Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,716 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church (1520 Views)

Police Inspector’s Son Reportedly Stabs Boy To Death In Delta / 11-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra Catholic Church During Mass / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:06am On May 23
emperor4love:
wicked ppl dat love seen ppl been stab fr no much cause are always poor, I don't need to see u physically to know,I will b 100percent correct that u look malnourished
Really? How touching the useless breathing corpse is feeling this way.
Wicked ppl that love seeing ppl stabbed to death for no just cause are always poor.
Of course why should I see you?
You are a walking corpse, very useless both to the human society and even as sacrifice to the gods.
Full grown man with hairs between his legs,see how you are disgracing your useless generation and your useless self.
Babbling like a lunatic in straitjacket!
Lol! Stupid swine.
Of course you look malnourished because you are a scavenger feeding on leftovers from restaurants.
Dirty pig, feeding on leftovers is befitting you because your senses are that of an animal.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 9:09am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Really? How touching the useless breathing corpse is feeling this way.
Wicked ppl that love seeing ppl stabbed to death for no just cause are always poor.
Of course why should I see you?
You are a walking corpse, very useless both to the human society and even as sacrifice to the gods.
Full grown man with hairs between his legs,see how you are disgracing your useless generation and your useless self.
Babbling like a lunatic in straitjacket!
Lol! Stupid swine.
Of course you look malnourished because you are a scavenger feeding on leftovers from restaurants.
Dirty pig, feeding on leftovers is befitting you because your senses are that of an animal.
u are yet to answer me,does the killing justify de crime,austic clown,I knw u must b from all dis primitive country that love seen one killed, from ur writeup nd reply, nairaland will see how mentally unstable u are today,so as to know how to run things wit u fr there safety tomorrow
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:12am On May 23
emperor4love:
you are yet to answer my question, does the act of the boy justify for him to be stabbed if true gibberish u said are true, if it is true then wait before this end of de year to see ur karma, is a promise the only tin that will save u is asking God fr forgiveness for wishing death to de poor boy just because of religion,amadioha strike u cos u don't deserve to b wit de living
You are yet to answer my question.
Does the act of the boy justify his stabbing?
I f gibberish you vomit is true,
Wait before the end of the year, your karma will visit you.
You will die a horrible death by accident.
A trailer will run you over and your intestines will be splashed across the road.
This is a promise, dear Animal.
Ask God for forgiveness for wishing the boy death
Amadioha and Sango will tear your intestines out and feed them to you, because you don't deserve to be among the living.
Shameless useless old fool.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:17am On May 23
emperor4love:
u are yet to answer me,does the killing justify de crime,austic clown,I knw u must b from all dis primitive country that love seen one killed, from ur writeup nd reply, nairaland will see how mentally unstable u are today,so as to know how to run things wit u fr there safety tomorrow
You are yet to answer me,does the killing justify the crime, Autistic swine.
I know you must be from all these Primitive countries that love seeing one killed.
From your writeup so far,nL have already seen how mentally imbalanced you are today,so as to know how to run things with you for their safety tomorrow.
Lol!
Useless idiot,see raving madman calling me mental!.
Ewooo!.
Your senses are completely that of an animal.
Primitive ape.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 9:22am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

I know you must be from all these Primitive countries that love seeing one killed.
From your writeup so far,nL have already seen how mentally imbalanced you are today,so as to know how to run things with you for their safety tomorrow.
Lol!
Ewooo!.
Primitive ape.
keep following ur late papa footstep u will end de same way he end putting ur mother in harsh condition
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 9:25am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!
Ewooo!.
Primitive ape.
oga as de hv kill de boy y not go and sanctify de alter as ur papa b Bishop of de state, don't hustle to get ur suffering mother out of de red mud hut,we know wicked ppl don't need to b helped same way u deserve so,u don stab all ur helpers finish, bloodthirsty clown
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:25am On May 23
emperor4love:
keep following ur late papa footstep u will end de same way he end putting ur mother in harsh condition
Useless animal, keep following your late papa footsteps.
You will end up the same way he ended putting your mother in harsh conditions.Useless idiot, you will only end up a wretch but die crushed by a trailer and stray dogs will feast on your useless corpse..
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:30am On May 23
emperor4love:
oga as de hv kill de boy y not go and sanctify de alter as ur papa b Bishop of de state, don't hustle to get ur suffering mother out of de red mud hut,we know wicked ppl don't need to b helped same way u deserve so,u don stab all ur helpers finish, bloodthirsty clown
Oga,as they have killed the boy why not go and sanctify the church and altar as your papa na bishop of the state.
Don't hustle to get your suffering useless mother from batcha.
We know wicked ppl don't need to be helped same way u deserve.
So you don't stab all your helpers finish.
Useless, demented bloodthirsty animalistic clown.
Madman roaming the dumps..
How far?
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 9:31am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Useless animal, keep following your late papa footsteps.
You will end up the same way he ended putting your mother in harsh conditions.Useless idiot, you will only end up a wretch but die crushed by a trailer and stray dogs will feast on your useless corpse..
u never answer me my question, one thing with clown like u guys is,u guys tinks dat wat is abnormal should be accepted by de ppl ,well I forgot u are not complete upstairs,maybe those demons in ur head that love evil will be ur fans
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 9:32am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Oga,as they have killed the boy why not go and sanctify the church and altar as your papa na bishop of the state.
Don't hustle to get your suffering useless mother from batcha.
We know wicked ppl don't need to be helped same way u deserve.
So you don't stab all your helpers finish.
Useless, demented bloodthirsty animalistic clown.
Madman roaming the dumps..
How far?
very soon na slump u go slump fr Road if u continue wit such wicked evil heart
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:35am On May 23
emperor4love:
very soon na slump u go slump fr Road if u continue wit such wicked evil heart
AHH! My madman! That's how you will die.
You will walk and slump on the road and vultures will gather for a feast.
If you continue with your wicked evil heart and madness.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:36am On May 23
emperor4love:
u never answer me my question, one thing with clown like u guys is,u guys tinks dat wat is abnormal should be accepted by de ppl ,well I forgot u are not complete upstairs,maybe those demons in ur head that love evil will be ur fans
Ahhh! Who answers a raving madman?.
Of course the thousand demons in your head are already your fans and they are the reason no mental home can cure your madness.
Stupid imbècile
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 9:37am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

AHH! My madman! That's how you will die.
You will walk and slump on the road and vultures will gather for a feast.
If you continue with your wicked evil heart and madness.
as long as u supported the guy that stab de young man and wish such fr him ,wait nd see fr ur sef is time will tell...aturu muturu
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 9:38am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Ahhh! Who answers a raving madman?.
Of course the thousand demons in your head are already your fans and they are the reason no mental home can cure your madness.
Stupid imbècile
carry dt violence mentality de walk mk u see how u will be burnt alive by mobs
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:42am On May 23
emperor4love:
carry dt violence mentality de walk mk u see how u will be burnt alive by mobs
Lol! Of course that's how you will die.
You will be burnt alive by mobs and thrown into the ditch for rats to feast on.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:43am On May 23
emperor4love:
as long as u supported the guy that stab de young man and wish such fr him ,wait nd see fr ur sef is time will tell...aturu muturu
Aturu muturu,ezi ofia,akalagholi, you will see for yourself as long as you supported the desecrator.. Time will tell..
Nkakwu,
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 10:00am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Aturu muturu,ezi ofia,akalagholi, you will see for yourself as long as you supported the desecrator.. Time will tell..
Nkakwu,
okoko olukwu,descretor dictator,ur papa way desecrate ur mama,how u treat him matter
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 10:01am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Of course that's how you will die.
You will be burnt alive by mobs and thrown into the ditch for rats to feast on.
dimkpa ana akogheri, people lik u that support such gruesome killing will die like dat
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:09am On May 23
emperor4love:
dimkpa ana akogheri, people lik u that support such gruesome killing will die like dat
Dimkpa ana akogheri Ka onye ala.
People like you that support gruesome killing will die like..
Oga dimkpa, you will die like that.
Useless pig.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:11am On May 23
emperor4love:
okoko olukwu,descretor dictator,ur papa way desecrate ur mama,how u treat him matter
Lol! Okoko,onukwu,Anumpama,descretor and murder dictator.
Your useless papa wet desecrate your mama
How you treat him matter..
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 10:12am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Dimkpa ana akogheri Ka onye ala.
People like you that support gruesome killing will die like..
Oga dimkpa, you will die like that.
Useless pig.
Slowpoke, whether u like it or not,as long u supported the killing u will be stab Either mistakenly or so,be it in bar,where u de sleep,u de walker for road,were u tink is save ,u will meet ur fate
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:18am On May 23
emperor4love:
Slowpoke, whether u like it or not,as long u supported the killing u will be stab Either mistakenly or so,be it in bar,where u de sleep,u de walker for road,were u tink is save ,u will meet ur fate
Imbècile, whether you u like it or not as long as you supported the murder, you will die by stabbing.
Either mistakenly or so,be it bar,when you sleep,walk on road, where you think you are safe.
You will meet your fate..
Untimely death shall visit you and your guts will be scattered around the environment..
You see how stupid and senseless you are.
I don't visit bars
Animal, you will die and they will dismember your corpse and feed it to dogs..
Before this year end, you will be stabbed to death by a mob.
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 10:21am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Nkakwu,
ga juoo nne gi ife na eme unusual si wee bia
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 10:23am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Imbècile, whether you u like it or not as long as you supported the murder, you will die by stabbing.
Either mistakenly or so,be it bar,when you sleep,walk on road, where you think you are safe.
You will meet your fate..
Untimely death shall visit you and your guts will be scattered around the environment..
You see how stupid and senseless you are.
I don't visit bars
Animal, you will die and they will dismember your corpse and feed it to dogs..
Before this year end, you will be stabbed to death by a mob.
efulefu way wan fight fr a murder assailant
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:23am On May 23
emperor4love:
ga juoo nne gi ife na eme unusual si wee bia
Lol! Ezi! I jugo nne gi Ife na eme unu si wee bia?
Ezi ofia,ga juo!
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:25am On May 23
emperor4love:
efulefu way wan fight fr a murder assailant
Efulefu grade 1 wey wan fight for a murder assailant.
Efulefu you shall remain forever.
Useless product of sex with animals
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 10:42am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

keep deceiving ursef dat u normal
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 10:44am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

kpele ooh werey
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:48am On May 23
emperor4love:
kpele ooh werey
Kpele ooh werey. Original factory fitted madman calling me werey.. An animal has more sense than you..
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:50am On May 23
emperor4love:
keep deceiving ursef dat u normal
Eeyah!
Lol! Does it make you cry?
Do I fetch a jumbo size GP tank to collect your tears?
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 11:02am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Eeyah!
Lol! Does it make you cry?
Do I fetch a jumbo size GP tank to collect your tears?
de only matter way de make me cry say u no de near me bro, de no de tell am person make e b me nd u de cap fr online here
Re: Security Guard Stabs Boy Who Is An Only Son To Death In Anambra Catholic Church by emperor4love(m): 11:03am On May 23
Onyiiobi7735:

Kpele ooh werey.
Original factory fitted madman calling me werey..
An animal has more sense than you..
na only animal has such of ur behaviour, dt sees nothing wrong with evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence In Yobe State / (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu / PHOTOS:Horrifying Abuse Of 10 Yr Old Esther Okon-Orokodi By Her ‘Pregnant’ Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.