Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Frustrated With My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Frustrated With My Wife (71915 Views)

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated With My Wife by tomi4life: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
I am 35 and my wife is 29, we have been married for 6 years now, we have 2 children a boy and a girl. We didnt court much during our courtship because of long distance.

I really have a problem with my wife and not sure what can be done to address, now I must be very honest am not sure there is anything I can do I just want to use the platform to vent my frustration.

My marriage has not been very good, lately myself and my wife leave like room mates and not lovers, despite the age difference between me and my wife she doesnt really respect me. For the 6 years we have been in marriage 3 things have caused all our fights: cooking, Sex and finance

My wife rarely cooks in the house, things around welfare are not taken seriously, actually in a week, my wife can cook for me just 1 time. She cooks for the children and baths for them daily, we also have a help who does alot of cooking. She rarely askes me what I will eat, honestly I always have to go to the kitchen to sort myself, sometimes I buy food outside from eateries and bucker. Sometimes when she cooks it usually very late 10pm. I have complained severally and what happen is she tries to change, after a week, we are back to the same state. My wife can do without cooking for me for weeks. It really really pains me cos am a foody and I knw hw my mum treats matters of food. she is this person that forms busy, either she is busy with work or some church activities, she always has an excuse. She goes to work only ones a weeks the remaining 4days are remote. To address this issue I now order soups from major restaurant outlets, An example is today easter sunday, I had to tell our maid to prepare rice for myself and the kids, cos my wife was in church, we all went to church but she decided to stay back, knowing fully well no food was prepared.

Sex: [/b]our sex life is very boring, when we got married we always fight about sex, cos anytime I ask for it she always complain she is tired, so what I now do is ask for it only sat morning, brethen this is only day I get sex. If I miss that day, it is still next week. We sleep in different rooms, she sleeps with the children in the master bedroom while I sleep alone in another room. I can tell most time she doesnt enjoy it and never ever askes for it, I always ask and initiate it. She just lays like a log, even kisses is a no no, except she is really on, which rarely happens.
[b]
Finance:
I have always earned more than my wife, when we got married, I was earning 3 times what she was earning, but she changed jobs and got promoted severally and we were earning the same amount. she also does alot of side runs where she gets 200-300k monthly as side hustle, there was even a time she was earning more than I did. I dint let it bother me I continue to foot the entire house bills. 95% of the enitre house of comes from me, she only pays the maid , buys cooking gas and my sons diaper. Every other thing in the house is covered by me, house rent, school fees, project, all the bills. I give her 75k as food money monthly. I have continue to question her why I should give her food moeny if I still have to end up going out to eat. I think the only reason she sometime listens to me is cause i still provide the finances for the house. The time she was earning more I could see how she belittle some of my decisions. I just prayed to God, cos I noticed the respect was gone, when I talk to her about her role as a mum and mother to the home, she says she is working, she is busy, I mentioned to her that the money she works is for her, she doesnt share with the house, I have never asked her for it and am not against her working, she however should not neglect her responsibility as a mum. That my role as a father, God helping me is to provide, and this is why I work. I also noticed when I got a new job and my salary increased she kinda off felt jealous she didnt tell me but i noticed it, she began to aggressively look for jobs.

I really dont think we have that initmacy, we are just there, my wife cant come to tell me anything bothering her, she keeps to herself. Funny part is she is a very religious person, my wife will sleep with bible on her hand, wake up with bible pray and serve in various church unit, I however dont think she really understands what she reads. She also has a very bad temper sometimes when I raise certian issues, the ways she talks sometimes I have to hold back a response if not the whole thing will escalate. There are days I will raise certain issue up, the next things she mentions is " let just dissolve this marriage as it is not working" sometimes , I just refer her to her bible cos the utterances that come out of her mouth makes me doubt her understanding of Christianity.

I have never assaulted her, we have nt had any physically fight, what happens is most times when we have issues, I dont speak to her for days, then she come back apologizing. Sometimes when am wrong I also apologies.

Am not saying am perfect, I know there are areas I can do better, like in the buying off gift, I rarely buy her gift, not cause I cant but Cos she earns well and I believe she should buy whatever she needs with her money my wife earns approximately 800k monthy.

I expect my wife will support me but it like she is stressing me. when we go see my parent or our parent, it is all smiles, they dont knw hw stressful their daughter is, she even forms trying to serve me food and all.

Dont get me wrong she has some good side, but this thing is really getting into me. I dont drink, smoke or womanise, divorce is also not on the table for me.

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by STARGREEN(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
It's well.
Build on the good part of her, each of them comes with different packages that has to be endured if you must remain married.

Trust me some have bigger issues than yours.

Rise up and be on your feet, be happy it's just a phase and only you should control your peace in your home not your acquired assets.

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
tomi4life:
■ I expect my wife will support me but it like she is stressing me. when we go see my parent or our parent, it is all smiles, they dont knw hw stressful their daughter is, she even forms trying to serve me food and all. Dont get me wrong she has some good side, but this thing is really getting into me. I dont drink, smoke or womanise, divorce is also not on the table for me.
1. Sounds like you both are perfect candidates for marriage counseling from a professional marriage counselor — not some religious nutjob abeg. You should inform your wife and make an appointment so you can both get to work on resolving the issues between you in your marriage. It won't be easy and it will not happen overnight. Also, you would probably need to make lots of compromises but in the end, you might get to a place better than you are today in your relationship. Else, counseling is also a way to come to the realization that divorce may be the best route if you are both truly done with the union. undecided

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Dogalmighty17: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Your situation sounds just exactly like mine. I have never believed in divorce. But God knows I have been pushed to the wall. I won't tell you to be patient and understanding. I know that for you to make this post now shows how deeply pained you are.
At the end of the day, the question we should all ask ourselves is this: Is marriage worth it?

529 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by DonTim1: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
She's not married to her dream husband, she tolerates the one she is married to. Just my thoughts.

You still young, live your life, indulge in new activities, in fact, delegate all but one of your expectations to the maid, close your eyes to responsibilities from her so much that she envies your new happiness, however you this, put yourself first and be happy.

This is assuming you didn't induce her new found personality.

498 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
■ Your situation sounds just exactly like mine. I have never believed in divorce. But God knows I have been pushed to the wall. I won't tell you to be patient and understanding. I know that for you to make this post now shows how deeply pained you are.
■ At the end of the day, the question we should all ask ourselves is this: Is marriage worth it?
1. Have you tried marriage counseling in your case? Leave God alone as God has no hand in your marriages. It is silly to say you don't believe in divorce given that no two people were born married to themselves from the womb. Many relationships break up over time and there is nothing wrong with that. Divorce is not meant to be believed in. It is instead meant to accepted if the conditions demand it. undecided

2. Marriage is not the issue. The problem is that when you have two human beings involved in a relationship, it can go either way. The moment you accept that fact, you gain relationship wisdom. undecided

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by emma2002(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Its a phase...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by akube34: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
tomi4life:
So, I am not new to nairaland, I only created a new account so i can post and remain annonymous.

I am 35 and my wife is 29, we have been married for 6 years now, we have 2 children a boy and a girl.

I really have a problem with my wife and not sure what can be done to address, now I must be very honest am not sure there is anything I can do I just want to use the platform to vent my frustration.

My marriage has not been very good, lately myself and my wife leave like room mates and not lovers, despite the age difference between me and my wife she doesnt really respect me. For the 6 years we have been in marriage 3 things have caused all our fights: cooking, Sex and finance

My wife rarely cooks in the house, things around welfare are not taken seriously, actually in a week, my wife can cook for me just 1 time. She cooks for the children and baths for them daily, we also have a help who does alot of cooking. She rarely askes me what I will eat, honestly I always have to go to the kitchen to sort myself, sometimes I buy food outside from eateries and bucker. Sometimes when she cooks it usually very late 10pm. I have complained severally and what happen is she tries to change, after a week, we are back to the same state. My wife can do without cooking for me for weeks. It really really pains me cos am a foody and I knw hw my mum treats matters of food. she is this person that forms busy, either she is busy with work or some church activities, she always has an excuse. She goes to work only ones a weeks the remaining 4days are remote. To address this issue I now order soups from major restaurant outlets, An example is today easter sunday, I had to tell our maid to prepare rice for myself and the kids, cos my wife was in church, we all went to church but she decided to stay back, knowing fully well no food was prepared.

Sex: [/b]our sex life is very boring, when we got married we always fight about sex, cos anytime I ask for it she always complain she is tired, so what I now do is ask for it only sat morning, brethen this is only day I get sex. If I miss that day, it is still next week. We sleep in different rooms, she sleeps with the children in the master bedroom while I sleep alone in another room. I can tell most time she doesnt enjoy it and never ever askes for it, I always ask and initiate it. She just lays like a log, even kisses is a no no, except she is really on, which rarely happens.
[b]
Finance:
I have always earned more than my wife, when we got married, I was earning 3 times what she was earning, but she changed jobs and got promoted severally and we were earning the same amount. she also does alot of side runs where she gets 200-300k monthly as side hustle, there was even a time she was earning more than I did. I dint let it bother me I continue to foot the entire house bills. 95% of the enitre house of comes from me, she only pays the maid , buys cooking gas and my sons diaper. Every other thing in the house is covered by me, house rent, school fees, project, all the bills. I give her 75k as food money monthly. I have continue to question her why I should give her food moeny if I still have to end up going out to eat. I think the only reason she sometime listens to me is cause i still provide the finances for the house. The time she was earning more I could see how she belittle some of my decisions. I just prayed to God, cos I noticed the respect was gone, when I talk to her about her role as a mum and mother to the home, she says she is working, she is busy, I mentioned to her that the money she works is for her, she doesnt share with the house, I have never asked her for it and am not against her working, she however should not neglect her responsibility as a mum. That my role as a father, God helping me is to provide, and this is why I work. I also noticed when I got a new job and my salary increased she kinda off felt jealous she didnt tell me but i noticed it, she began to aggressively look for jobs.

I really dont think we have that initmacy, we are just there, my wife cant come to tell me anything bothering her, she keeps to herself. Funny part is she is a very religious person, my wife will sleep with bible on her hand, wake up with bible pray and serve in various church unit, I however dont think she really understands what she reads. She also has a very bad temper sometimes when I raise certian issues, the ways she talks sometimes I have to hold back a response if not the whole thing will escalate. There are days I will raise certain issue up, the next things she mentions is " let just dissolve this marriage as it is not working" sometimes , I just refer her to her bible cos the utterances that come out of her mouth makes me doubt her understanding of Christianity.

I have never assaulted her, we have nt had any physically fight, what happens is most times when we have issues, I dont speak to her for days, then she come back apologizing. Sometimes when am wrong I also apologies.

Am not saying am perfect, I know there are areas I can do better, like in the buying off gift, I rarely buy her gift, not cause I cant but Cos she earns well and I believe she should buy whatever she needs with her money my wife earns approximately 800k monthy.

I expect my wife will support me but it like she is stressing me. when we go see my parent or our parent, it is all smiles, they dont knw hw stressful their daughter is, she even forms trying to serve me food and all.

Dont get me wrong she has some good side, but this thing is really getting into me. I dont drink, smoke or womanise, divorce is also not on the table for me.
but y is divorce not an option

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by gaby(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Your marriage as you have portrayed and written about it here reeks highly of "a marriage of convenience" and one that is strongly lacking in true love.

Was she so good at hiding most of these traits she's exhibiting right now while you were dating or you just didn't take notice or simply refused to see them?

Were you the eating-out or take-out type during your courting days?

This could have been carried into the marriage by your wife.

Your story reads like you never even dated before marriage and could easily be themed "Married Strangers" by our Nollywood people.

A hard one to call and not a very pleasant experience to live through/with.

I wish you wisdom to handle this as whatever decision you settle for will either make/mar this marriage already tilting in the precipice.

Marriage begins after the wedding...

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Worriedwife: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
She is 29 nd you two hav been married for 6 yrs
She also has money now. She is beginning to realise u are not the man she would have married if she knew better. U either brush up urself or separate. She has been toleratin u and has no need to anymore

U can live like flatmates if you have mind to do that. Ignore her existence. If you meet a better lady, move on with your life

297 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by chatinent: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Act like there's another woman somewhere.Be out, don't disturb her for anything. If she doesn't cook, with a smile, go out and return filled. Just do whatever it is that will make her feel you aren't feeling her attitude. Do it for two months.

She'll come tracking and wanting you.

Or bro, in easy words, LET EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT YOU BE WITH YOU GADAFCK! Gaddammnnnit!

As a man, you are the trophy!

293 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by 2dice01: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Suffering and smiling 🤩

¹ Once a week sex 🤔
² She has no Respect for you
³ Won't cook for you
⁴ She even told you if the marriage ain't working you should divorce

Yet divorce isn't an option for you 😂☺️
What exactly are you enjoying in your marriage?

417 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Shokoloko(f): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
I sense resentment from your spouse.
I don't think you are right to equate remote work with zero work. Remote work is mentally tasking.
Just so you know, when women are overwhelmed their libido DIES.
I am not at all excusing her - she needs to communicate. Both of you need professional marriage counseling (not church marriage counseling). Whichever one of you is not ready for counseling has checked out already and maybe should be left alone.
I see some people asking you to pretend to have someone else or actually have a side piece.
Before you do that, make sure your spouse is not waiting for you to do that so they can use that as a legit reason for divorce.
Gift giving will not help matters - your wife's love language is not gifting. It's acts of service and affirmations.
You did not mention this; but is there any member of your family having a health challenge? When kids have prolonged health issues, women's libidos typically DIE.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by dawnomike(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
tomi4life:
So, I am not new to nairaland, I only created a new account so i can post and remain annonymous.

I am 35 and my wife is 29, we have been married for 6 years now, we have 2 children a boy and a girl.

[b]
Finance:

your problem must have started from your courtship... Anyways, the way forward is what matters.
Her matter has no solution but on your own part, irrespective of the salary, buy her gifts!!!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by HarunaWest(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

Someone already told you that you guys should dissolve the union and you are here saying that divorce is not in the table. You have a fundamental problem. It's you that is the problem not your wife.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by b3llo(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Your wife ain't feeling the marriage at all. She used you to earn "Mrs."

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by EriMma1: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Settle it on your knees in prayers. At least you should be grateful you didn't marry an olosho.

If possible, you both should visit a marriage counselor. There's still room for adjustments and amendment.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by ravensckar(m): 12:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Mr. OP, first of all, I sympathize with you on what you're going through in your marriage. May the Almighty God take absolute control.

Secondly, what you mentioned that your wife is doing to you is typical of most Nigerian women. Withholding sex, not cooking or showing you attention. It's their oldest control mechanism to keep their man in check. It's just that your wife took hers too far. Funny enough, there's not a single man in Nigeria whose wife didn't use these tactics on him, the smart ones always turn the tables and the weak ones always succumb. Kindly spend more time with your dad (if he's still around) or some of your guys who are married let them give you the OT.

My advice for you is simple; find your wife's thumbscrew and use it to counter attack (turn the table). I'll tell you a short story, hopefully, you can learn a thing or two from it. My wife for example, when she started her own 'kolomental' back then. She won't cook, she won't clean the house, she won't give her best during sex. It's always one complain or another. The most painful part of it was the food, every other thing I can bear. I sat her down and spoke to her, nothing changed. I sometimes don't eat at home just to express my displeasure. She didn't bulge, rather, she mocked me and told me that I'll die of hunger.
I reported to her parents, nothing changed.

Then, I spoke to my dad about it and he gave me the OT. I started chatting and receiving calls from one particular number. I began to spend quality time outside my house, she still didn't bulge. I took it to another level by subtly making her friends and family members become aware of my new lifestyle. Fear catch Hanty and she quickly surrendered. It was that moment I found her thumbscrew; my wife is very particular about other people's perception of her marriage. She hates to give others the impression that her marriage is going through something. She's that type of lady who doesn't want her friends, family or even the neighbours to ever think that her husband doesn't love her dearly. That was it, I found her thumbscrew and the dick measuring contest was won by me! cheesy cheesy

Since then, I now know what drives her, what motivates her and what unsettles her. For example, if I want her to knack very well. I'll stop over at her shop on my way back from work, buy her chop chop and we'll both be eating it outside. Gist with her outside, help her sell her stuff and be doing touch & do. You can be sure that night ehn, she will finish me on the bed. And in the same way, if she offends me and I want to treat her Bleep up, I'll just stop over at her shop with a frown on my face or attitude. Instantly, Hanty will start to dey beg. cheesy cheesy

In summary, every woman has a thumbscrew. Your job as a man is to figure out your wife's thumbscrew and use it to the fullest. If you do that, you'll change the dynamics. And in seduction, he who has the initiative has the power. You need to take that initiative!

PS- marriage, business, sports, & politics are ARTS. To succeed at it, one must learn the intricacies.

501 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by JeffreyJunior: 12:35am On Apr 10, 2023
I took my time to read your epistle and one thing I quickly noticed is that you two are no longer couples but strangers, competing ones at that.

You are yet to see her true color because you still support your home financially. The worst in her will manifest if anything happens to your income.

Whenever a woman opens her mouth to say let's dissolve this marriage or this relationship, I would go for it immediately. If you don't, you will remain at her mercy forever and all your efforts in keeping the relationship will be unappreciated and underappreciated by her.

One thing is certain now. Your wife already has an exit plan and she is only waiting for a perfect time to strike. Most times, they don't strike until you are in the lowest of your lows so I suggest you start making your own exit plans because this rain I dey see so, it will definitely fall. It's only a matter of when.

Shalom.

272 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by ceeceeuwa: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

You can fix a section with a marriage counselor. Maybe she is not into you.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by poshestmina(f): 1:18am On Apr 10, 2023
Do well to save enough for the rainy days .

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by BusterG: 1:37am On Apr 10, 2023
poshestmina:
Do well to save enough for the rainy days .

Apt.

Coming from a lady I can see you already know what's up with the OP.

Back to the OP

There's no easy way out for you in this very delicate cum dicey scenerio.

Also, going back and forth on cooking, sex and other stuff with your so called religious wife is completely pointless. All you have to do is ignore her antics and manage your emotions accordingly.

You need to totally shift your priority to urself at the moment. Save all the money you can to be able to survive in d event of a job loss or financial crunch.

Now she has to bring funds to the Table too cos you have to make up stories about being broke so you also can save up cos if she's netting 800k monthly, it means she's already a millionaire while you're putting all your own eggs in one basket.

If you have any building projects, ensure its in your name, if not start another solely in your name.

There's a lot I wish to tell you .hmmm

You are about to go through a lot if you don't quickly mount your guard and create alternative plans B, C, D and E.

At this point you have to stop being emotional and use your head.

I wish you well.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by frozen70(f): 3:55am On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

I think she turns the Bible upside down whenever she is reading it because I don't understand

Maybe you didn't get her well when she said it's best you guys dissolve this marriage.

You are the one into this marriage and not her

Let me stop at this point

33 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nigerfine3: 4:04am On Apr 10, 2023
She scored you low in SEX and sex life. Young folks always think girls are doing men favor with sex, no, they want sex more than men!
Do not take her in her religious sex manner, treat her with gift, little outing like suya, bring her back home and Bleep her like a man on the street not like a brother pastor. She would always ask for more.
If you don't know what I explain, mail me, I will tell you how to work on her.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Foodqueen(f): 4:21am On Apr 10, 2023
She has a maid who she doesn't instruct to cook for you.

That's the height of it.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Darkerberry: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2023
I pray for u dt God by the power of Jesus' resurrection resurrects your marriage and keep your home together.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Darkerberry:
I pray for u dt God by the power of Jesus' resurrection resurrects your marriage and keep your home together.
God does no such since Jesus Christ did not come that you may thrive in your marriages which have nothing to do with the Kingdom of God. If OP wants his marriage to work, he has to be willing to adjust himself in order to get such. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2023
ceeceeuwa:
■ You can fix a section with a marriage counselor. Maybe she is not into you.
1. You are not being fair yourself. Does OP sound like one who is into his wife? undecided

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Apr 10, 2023
ravensckar:
■ Since then, I now what what drives her, what motivates her and what unsettles her. For example, if I want her to knack me well. I'll stop over at her shop on my way back from work, buy her chop chop and we'll both be eating it outside. Gist with her outside, help her sell her stuff and be doing touch & do. You can be sure that night ehn, she will finish me on the bed. And in the same way, if she offends me and I want to treat her Bleep up, I'll just stop over at her shop with a frown on my face or attitude. Instantly, Hanty will start to dey beg. cheesy cheesy
In summary, every woman has a thumbscrew. Your job as a man is to figure out your wife's thumbscrew and use it to the fullest. If you do that, you'll change the dynamics. And in seduction, he who has the initiative has the power. You need to take that initiative! PS- marriage, business, sports, & politics are ARTS. To succeed at it, one must learn the intricacies.
1. So the summary here is you felt she was trying to pull your "thumbscrews", which didn't sit well with you as you preferred it had to be you doing that to her instead. So you found a way to pull her "thumbscrews" instead, and are here to tell us that you are better than her as a result? And we are supposed to believe this marriage of yours is an example of a thriving marriage at that? WOW! undecided

It reads a lot like a marriage between two enemies to me. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by GboyegaD(m): 5:06am On Apr 10, 2023
The issue here is that there is lack of communication. In my opinion, plan a vacation for you both where you can have real talks.

Also, the idea of acting as the sole provider of the home should be revisited. Do a deep search to see if she sees herself as a partner in the home or just a wife and mother. If she sees herself as a partner, she will contribute.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Try sitting her down and explain your unhappiness to her, then communicate the changes you'd like to see and how to go about them together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by cozy7(m): 5:25am On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

Call for a meeting, ensure your parents n hers are present, also ensure that her pastor is present too. POOR OUT YOUR MIND n also d possibility of a divorce (even if u don't mean it). There is a big possibility she will sit up for good after that. I also recommend u stop sleeping in different rooms, this breeds separation over time.

U and your wife should start sleeping on same bed, eat together from same plate, coupled with what d pastor n her parents will tell her, I'm sure she will sit up. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HOME.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.