Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? (22103 Views)

Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ccrenda5540: 12:42pm On May 23
Rufag Oseni should come out as IPOB protagonist
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LegendHero(m): 12:51pm On May 23
Morenikeji090:
Dey play… any Yoruba will win 2023 election coz it’s north and southwest controlling Nigeria and Nigeria economy is control by south west. Truths is bitter tho

Nope, Osinbajo would have lost 2023 election.

His loss would have been in the North. Atiku won most states in the North, the only saving grace for Tinubu was that he closed all the margin and had a small edge in the NW.

Osinbajo wouldn’t have closed the margin. He will at best win SW+Kwara and have some votes in the NC. Osinbajo have no comrade of his own, he would have depended on Buhari might in the North and Buhari would have betrayed him because Buhari as at 2023 was tired of politics already:

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LegendHero(m): 12:54pm On May 23
Frankaka8:

Strong Loyalty??! LMAO

You won’t understand.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Bardo: 1:12pm On May 23
OLAPROSPER4:

I'm certain when you typed this you were convinced you are versed in politics but I can assure you, your post oozed off, ignorance on Nigeria political schemes. I'd like you to study the political climate of Nigeria to understand the power of alliance.

That’s what I mean. They should place more emphasis on tribe. The APC uses an us vs them tactic

If he starts his speech, he should start with, “dear [Tribe]” and this way he has all ears

These big APC influencers, what do they talk about except tribe
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by SisterAnn(f): 1:43pm On May 23
haffaze777:

Broda anus don quote
Like you love it when they fisi in your anus?
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by haffaze777(m): 1:51pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
Like you love it when they fisi in your anus?

I ain't a gay that's why I'm proud of my gendergrin
Abi I resemble Peter Obi son for your facegrin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by SisterAnn(f): 1:55pm On May 23
haffaze777:

I ain't a gay that's why I'm proud of my gendergrin
Abi I resemble Peter Obi son for your facegrin
I think say na tinubu daughter you be.

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by DMerciful(m): 2:04pm On May 23
That was a private phone call. What about the things Buhari said publicly that even led his supporters killing about 1000 persons post 2011 election, did he stop you from voting him?
Idaytesj29:

Bridges of Yes Daddy, Amem Daddy. Daddy help me talk to your people. Trying to ride on religious divide and ethnic bias to the national seat. It cannot work
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Goodvibes007: 2:20pm On May 23
SisterAnn:
Show us a picture of her kissing a same sex partner like that of Peter Obi's son below.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by haffaze777(m): 2:31pm On May 23
SisterAnn:

I no dey hide my gender like yougrin
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Probz(m): 3:07pm On May 23
yarimo:
It shall never be

Shut up your dirty mouth.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:34pm On May 23
TinubuThief:

Ok we done here.
Now since your tribal man has been ruling, what have you achieved?
Igbo tribe has been doing better than your tribe to the extent that they want to buy your whole Lagos
yet no road in igbo land
Joker
No be only buy Lagos

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:36pm On May 23
jmoore:

A drug trafficker is a better candidate? You guys are funny.
he won
so he is
Do you have proof of said trafficking
Better be careful with allegations
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Idaytesj29(m): 3:47pm On May 23
DMerciful:
That was a private phone call. What about the things Buhari said publicly that even led his supporters killing about 1000 persons post 2011 election, did he stop you from voting him?
Both are wrong. Wrong is wrong.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On May 23
Show me were you said Buhari can never be president because of that then I'll know you're a fair minded person
Idaytesj29:

Both are wrong. Wrong is wrong.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Idaytesj29(m): 4:35pm On May 23
DMerciful:
Show me were you said Buhari can never be president because of that then I'll know you're a fair minded person

How can he not? After una unified the country by force, no be him people held to power since then? Abeg.... Other minority tribes sef dey vex for the Igbos sef as this greedy ambition has cost us alot.

But He lost several times before he eventually became president. Then he has overwhelming support of his northern people when he won.

Lastly, pick lessons from what people are saying and not just fights, these emotion and avoiding responsibility attitude isn't gonna help.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by DMerciful(m): 4:51pm On May 23
Read your comment again, not making sense.

If you cannot show where you said Buhari cannot be president because his comments led to the death of about 1000 persons post 2011 election but saying Obi cannot be president because of a private phone call, then you're not a fair minded person.

Nzeogwu and Ironsi are military men without any single Igbo vote to their name so why should Igbos take responsibility for their actions.

Idaytesj29:

How can he not? After una unified the country by force, no be him people held to power since then? Abeg.... Other minority tribes sef dey vex for the Igbos sef as this greedy ambition has cost us alot.

But He lost several times before he eventually became president. Then he has overwhelming support of his northern people when he won.

Lastly, pick lessons from what people are saying and not just fights, these emotion and avoiding responsibility attitude isn't gonna help.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Dedeity: 5:21pm On May 23
haffaze777:
When they present a better candidate not Pandora type
Akuya. Na the drug lord be the better Candidate abi ? Onye ara
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Mbanda(m): 6:43pm On May 23
assholemods:

Agreed that every tribe do drugs but out of 100 drug traffickers 99 are IGBOS. Nearly all Nigerians awaiting death sentence or in jail for drug trafficking abroad are Igbos. You can Google it.
how did you come up with 99 being Igbos?who conducted the census?
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by assholemods: 7:04pm On May 23
Mbanda:
how did you come up with 99 being Igbos?who conducted the census?
Abike Dabiri traveled to those countries to negotiate.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Mbanda(m): 7:29pm On May 23
LagosFc:
hahahah better indeed. Okoro you better go and fix your moral values because you lots lack it…. In every reported drug related case, out of every ten your tribes men make up 9 on the list. I don’t expect you to admit to it because we know you lots love to live in denial😂 its a well known fact you commit crimes everywhere, not just in your region, or have you seen a Yoruba arrested in your cursed enclave committing crimes? We know you to always justify every crime committed by your never do well clans men😂 now the poverty in your region is chasing you away from home like an orphan, now you want one Nigeria, the same people mocking others of been unity begger😂…..that’s why you lot are never taken seriously, today you want Biafra and tomorrow it’s ibo president. Bunch of confused migrants, if you are better than others like you claim, your tribesmen won’t be outside your region hawking all sort of stuff in trffick, delusional low lifes😂
Abobaku the truth is that you are the one that really need to change your moral values.
What of your tribe that is into drug, ritual killings and skull mining? Have you ever see Igbos making noise over it the way you demented low lifes do over Igbo related cases?
Your god tinibu was into drugs, is he an Igbo man?

Besides, how did you come up with such number? Who conducted the census? You people can lie over anything and that's why people like me came here to counter una lies.

And for your info, a lot of yoruba men are in various prison cells both outside and inside Igbo land stop lying over what is bigger than you.

Secondly, between you that is from the land of famine, (that's why you lots are shouting "ebinpawa"wink, and me that is from the land of plenty, which of these two lands is cursed? Your land is the cursed one if you don't know.

Lastly, it is only a demented f😂😂l will take Igbos migrating nature as an act of running away from their land. Igbos love to explore, unlike your people that is ok with their barren land. Igbos are everywhere in the world including war torn areas that's their nature. yorubas are not everywhere because of their fear, fear nature.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Mbanda(m): 7:34pm On May 23
assholemods:

Abike Dabiri traveled to those countries to negotiate.
Did she also travel to Saudi arabia where kudira abiola was beheaded?
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Everest9(m): 7:38pm On May 23
Idaytesj29:

They are not far ahead anywhere, they are just loud. That's all.
Ok Sir
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by assholemods: 8:03pm On May 23
Mbanda:
Did she also travel to Saudi arabia where kudira abiola was beheaded?
Yes
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Amah70: 8:17pm On May 23
anonymous1759:

You see why you guys always have problems politically ?
Your brother , bragged openly about igbos taking over Lagos with the pretext of investing in Lagos , you saw nothing wrong with that.
If another tribe does the same how will you feel ?
You claim about demolition, Peter Mba demolished GTB owned by Yoruba person . None of you came out to criticize it.

Is Anambra government also selling illegal lands to people because Soludo is destroying properties?
Soludo destroyed odumeje’s church at Onitsha you all kept quiet , if it was in Lagos I wonder the type of traffic it’ll generate.
The so called UK & US are doing worse , you guys aren’t exposed to reality. Russia’s properties are ceased across the west , Chelsea football club was taken away from Abrahamovic worth billions of pounds with just a single legislative law,
No matter how powerful you’re, you can’t fight the government or disrespect the host community you’re benefiting from, if you do anyhow they’ll bundle you and put you in your place .

Like I said earlier only the gullible can be cajoled by your victimization mentality not me I know and smell your moves I’ve lived in the East in the past .
Na your people who have problems, no be mine. Which group now runs riot because of hunger? Your people. Politics is all about having the masses contented not about having one big man from your tribe as president. Ewu success.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LagosFc: 8:35pm On May 23
Mbanda:
Abobaku the truth is that you are the one that really need to change your moral values.
What of your tribe that is into drug, ritual killings and skull mining? Have you ever see Igbos making noise over it the way you demented low lifes do over Igbo related cases?
Your god tinibu was into drugs, is he an Igbo man?

Besides, how did you come up with such number? Who conducted the census? You people can lie over anything and that's why people like me came here to counter una lies.

And for your info, a lot of yoruba men are in various prison cells both outside and inside Igbo land stop lying over what is bigger than you.

Secondly, between you that is from the land of famine, (that's why you lots are shouting "ebinpawa"wink, and me that is from the land of plenty, which of these two lands is cursed? Your land is the cursed one if you don't know.

Lastly, it is only a demented f😂😂l will take Igbos migrating nature as an act of running away from their land. Igbos love to explore, unlike your people that is ok with their barren land. Igbos are everywhere in the world including war torn areas that's their nature. yorubas are not everywhere because of their fear, fear nature.
😂Okoro abeg rest the joke has always been on your delusional tribe…..your long baggage of write up won’t change that fact. Your tribe are known for all manner of crime and your ancestors have been traffickers and now your generation has inherited it, just like the evil taking place in your cursed land called baby factory, I’m sure you a product of one😂……your land is barren and the least developed in the whole south. You can lie to yourself all you want, I served in owerri and I know that alaibo is very unproductive and that’s why your cursed tribemen are bunch of migrants in search of greener pastures… Okoro try pretend like you have some shame, your tribe is the joke here, and will keep rubbing off our wins in your faces….Otondo wetin Yoruba man won find go cursed land to even warrant him to commit a crime there? Whereas your cursed tribe are occupying prisons both in alaibo and outside your region😂…. Omo ale Igbo
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Krankhead: 8:38pm On May 23
Pickmycall:
Peter Obi s comment against the incompetent of Tinubu dey really shake the heartbeat of his supporters online.
BAT will be your president till 2031 ....That one alone is enough for you to suffocate
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Goddyrichie(m): 9:02pm On May 23
anonymous1759:

Well , I’ll reply you because you seem calm and not insulting.
there was a civil war in Nigeria, who caused it? Igbos, of which over 3 million lives was lost .
After then Nigeria has been in turbulence from one coup to another . I know you’re reasonable if you were to be in the Nigerian army then will you allow an Igbo man to rule after suffering the civil war which was still fresh .

1993 , elections was held MKO , won fair and squarely an Igbo man was among the people that proposed for military take over because they lost . Military took over for another 6 yrs.

1999, we got back to democracy. PDP zoned their ticket to SW to compensate MKO, other political parties didn’t zone , Ojukwu and buhari contested against Obj and lost .
Obj did 8 yrs , North took over , Yar Adua died Jona continued.

APC a fresh party took over 2015, zoned their ticket to north . North did 8yrs.
2023 power went back to the south a Yoruba won , suddenly they wanted military to take over , you think other tribes are dunce ?
Did BAT paid his dues or not in APC?

When BAT was bowing down for the north they call him Hausa Fulani slave , then Obi was doing only church campaign. Election came they said it’s ojoro but Obi is doing a pre campaign in the north in disguise as philanthropy why his he not doing it in the south if he won across Nigeria?

Ibo Presidency will definitely come , I’m not mocking them but they’ve to Learn politics.

During campaign last year they called some Yoruba well meaning Nigeria, today if anyone in south criticized the government they’ll call them Tinubu miscreants like everyone in south west voted for BAT,

They call Hausa people cows , but during election they’ll start petting them to get their votes. No tribe is ignorant everyone is seeing and watching the hypocrisy.

When the 2nd Niger bridge was ongoing it wasn’t misplaced priority,calaba coastal highway they criticized it , tomorrow if Obi fails in south/ South they’ll cry victimization that Nigeria is cheating them . You don’t get power by bullying or emotional blackmail.
anyway u right but they should give them a chance to rule this county and let’s how they going to rule it maybe will be different from this
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by anonymous1759(m): 9:20pm On May 23
Amah70:

Na your people who have problems, no be mine. Which group now runs riot because of hunger? Your people. Politics is all about having the masses contented not about having one big man from your tribe as president. Ewu success.

Land of Billionaire Ewu Gambia

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by chaberry(m): 9:30pm On May 23
LegendHero:
Ibos need to start speaking up against people like Rufai who just tweet nonsense to trend using their emotion as fuel.

This is same thing Reno Omokiri was doing then. Just sit down, write nonsense, then Ibos get their emotions up.

There is only one way to Igbo presidency, they need a very strong politician who can command loyalty across tribe (especially the North).

Tinubu got elected as president in 2023 not because he is Yoruba, but because he is a very strong politician who command some loyalty with the Northern caucus. If it was another Yoruba on the ballot in 2023, Atiku would have defeated the person.

For the very first time I am liking your comment, you didn't attach hatred neither did you attach bigotry. Keep this part of you going.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LegendHero(m): 10:08pm On May 23
chaberry:

For the very first time I am liking your comment, you didn't attach hatred neither did you attach bigotry. Keep this part of you going.

If your people stop bigotry today, I will cease to engage in bigotry.

No man suddenly just wake up and say “I want to be a bigot”. Something triggered it. It takes two to tango.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by osazsky(m): 11:10pm On May 23
We will have Igbo president immediately indian wins d world cup and Nigeria has stable electricity

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary / Protest In Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.