Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,817 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? (248 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? / Frustrated With My Wife / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by DUKEOFIBADAN: 4:02pm On May 22
I have been looking for the answers to this question, I don’t understand why some people want to pass their frustration on others just because they’re dealing with hards times.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by MadMenGroup: 4:05pm On May 22
DUKEOFIBADAN:
I have been looking for the answers to this question, I don’t understand why some people want to pass their frustration on others just because they’re dealing with hards times.
because they are poor. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by Efuaye(m): 4:13pm On May 22
You've not heard of the adage, that "a hungry man is an angry man"?
Poverty goes with a lot of frustrating experience!
Poverty is bad enough to be compounded by anyone with intimidation, harassment, oppression, and shaming.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by BigEnergy11: 4:21pm On May 22
My brother there is no joy in poverty…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by shaybebaby(f): 4:21pm On May 22
Efuaye:
You've not heard of the adage, that "a hungry man is an angry man"?
Poverty goes with a lot of frustrating experience!
Poverty is bad enough to be compounded by anyone with intimidation, harassment, oppression, and shaming.
Hurt people hurt people.

If you refer to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, you will understand that they are incapable of any thing higher than the base of pyramid which refers to our basic needs for survival.

They are often people with nothing to lose because they have nothing or very little.

In short, it's because they have not had the opportunity to evolve beyond their base tendencies, often which is required for survival.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by immortalcrown(m): 4:27pm On May 22
Your question is focused on only the poor because aggression from the rich is perceived differently. No bad attitude is peculiar to the poor.
Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by Puss360(f): 4:33pm On May 22
Frustration is different from anger issues...
Both aren't peculiar to your financial status...
You can be poor or wealthy yet still having anger issues... It's more of a psychological issue...
It's just that there's a motive behind the frustration; something is making you to be frustrated. It can be identified, it can be solved...
But anger issues "Most times" no reason. To curb it , is to work on your self....
That's why most people with anger issues, after the incident, always feel remorse...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:43pm On May 22
shaybebaby:

Hurt people hurt people.

If you refer to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, you will understand that they are incapable of any thing higher than the base of pyramid which refers to our basic needs for survival.

They are often people with nothing to lose because they have nothing or very little.

In short, it's because they have not had the opportunity to evolve beyond their base tendencies, often which is required for survival.

You are basically confirming what he said.
Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by shaybebaby(f): 4:46pm On May 22
Biglittlelois:

You are basically confirming what he said.

I guess so.
Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by Xosh: 4:50pm On May 22
shaybebaby:

I guess so.
Thread has been deleted!
Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by shaybebaby(f): 5:02pm On May 22
Xosh:

Thread has been deleted!
It was 😁 especially when poco cranked up the heat.

I kinda feel a bit guilty, genes are genes. But phew! The gender bashing is something else.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Poor People Are Always Aggressive And Frustrated ? by LagosSuperStar: 5:22pm On May 22
Being poor leads to hunger, being hungry leads to anger, and anger leads to danger and/or death

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe At Cheaper Rates! / 11 Suggestted Ways To Help You Become More Productive In 2019 / Flowers For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.