Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,400 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 (909 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics / JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) / Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Roger3D(m): 6:46pm On May 22
ibechris:
Go and read about political dynamics.

E go shock u...Tinubu is not as sophisticated as u guys thought earlier...didn't Peter defeat him in Lagos and Abuja.

We shall repeat it here in Abuja again again...let there be Obi and Kwankwaso,then u can tell if he would ever smell that sit again.

I don't believe in rigid thinking,things will always change for the better but mark my words,2027 is going to be hottest election ever in the history of this nation.

It is going to be,the people vs APC. Especially those who are hungry,disappointed unemployed, and the over-taxed business men out there.

Abuja is not Nigeria. What's the voting population of Abuja again?
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by simpleseyi: 6:57pm On May 22
Lovelive:
Pride man, you go fall even if you think you are standing on the rock.

Ask your ancestors !
You know how Mother Nature works, right?

Now both Mother Nature and Father Nature together with Mother Human-made and Father Hunan-made are all working for God's anointed One, the Special One, the Chosen One, Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Omo Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji. Whom God hath Blessed, no idiot can curse
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 7:49pm On May 22
I think I am addressing an adult. I am sorry baby boy.
simpleseyi:

Now both Mother Nature and Father Nature together with Mother Human-made and Father Hunan-made are all working for God's anointed One, the Special One, the Chosen One, Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Omo Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji. Whom God hath Blessed, no idiot can curse
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 7:50pm On May 22
Truly you can deceive yourself because of hatred and tribalism.

Note: I am not Igbo.

Paraman:
I'm not God but Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Paraman: 8:31pm On May 22
Lovelive:
Truly you can deceive yourself because of hatred and tribalism.

Note: I am not Igbo.

I'm not God but it's very sure for me and I can bet my money on it, Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by paramakina202: 8:46pm On May 22
gidgiddy:
Are you one of those who thinks that one of the trio of Bola Tinubu, Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar will emerge in 2027 and lead Nigeria to greater heights?

If so, stop deceiving your self. None of these men can take Nigeria anywhere. The truth is that the foundation for a better Nigeria currently does not exist. So no matter who gets into Aso Rock in 2027, nothing significant will change, except for the worse

No matter who is employed as carertaker of a House, if the house has a bad foundation, you that lives in that house will never enjoy the house

Everyone seems to only care about who the caretaker will be, few care about the foundation. A recipe for absolute disaster

My two cents

So what should we do with this information now?
Join Nnamdi Kanu and Simon to enforce sit at home on mondays in SE?
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Lovelive: 1:18pm On May 23
Pauper way to express and impress himself.

Paraman:
I'm not God but it's very sure for me and I can bet my money on it, Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Stop Deceiving Your Selves, Nothing Good Is Going To Come Out Of 2027 by Paraman: 2:31pm On May 23
Lovelive:
Pauper way to express and impress himself.

Are you now in pains because of my comment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policing The People / Tribunal Rejects Ac And Anpp Presidential Petitions. Why? / Femi Fani-kayode Should Be Retained As Minister Of Aviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.