Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,417 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? (409 Views)

Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by kettykin: 9:21pm On May 22
An Igbo man was the first President of Nigeria by the person of Nnamdi Azikiwe
An Igbo man was the first Military Head of state of Nigeria by the person of Aguiyi Ironsi
An Igbo man was the first Senate President of Nigeria by the person of Nwafor Orizu
An Igbo man was the first President of Breakway country in Africa and Nigeria by the person of Emeka Ojukwu
An Igbo man was the first pure black President of liberia by the person of Edward James Roye
An Igbo man was the first President and king of Haiti by the person of Henri Christophe
2 Igbo men were the Presidents of sierra leone by the persons of Yahya Kanu and Christopher Okoro Cole
An Igbo man was President of Gabon by the person of Ali Bongo Ondimba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by kettykin: 9:22pm On May 22
from the list we can deduce that igbo pioneering leadership potentials are not in doubt

1 Like

Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:25pm On May 22
I've witnessed first hand what an Igbo leadership feels like during my short time in Abia state under Ikpeazu and trust me, I'd rather flee to Mozambique than experience an igbo man rule on a national level

That's the lowest form of Governance anywhere in the south

Pre-modern men would do better in leadership than these guys

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by obiekunie01: 9:33pm On May 22
EmperorCaesar:
I've witnessed first hand what an Igbo leadership feels like during my short time in Abia state under Ikpeazu and trust me, I'd rather flee to Mozambique than experience an igbo man rule on a national level

Spits

are you done sir? now pls clean the spit wey full the corners of your mouth - it makes you look like a rabid dog. sorry sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by kettykin: 9:34pm On May 22
EmperorCaesar:

Spits

This is a thread talking about Igbo presidents of Nigeria other countries and not about the former Governor of Abia state by the person of Okezie Ikpeazu who ended up betraying his party and supporting Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Toosure70: 9:44pm On May 22
Untill the learn
Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by yarimo(m): 9:59pm On May 22
And none of the living ones from that side will ever be president federal republic of Nigeria again
kettykin:
An Igbo man was the first Military Head of state of Nigeria by the person of Aguiyi Ironsi
An Igbo man was the first Senate President of Nigeria by the person of Nwafor Orizu
An Igbo man was the first President of Breakway country in Africa and Nigeria by the person of Emeka Ojukwu
An Igbo man was the first pure black President of liberia by the person of Edward James Roye
An Igbo man was the first President and king of Haiti by the person of Henri Christophe
2 Igbo men were the Presidents of sierra leone by the persons of Yahya Kanu and Christopher Okoro Cole

1 Like

Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by kettykin: 10:00pm On May 22
yarimo:
And an none of them will ever be president federal republic of Nigeria again

Amen, may God bring it to pass in Jesus name
Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by AnambraPikinSel: 10:01pm On May 22
grin grin grin
Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ElSudani: 11:13pm On May 22
Too much lies and obfuscation.
Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ElSudani: 11:14pm On May 22
kettykin:

Joseph Jenkins Roberts was the first black president of Liberia. Edward James Roye was the fifth and he wasn't Ibo. He wasn't even born in Africa.
The rest are lies and more lies.
Re: Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Sccarrr: 11:17pm On May 22
kettykin:

na lies full your list .... kindly fix am bfr we help u fix am with facts and proofs 😹

(1) (Reply)

How much you think will be reasonable for NLC/TUC Accept as minimum wage? / 'Buhari Left behind dead economy' Tinubu Says / Navy Kills 12 Pirates In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.