Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church (1522 Views)

Police Inspector’s Son Reportedly Stabs Boy To Death In Delta / 11-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra Catholic Church During Mass / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:08am On May 23
emperor4love:
na only animal has such of ur behaviour, dt sees nothing wrong with evil
Of course only animals behave the way you do, supporting murder and desecration.
And foaming at the mouth over comment not directed at them.
Only animals do that.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:10am On May 23
emperor4love:
de only matter way de make me cry say u no de near me bro, de no de tell am person make e b me nd u de cap fr online here
The only thing wey dey make me weep is that you no near me.
De no de tell am person make e b me and you de rant from online here.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 11:14am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Of course only animals behave the way you do, supporting murder and desecration.
And foaming at the mouth over comment not directed at them.
Only animals do that.
if no b kolo u no suppose de rewrite wetin i de dish u here
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 11:15am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:
The only thing wey dey make me weep is that you no near me.
De no de tell am person make e b me and you de rant from online here.
mugu
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:22am On May 23
emperor4love:
mugu
Mugu!
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:24am On May 23
emperor4love:
if no b kolo u no suppose de rewrite wetin i de dish u here
Lol! If not be Kolo,why the utter Gibberish borne out of stupidity clouded brain?
Why shouldn't I rewrite?
Lol! This one sweet me!
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 11:34am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! If not be Kolo,why the utter Gibberish borne out of stupidity clouded brain?
Why shouldn't I rewrite?
Lol! This one sweet me!
unstable animal wit evil soul,check how dis year go b fr you
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:41am On May 23
emperor4love:
unstable animal wit evil soul,check how dis year go b fr you
Lol! So barks the unstable frustrated animal with advanced stage of Rabies.
Useless animal meant for the abbatoir.
Watch how the year will be for you..
You will die miserably and be buried like the animal you are.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 11:45am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! So barks the unstable frustrated animal with advanced stage of Rabies.
Useless animal meant for the abbatoir.
Watch how the year will be for you..
You will die miserably and be buried like the animal you are.
do u even check ur writeup nd look how frustrated u are from de comments, we are talking of u having wicked heart u com add am frustration, poverty com joined loud
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:52am On May 23
emperor4love:
do u even check ur writeup nd look how frustrated u are from de comments, we are talking of u having wicked heart u com add am frustration, poverty com joined loud
Do you check your ranting and see how frustrated and demented you are?
Lollll!!!
We are talking of evil heart and you added compound illiteracy, stupidity, poverty and frustration on top.
Between us who is the frustration ravaged one?
A illiterate fool who couldn't place his tenses, pronunciations and articles well in a sentence, and you are online to display your animal nature and stupidity.
This one sweet me!
You exhibited your animal frustrated life by uttering gibberish which I rewrite and send back to you.
Ewu ofia, frustrated fool,go and complete your education and learn proper English grammar.
Dirty despicable SWINE
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 12:10pm On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Do you check your ranting and see how frustrated and demented you are?
Lollll!!!
We are talking of evil heart and you added compound illiteracy, stupidity, poverty and frustration on top.
Between us who is the frustration ravaged one?
A illiterate fool who couldn't place his tenses, pronunciations and articles well in a sentence, and you are online to display your animal nature and stupidity.
This one sweet me!
You exhibited your animal frustrated life by uttering gibberish which I rewrite and send back to you.
Ewu ofia, frustrated fool,go and complete your education and learn proper English grammar.
Dirty despicable SWINE
am not hear to debate about who is more educated which I know,your coming generation and past won't meet up with such degree I do achieve so far,now to think of it,what gave u the conviction that he was having sex and does that justify such gruesome act from the security guy,you are yet to answer me this question, or is it that garri has blinded ur eye and clouded your reason u can see this and answer it,you pragmatic nitwit & cyber stalker
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:17pm On May 23
emperor4love:
am not hear to debate about who is more educated which I know,your coming generation and past won't meet up with such degree I do achieve so far,now to think of it,what gave u the conviction that he was having sex and does that justify such gruesome act from the security guy,you are yet to answer me this question, or is it that garri has blinded ur eye and clouded your reason u can see this and answer it,you pragmatic nitwit & cyber stalker
Yes just like your useless generation past and present won't meet up.
I won't answer you.
Has your stupidity blocked your brain totally or that garri and leftovers from restaurants did so?
Pragmatic nitwit and cyber stalker.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
This compound fool just borrowed " pragmatic nitwit and cyber stalker from someone's comment on a post about E money.
Ewu Gambia.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 12:27pm On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Yes just like your useless generation past and present won't meet up.
I won't answer you.
Has your stupidity blocked your brain totally or that garri and leftovers from restaurants did so?
Pragmatic nitwit and cyber stalker.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
This compound fool just borrowed " pragmatic nitwit and cyber stalker from someone's comment on a post about E money.
Ewu Gambia.
I said it that u are am alien clown with no iota of reasoning, if there is atom of shame in you,you won't comment stupidly knowing well that this is a sensitive open forum,who is in his or her normal sense will like to do things with a lunatic who sees nothing wrong in what the security guy did,and still have to stood ground in praising a fellow lunatic who stab nd cut a life of a boy short,always thank your God this is online,we are not close,your relatives will witness wat money can do
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:36pm On May 23
emperor4love:
I said it that u are am alien clown with no iota of reasoning, if there is atom of shame in you,you won't comment stupidly knowing well that this is a sensitive open forum,who is in his or her normal sense will like to do things with a lunatic who sees nothing wrong in what the security guy did,and still have to stood ground in praising a fellow lunatic who stab nd cut a life of a boy short,always thank your God this is online,we are not close,your relatives will witness wat money can do
Like seriously?
Lol!!! Gibberish in long speech.
Am glad you know you are an alien clown, with no atom of shame, very stupid,a deranged lunatic.
Lunatic,I love it when you keep foaming at the mouth.
Of course how can I be close to an animal and lunatic.
Keep WAILING over my comment.
If you stop your everlasting shame..
Bundle of stupidity, shameless excuse of a half baked mistake of a foetus.. Animal
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 12:41pm On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Like seriously?
Lol!!! Gibberish in long speech.
Am glad you know you are an alien clown, with no atom of shame, very stupid,a deranged lunatic.
Lunatic,I love it when you keep foaming at the mouth.
Of course how can I be close to an animal and lunatic.
Keep WAILING over my comment.
If you stop your everlasting shame..
Bundle of stupidity, shameless excuse of a half baked mistake of a foetus.. Animal
u go carry this ur stupidity nd evil mind go were dem go mob u,abi dus year,na only u love violence, u go see ur end
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:45pm On May 23
emperor4love:
u go carry this ur stupidity nd evil mind go were dem go mob u,abi dus year,na only u love violence, u go see ur end
Oh yes I decree to your life.
You will die before me in a miserable manner, you stupid he goat .
Say Amen and claim it for that's your portion.
You shall see your end before end of this year.
You will carry your stupidity and animal nature to where a mob dey .
They will end you.
Untimely death is your portion.Amen.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 12:49pm On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Oh yes I decree to your life.
You will die before me in a miserable manner, you stupid he goat .
Say Amen and claim it for that's your portion.
You shall see your end before end of this year.
You will carry your stupidity and animal nature to where a mob dey .
They will end you.
Untimely death is your portion.Amen.
this is not about claiming righteous here,u reap wat u sow and so be it,u can't kill someone nd find nothing wrong in such and won't hv ur karma,is impossible, those that support evil will look lik one nd reap it
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:57pm On May 23
emperor4love:
this is not about claiming righteous here,u reap wat u sow and so be it,u can't kill someone nd find nothing wrong in such and won't hv ur karma,is impossible, those that support evil will look lik one nd reap it
Oga,I didn't support any evil here.
That I said the guard might be right wasn't about supporting him.
I said so because the guard claims he caught the boy and a girl in a compromised situation.
I didn't claim he was right on killing the boy.
I only referred to what he was doing in the church.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 1:10pm On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Oga,I didn't support any evil here.
That I said the guard might be right wasn't about supporting him.
I said so because the guard claims he caught the boy and a girl in a compromised situation.
I didn't claim he was right on killing the boy.
I only referred to what he was doing in the church.
so what brought about to be killed for descretion of the church,and the guy is same tribe u came from if been traced ,a fellow from another tribe stab a young boy to death nd de only way is to applaud him for so,let's assume he was having sex or was on a robbing mission as both claim without any tangible evidence, wat happens to handling him the appropriate people to deal with him,I have worked at a press in one of de biggest cathedral u can name,most time we on night shift,we have experience so many robbing which at the end the caught thief is been handed to Bishop of the cathedral, I mean Catholic cathedral, so many occurrence,two instances to show u this Bishop has humanity, he will ask dem to release the thief buy cloth for him even feed him and ask him not to do so any more,this has happened two instances, this is how Christians should do,am not religious nd I know the church that this crime happen would have done same,but for the fact this idiot take up the law on his hand by killing the boy,do you know the gravity of wat he has done not only for himself ,but de church and the guildiance of the church like rev father's nd other employers,so does the killing nd blood sanctify nd purify de church as u guys says is sacrilege nd descretion,getting close to God is not by religion but spirituality, even wen Peter cut of the ear of the soldier,Jesus find it awkward he has to put it back,he would hv supported Peter,in all ,a spade is a spade,call it bad...u know wat it means for a parent to loose the only surviving heir,no u don't know

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by chidonez: 1:13pm On May 23
emperor4love:

Bro please I’ve been trying to send you a pm here but it’s proving difficult I need your help on something please here is my mail ajade7191@gmail.com
Please pm me
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 1:23pm On May 23
chidonez:

Bro please I’ve been trying to send you a pm here but it’s proving difficult I need your help on something please here is my mail ajade7191@gmail.com
Please pm me
make e be deal make we share funds,is okay,check ur mail
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:42pm On May 23
emperor4love:
so what brought about to be killed for descretion of the church,and the guy is same tribe u came from if been traced ,a fellow from another tribe stab a young boy to death nd de only way is to applaud him for so,let's assume he was having sex or was on a robbing mission as both claim without any tangible evidence, wat happens to handling him the appropriate people to deal with him,I have worked at a press in one of de biggest cathedral u can name,most time we on night shift,we have experience so many robbing which at the end the caught thief is been handed to Bishop of the cathedral, I mean Catholic cathedral, so many occurrence,two instances to show u this Bishop has humanity, he will ask dem to release the thief buy cloth for him even feed him and ask him not to do so any more,this has happened two instances, this is how Christians should do,am not religious nd I know the church that this crime happen would have done same,but for the fact this idiot take up the law on his hand by killing the boy,do you know the gravity of wat he has done not only for himself ,but de church and the guildiance of the church like rev father's nd other employers,so does the killing nd blood sanctify nd purify de church as u guys says is sacrilege nd descretion,getting close to God is not by religion but spirituality, even wen Peter cut of the ear of the soldier,Jesus find it awkward he has to put it back,he would hv supported Peter,in all ,a spade is a spade,call it bad...u know wat it means for a parent to loose the only surviving heir,no u don't know
I admit I might have misinterpreted the event somehow.
The security man shouldn't have stabbed him even if the boy attacked him first.
He should have physically subdued him and call for more assistance even if he (boy ) was stealing.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 4:34pm On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

I admit I might have misinterpreted the event somehow.
The security man shouldn't have stabbed him even if the boy attacked him first.
He should have physically subdued him and call for more assistance even if he (boy ) was stealing.
this is it I expect from u, is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Sets New Record In Drug Smuggling – US Customs!! / Historical Photo: How Nigeria's Most Notorious Robber Anini Was Caught& Executed / How Fulani Herdsmen Rape And Kill Women And Men In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.