Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience (14851 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / FUTA Student Grabs Bachelor Degree Despite 17 Face Surgeries (Video Commentary) / Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Pootle: 6:46pm On May 23
Love800:
These people u mentioned, are they also presenters?

yes all of them
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by ggood: 6:48pm On May 23
I think Donald kimmich does it better
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by ngmoses17(m): 6:51pm On May 23
Highly impressive 👍
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by IkePeters(m): 6:52pm On May 23
Impressive 💯
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by johnie: 7:05pm On May 23
EnglishUsa:
Please where in this forum can I read and get business ideas or farming ideas, like pig farming or any other business idea... I am in need to start something

https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Number1benue: 7:17pm On May 23
assholemods:

I don't need to know you! Lazy people talk the way you did and Nigerians are found of calling government and blaming government for everything that is what you also did.

Off all the things we blame them for, pls tell me the one that is wrong
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by etrange: 7:18pm On May 23
Chudyfuto:
Both are superb but the second guy is from another planet... So beautiful 😍

They did excellently well. I personally was more impressed by the first guy. He wasn’t just trying to sound like commentators, he was also saying something actually engaging. Both his content and his delivery were on point. The second guy was cut off so we didn’t get to hear what he had to say, but he started off great as well. Kudos to them and their instructor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by alobright17(m): 7:19pm On May 23
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian secondary school student has taken the internet by storm with his remarkable sports commentary skills, drawing comparisons to renowned sports commentator Peter Drury. The young talent was recorded providing a live commentary during a school sports event, and the video quickly went viral, capturing the attention and admiration of many.

Peter Drury is a renowned English football commentator known for his eloquent and poetic style. He has covered major tournaments like the FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League for networks such as ITV Sport, BT Sport, and NBC Sports. His dramatic and engaging narratives have made him a beloved figure among football fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPfe1gp2J-c

The co commentator stole the show already.wow
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Dijita: 7:37pm On May 23
Pootle:
emmanuel etim does a good job in commentary this days, some other great names like bimbo adeola, femi fashitre, emeka odigbo etc are people to emulate in nigeria peter dury is great but lets make ours hero's
Peter Dury I know not shocked. Ernest Okonkwo of the blessed memory is our own and one of the best.

1 Like

Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by EnglishUsa: 7:50pm On May 23
austine4real:

Do you needs seedlings and tractors?
yes coconut and plantain
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Maryam070682557(f): 7:55pm On May 23
EnglishUsa:
Please where in this forum can I read and get business ideas or farming ideas, like pig farming or any other business idea... I am in need to start something

Go to Agriculture

You'll see amazing farming ideas there

You can chat me up if you can Dropship food businesses or sells of snacks

You'll require little or no Capita to start

All the best
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Thazard(m): 7:58pm On May 23
Realdeals:
If they are Nigerians, Startimes should hire them to service as commentators for the Nigerian football league
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by assholemods: 8:04pm On May 23
Number1benue:

Off all the things we blame them for, pls tell me the one that is wrong
Laziness...
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Number1benue: 8:11pm On May 23
assholemods:

Laziness...

I get you now👍👍👍
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Love800(m): 8:16pm On May 23
Okay.
Do you know how one can get employed in a radio?
Pootle:

yes all of them
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Honestey: 9:01pm On May 23
Isn't it too much to compare this young boy to the great Peter Obi Drury?
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by mushroomFarm: 9:22pm On May 23
EnglishUsa:
Let's go into some partnership in mushrooms or bee keeping.
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by assholemods: 9:26pm On May 23
Number1benue:

I get you now👍👍👍
👍
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Ubdavis(m): 11:52pm On May 23
But is that their original accent??. I very much doubt it. No oyibo man would mimic Nigerian accent. They would have kept it real. Naturalness is key
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by Mandate1: 6:29am On May 24
Poor leadership is the bane of Nigeria. A pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by fadigalfemi(m): 7:31am On May 24
[this is just amazing][/b]A Nigerian secondary school student has taken the internet by storm with his remarkable sports commentary skills, drawing comparisons to renowned sports commentator Peter Drury. The young talent was recorded providing a live commentary during a school sports event, and the video quickly went viral, capturing the attention and admiration of many.

[b]Peter Drury is a renowned English football commentator known for his eloquent and poetic style. He has covered major tournaments like the FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League for networks such as ITV Sport, BT Sport, and NBC Sports. His dramatic and engaging narratives have made him a beloved figure among football fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPfe1gp2J-c[/quote]
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by brownbib(m): 9:15am On May 24
These guys are good!
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by greypencils: 1:45pm On May 24
Wow! Am I impressed? Most definitely.
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:09pm On May 24
That's my son right there in Sasse college, Buea Cameroon. Crazy and Funny at how the blogger tagged him as Nigerian...
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:17pm On May 24
vengertime:

They're not Nigerians, those are East African kids,

They are neither East African nor Nigerian..One of the boy in question is my son and that's in a Catholic boarding school in Sasse College, Cameroon
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:23pm On May 24
AfroUpdate01:
I think they are actually Ghanaian students according to comments I read on the post somtimes ago when the video went viral. I may be wrong though but they are bunch of talented minds with good diction and dexterity. Everything great starts from small actions like this.

One of the boys is mine and we from Cameroon..

1 Like

Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by austine4real(m): 9:21am On May 29
EnglishUsa:
yes coconut and plantain

I don't have them but I will let you know when I get
Re: Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience by EnglishUsa: 9:34am On May 29
austine4real:

I don't have them but I will let you know when I get
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? / 2019/2020 Nigerian Mathematics & Sciences Olympiad Results For All States / "ASUU Strike Will End 2nd April 2017" - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.