Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal (17710 Views)

Tinubu Names Abuja Highway After Wole Soyinka / Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate / ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Confirmedzombie: 4:18pm On May 22
It is the turn of the igbos. Tinubu why the marginalisation of the igbos.

Ipob will mot take this. We condemn it we condemn it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Kwinity(f): 4:20pm On May 22
Make dem try pay us for this FRSC CDS group wey LGI force us enter oh! Body no be firewood.
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by RaptorX: 4:26pm On May 22
FRSC the most corrupt law enforcement agency in Nigeria, makes the NPF looks like toddlers in corruption and bribery.
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by id4sho(m): 4:31pm On May 22
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by TylerPerry: 4:35pm On May 22
Lumarstone:
Congratulations to the appointee, but that is not the exact thing Nigerians want to hear.

The economic policies of this present goverment is the worst since I was born. Middle and low classes of the citizens are currently feeling it's adverse effects. And it seems the remedy is not yet coming.

I left..!

Quickest way to identify a fool. Nairaland brings a topic with the title RENO O MOCKERY and they click on it to comment. Let's desist from commenting on anything the joker says. He needs help financially, so that's his best route
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by jamafa: 4:38pm On May 22
Jostoman:
A meeting between Atiku and Obi don dey give BAT sleepless night grin. If you know you know. grin

Keep deceiving yourself.

Obi and Atiku cant beat Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Starboy2bad: 4:50pm On May 22
I celebrate Grace..

Meanwhile I post contents, Motivational stuffs, successful business talks , financial contents, make money talks e.t.c check my profile, you’ll thank me later
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Omodua(m): 4:54pm On May 22
Jostoman:
A meeting between Atiku and Obi don dey give BAT sleepless night grin. If you know you know. grin
What do you mean.

Expatiate please.
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Omodua(m): 4:58pm On May 22
Ategberoson:

Criminal like obi? That's why he dey rush do useless borehole just to impress the caliphate
Obi is upright. Not usurper of people's voting right.

Well respected. Unlike your Drug Czar and certificate forger.
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Bluntemperor: 5:26pm On May 22
Lumarstone:
Congratulations to the appointee, but that is not the exact thing Nigerians want to hear.
The economic policies of this present goverment is the worst since I was born. Middle and low classes of the citizens are currently feeling it's adverse effects. And it seems the remedy is not yet coming.
I left..!

'Stealing that is Not Corruption' has Consequences!
What have been Stolen in Nigeria,since Independence in 1963,you should Calculate and hold ALL- the Past Military Rulers then and Politicians- to ransome!
You don't eat above your means , unless you are on borrowed time or on Loans - to be repaid,back to Nigerian Treasury!
That is the Truth!
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Bimpe29: 6:45pm On May 22
Congratulations Oga Shehu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:38pm On May 22
igbo amaka
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by tnerro1(m): 8:02pm On May 22
Judolisco:
This stuff should be scrapped or merged na.... Vio go stop me, 5 minutes later frsc go stop me... Wetin dey xup na

If they merge them, the only difference go be na the same uniform go stop u 5 minutes later😁

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by gloryman91: 10:02pm On May 22
BarakallahuCongratulations sir as you've been Appointed to the rank of Corps Marshall of Federal Road Safety.

CM Mallam Shehu Mohammed FCA, CPFA, mni
Wishing you all the Best.

Look into staff promotion and allowances denied by past CMs.

Allah will guide you alright Sir.
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Ategberoson(m): 10:11pm On May 22
Omodua:
Obi is upright. Not usurper of people's voting right.

Well respected. Unlike your Drug Czar and certificate forger.

The drug czar is your President, what can you do? All you can do is to wail, rant, insult and abuse with your 100mb and it end there

Find something reasonable to do with your condemned miserable life
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Carlylepneuma: 11:00pm On May 22
Mr OP the appointment giving to him is called Corp Marshall, not just Marshall... Because Marshals are d least officers in d corp meaning junior cadre staffs...
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by LordofNaija: 5:37am On May 23
federalgodey:
What tribe & religion?
Ijaw Christian
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by LordofNaija: 5:44am On May 23
Kwinity:
Make dem try pay us for this FRSC CDS group wey LGI force us enter oh! Body no be firewood.
Why nah? When Dem start to pay for CDS
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by LordofNaija: 6:10am On May 23
dododawa1:
TINUBU

GIVE

IPOB

JOB

TOO
Look at the photo. Na IPOB even appoint the guy.😂
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Omodua(m): 1:07pm On May 23
Ategberoson:

The drug czar is your President, what can you do? All you can do is to wail, rant, insult and abuse with your 100mb and it end there

Find something reasonable to do with your condemned miserable life
Yes. You could continue to support because of the #30,000 monthly stipends. But for how long?

Your brothers and sisters are already complaining hungry.

I pray the scales in your eyes are removed so that you could see clearly.
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Kwinity(f): 5:18pm On May 23
LordofNaija:

Why nah? When Dem start to pay for CDS
Lol i just cnt wait to leave this NYSC alone
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by TableLeg(m): 6:33pm On May 23
Useless Emilokan bastaar...ds
All he has done since he bulldozed his way to Aso Rock is to make appointments
Election bandit, mandate thief!
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by LordofNaija: 7:25pm On May 23
Kwinity:
Lol i just cnt wait to leave this NYSC alone
Oya come and take CDS allowance. Just come as you are

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by Kwinity(f): 5:27pm On May 28
LordofNaija:
Oya come and take CDS allowance. Just come as you are
Re: Tinubu Names Shehu Mohammed FRSC Marshal by LordofNaija: 7:32pm On May 28
[quote author=Kwinity post=130186625][/quote] where are you serving. Quote me your number on a dead thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

52 Retired Generals Endorse Buhari’s Second Term Bid / Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal / Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.