fairy tales. Tinubu contract with Nigerians is till may 29 2031
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:13pm On May 22
Keep laughing at people's misery / misfortune.

Apc is a curse on Nigeria. A big misfortune (misery).
Tomorrow shall surely be another day . ...

helinues:
cheesy grin

Early consolation
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by AcadaWriter: 5:16pm On May 22
Early consolation
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:19pm On May 22
Before "that things" will surely change, the masses can demand the replacement of the INEC chair through peaceful protest.
Wait and see, time changes everything.

Mother Nature is bigger than all of us.

cjrane:
As long as the INEC crooks are left intact and the fantastically corrupt Judiciary is allowed to turn the laws upside down to defend INEC’s criminality, 2027 will be a mere repetition of 2023.

The same machinery used to foist Tinubu on Nigerians will work exactly the same way it did in 2023. Nigerians must wake up to the fact that we no longer have a democracy
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:20pm On May 22
Big lies.
Anyways, your opinion th

kedeojo:
The religious politics he played will not work again in 2027, the Muslim Muslim ticket was condemned by many Christians in 2023 because Obi made the people to believe Apc will islamize Nigeria. Christian have gotten more position now in this government than Muslim, so many Christians will now believe it was purely political reason to get vote, expecially in northern region. Obi who his now desperate moving from one state to other in the north knows that he will not get the kind vote in the south again.
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:27pm On May 22
Bro, you see that Oga patapata's thing nah egberaga (pride) and Mother Nature knows perfectly well how to handle that by humble the pride man or whoever think he is smarter than others.

Just wait for 2027, time shall tell dictating by Mother Nature.

LOVEALAIGBO:

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:28pm On May 22
You've stopped opening threads in Biafra

You'll get there,bro

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:31pm On May 22
Pride man, you go fall even if you think you are standing on the rock.

Ask your ancestors !
You know how Mother Nature works, right?

simpleseyi:

Even if the Sun and the Moon standstill, Emilokan Tinubu will win the 2027 formality election, and handover to Kashim Shettima in 2031
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 5:34pm On May 22
Do not forget the ugly politics Tinubu played against GEJ. Please do not forget, bear that in mind.

EzeChukwuIgbo:
This is exactly what I am saying, I didn't hate Peter Gregory Obi, but when some people are keeping their own and trying to demonize others based on tribal sentiment, it will not work, if people are criticizing Tinubu because his policies are not productive, we would join them, but if you are criticizing him because he is yoruba, we will not accept such, we can join hands and make Nigeria better if we shun bitterness, tribalism, and anguish
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Paraman: 6:41pm On May 22
Lovelive:
You are not God.
Stop deceiving your humble self.

I'm not God but Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Edo APC Calls For Cancellation Of Continuous Voters Registration / Kano Emir Tussle: Governor Ododo Advises Emir Sanusi To Obey Court Order / Will Yaradua Not Betray Obj After May 29?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.