Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Need A Loan To Start Up A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Loan To Start Up A Business (1220 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Need A Loan To Start Up A Business / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by cjenny: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
pls house,can anybody give me information on how i can get loan to finance my business.or any organisation or coorprative society that give loan.i want to start a wholesale business.pls email me on cukachukwu@yahoo.com.i will really appreciate if someone can help me with this information.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by fm7070: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
Its a very very bad idea to start a business with fund raised by loan.
It is risky. I will advice you to start the business and nurture the business to certain extent before trying to acquire loan.
Loan can be dangerous and capable of ruining someone's business totally if not acquired at the right time.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by cjenny: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2011
Thanks for the information.
Re: Need A Loan To Start Up A Business by fm7070: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
I wish u the best

(1) (Reply)

Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? / Please Don't Go Into Fish Farming Without Answering These Questions / Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.