Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) (1313 Views)

3 Million Coins On Tapswap In 10 Minutes / This App Has A Glitch & It's Giving Between $10-$100USD For New Users! Hurry Up / Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by MadMenGroup: 3:49pm On May 22
If you are yet to join the tapswap wagon... I have a great news for you.

There's a new 3.3 million Coin bonus but this is only for new users. Old users should not bother to join.

However, if you have 2 phones and you are an old user, you can create a new telegram account with a new number on your second phone so as to adhere to the IP RULES.

Please, don't use 2 telegram accounts on a single phone for tapswap cos you will be banned.

Click the link on my signature. Once you register, I'd see your account and will message you.

#HappyTapping

Join
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by MadMenGroup: 3:54pm On May 22
For guests that can't see my signature, copy the link in the image below into your browser. It is case sensitive.

1 Like

Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by Bholutife18(f): 4:02pm On May 22
MadMenGroup:

There's a new 3.3 million Coin bonus but this is only for new users. Old users should not bother to join.

However, if you have 2 phones and you are an old user, you can create a new telegram account with a new number on your second phone so as to adhere to the IP RULES.

Please, don't use 2 telegram accounts on a single phone for tapswap cos you will be banned.

Click the link on my signature. Once you register, I'd see your account and will message you.

#HappyTapping

Join
Thanks for the last update, I got the 3.2 million coins. I am running 2 tapswap account ls using telegram and telegramX on same phone. Will I be banned?
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by MadMenGroup: 4:04pm On May 22
Bholutife18:

Thanks for the last update, I got the 3.2 million coins. I am running 2 tapswap account ls using telegram and telegramX on same phone. Will I be banned?
so pe otilo. Even if you aren't banned, you'll definitely lose the airdrop
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by dayo2hot: 5:09pm On May 22
MadMenGroup:

#HappyTapping

Join

Done
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:35pm On May 22
MadMenGroup:
For guests that can't see my signature, copy the link in the image below into your browser. It is case sensitive.
I don't understand,I joined your link and it leads me to Tapswap telegram,what next?
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by MadMenGroup: 7:00pm On May 22
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I don't understand,I joined your link and it leads me to Tapswap telegram,what next?
type /start and wait for the next instructions
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by MadMenGroup: 7:01pm On May 22
dayo2hot:

Done
messaged you on telegram, you didn't reply
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by adedam23(m): 10:52am On May 23
Done
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by DaTruths: 3:29pm On May 24
MadMenGroup:

#HappyTapping

Join

On banning multiple account from one telegram, how sure are you about that, because i have like 3 telegram accounts already cheesy

Or should i go and disconnect the last two accounts from solana before 30th.

I don suffer raise coin on all of them, but are you absolutely sure? Make my efforts no waist
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by MadMenGroup: 3:51pm On May 24
DaTruths:

On banning multiple account from one telegram, how sure are you about that, because i have like 3 telegram accounts already cheesy

Or should i go and disconnect the last two accounts from solana before 30th.

I don suffer raise coin on all of them, but are you absolutely sure? Make my efforts no waist
it's better you disconnect. Don't let all your effort go down the drain
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by DaTruths: 5:15pm On May 24
MadMenGroup:
it's better you disconnect. Don't let all your effort go down the drain

Please did they directly talk about that, or just your honest assumption?
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by escapadechuks: 3:39pm On May 30
How do we disconnect the account?
Re: 3million Tapswap Coins (only For New Users) by kasson(m): 4:02pm On May 30
I have registered
TG: [at]many_blessing

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In Apparel Production / Where To Get A Reloadable Debit Or Visa Card At Low Cost / Google Acquires Wildfire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.