Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? (3022 Views)

See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face / Do You Have Any Body Piercing ? Where ? / Your Best Physical Or Body Feature... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by kojeiwa(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
What kind of tattoo do you have?

Have you thought of getting one?

What kind of body piercing do you find attractive or irritating?

I have thought of getting a tattoo on my upper arm.

I find nose ring attractive and tongue ring irritating
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Crazybabe(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2007
i would like to have a tattoo of a butterfly at my back, but can't stand going under needle for that, and i don't like tongue piercing, but i don't mind belly piercing,
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2007
No tattoos. Left ear pierced.

I don't like tattoos on me, but on a lady, it depends on how big, and where it is.
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2007
I find none attractive or irritating, feel anyone who does it has their reason and its their life. but i definitely would not get anywhere else pierced apart from the pierce on my ears when i was a baby. and i would never get any tattoos.
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Ralvy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2007
all
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2007
Ralvy:

all

All what?
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Raymond88(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2007
I hate piercings with big earrings, what if some of pulls it by force? I love tattoos though. . .
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Ralvy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2007
I find all irritating & disgusting
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by ikamefa(f): 2:09am On Sep 24, 2007
love! love! love! tattoos kiss

i have a butterfly tattoo on my back grin hoping to get more on my back! grin

as for piercings just my ear-lobes shikena! wink
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by atilla(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2007
I find Tatoos on the face and neck really irritating.

I just think why you why would u do something like that. I was walking down the road in coventry one day and saw this guys with a giant cross on his face , sad

On girls tatoos on the lower back or waist are nice. they kind of suprise you when ur taking the clothes off. tongue
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by acidrop(f): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2007
all except the ones with my name or face grin
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2007
i hate tattoos. all shapes, all sizes, all sites.
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by desgiezd(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2007
I find all irritating.
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by mekoyo(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2007
None at all. I dont even like seeing them
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by BASETSANA(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2007
every form of tatoo is annoying to me
only like ear piercing
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by bunna(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
i like tattoo i hate Body Piercing
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by WebMonk(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
There was this chick i used to hang out with, and just above her arse she had the tatoo of a Japanese dragon. It was a super turn on (grrrrrrrr. )

Damn it was hot. That's the only place i like on a chick

As for a guy, my right shoulder blade (predictable i know, but irresistible nonetheless)
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
i wont pierce my body but tatoo,definately, i love a tatoo of an italian gothic cross on my arms
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by adeboo(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
Tatoos are nice when they are hidden.

I love tatoos on guys but they have to be hidden - piercing are good as well but they have to be moderate
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by WebMonk(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
adeboo:

Tatoos are nice when they are hidden.

I love tatoos on guys but they have to be hidden - piercing are good as well but they have to be moderate

I feel you. I guess this guy's out then? (was reading your post when reading this comic. ironic, isn't it?) cheesy

Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by CrazyMan(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
I don’t believe in tattoos and piercing so I find all of them irritating.
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by denex: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
I'd like to have a tattoo of the Japanese words Rung-Yu caligraphed in Japanese symbols, tattooed on my shoulder. It means honour which is one of the most important virtues of Bushido (The Way Of The Samurai / The Way Of The Warrior).
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by iice(f): 3:54am On Oct 03, 2007
denex like that alot grin

@Topic, am a fan of body art grin
Have no tattoos though, but that is just temporary setback grin
I have seen some really beautiful tats! My friend recently added to his collection of tats, he said it hurts like a lipsrsealed but that won't deter me

Piercings on the other hand i have quite a few grin grin
Planning on adding a couple more
My tastes run from simple to the outrageous grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2012
I have quite a few piercings and yes I am "tatted" as well.
I absolutely love piercings and tattoos.

My younger brother does tattoos professionally and I can do piercings. In fact I
pierced my own nose a few years back. cool

It has since closed sad which was a sacrifice I had to make so that I could get a promotion @ my job tongue But once I get my own establishment, I will pierce it again.

Really, I feel it's a way of expression.
I do think some times people go over board like this:

sleeve tattoos

[img]http://3.bp..com/_5asRgJ4M1BI/TJItyXtRlJI/AAAAAAAAABk/XkSwzYSdNyE/s1600/eargauge3.jpg[/img]

"Ear Gauging" tongue tongue idk maybe it's just not for me...
But it's their bodies and they are free to do what they want at the end of the day.

(1) (Reply)

The Trauma Of A Flat Chest & Ass / How Do You Like Fendi Bag / Does Spa/facial Treatment Have Any Side Effect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.