Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,557 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? (22122 Views)

Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by DMerciful(m): 1:20am On May 23
We want someone that can fix Nigeria.

No president can fix his ethnic group. If you can tell me that Buhari specifically improved the standard of living and security of Katsina people and Obj improved that of Ogun then I'll believe you
LagosFc:
I guess you lot are also desperate for that feel good feeling knowing how well you lots like to chest beat grin if the presidency have no direct benefit to your tribe, why have you obirodents been so toxic and aggressive to who ever doesn’t buy into your messiah fraud desperate scheme to the presidency? It’s even obvious you lots haven’t moved on since the election and that’s why you still here crying and wailing about a loser not being the president today😂😂
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by idealogical: 1:29am On May 23
jmoore:

A drug trafficker is a better candidate? You guys are funny.

When you want people's votes, you don't abuse, insult, denigrate or trash them, this is what you people do.

Name calling and shouting drug dealer all over the place won't get you votes, get a better candidate with better ideas and solutions and also, sane and normal supporters.

When you spend your time running from church to church, shouting religious war and playing tribal politics won't get you anywhere near Aso Rock..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ramond007(m): 1:45am On May 23
amnesty7:
This guy is high on something grin
Let me offer an answer: when they accept politics of inclusion and build genuine bridges.
how do you build genuine bridges!?is it by supporting an idiot as a candidate!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by anungangampu: 1:55am On May 23
DMerciful:
When you get the power, what will you do with it?

Other Nigerians usually reach consensus on the way forward each time they see an igbo involved.
Nigerians will pay more attention to their government once they see an igbo man there.
Just like the days of Good luck Jonathan, There will be an uproar when things are not working well.

You can see how docile Nigerians has become since Buhari tenure. They cant demand anything, just put an igbo man there, na Hausas and yoruba go carry Reconstructure and state police for head.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Metrofox(m): 2:01am On May 23
idealogical:
Present better candidates and do away with politics of tribalism hatred, bitterness, aggressiveness, bigotry and religious hatred.

and your best candidate is a drug pusher .. donkey grin
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by PStacks(m): 2:28am On May 23
will never happen
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ebinpawa: 2:39am On May 23
simpleseyi:

If it's not Igbo nightmare, why are you crying all over the world?

Why is Bitter Obituary ging all round the North to beg them?.

Why did Bitter Obituary your beloved son begged Bishop Oyedepo to start Religious War which would have consumed even the man himself?

Go school you no gree go.Comeon English you can't construct
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Dbakre1: 2:45am On May 23
The political characteristics in a circular state like Nigeria is witnessing the normal sentiments and competitions it deserves naturally,its not abnormal.
But when a reknown journalist poses this type of quiz, I feel it's not well intended and capable of heating up the polity. All political parties in Nigeria have memberships in all parts of the country, so who becomes what is dependent on how they align themselves and play their games. I sincerely don't think any region is capable of stopping any other from becoming anything.
Let's endeavor to always promote peace, please.

[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130087800][/quote]
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by nyabinghi(m): 2:45am On May 23
opamoses1:

Reported.
igbo mods won't ban him but if you are not igbo it's immediate ban, hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by nyabinghi(m): 2:46am On May 23
Dbakre1:
The political characteristics in a circular state like Nigeria is witnessing the normal sentiments and competitions it deserves naturally,its not abnormal.
But when a renown journalist poses this type of quiz, I feel it's not well intended and capable of heating up the policy. All political parties in Nigeria has memberships in all parts of the country and who becomes what is dependent on how they play their games. I sincerely don't think any region is capable of stopping any other to become anything.
Let's endeavor to promote peace.

if not for presidential election,who is rufai oseni
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Donbrowser9: 3:06am On May 23
Bardo:
Igbo politicians don’t understand that most Nigerians are low vibrational people. The national average iq is almost mental retardation. Using stats and numbers wouldn’t move people. You have to use the tribal card and other low level/emotional things that majority of Nigerians understand. This is what APC uses and it has worked.

Sad that poor countries like Nigeria will only get poorer because good isn’t rewarded

You know the truth but prefer the lies, see the voting pattern in the SE since 2015. Tell me why anyone would want to campaign in SE knowing fully well he can win the election without doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Congrats321(m): 3:10am On May 23
Do you think the Igbos will do well if they have biafra?

haffaze777:
When they present a better candidate not Pandora type
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:13am On May 23
As it was in 1941 so it remains today.

President or not, the average Igbo man is enterprising and will be alright.

As you can clearly see from comments on the OP, Nigeria is a hundred thousand miles from enlightenment and a high majority are hare-brained.

Imps and low-quality individuals are in the majority so I only see Nigeria going the way of Venezuela or Congo unless a miracle happens.

I will be watching from afar though cos there's really no point trying to form patriotic when you're amongst barbarians.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Sheggy13(m): 3:31am On May 23
okoloto:
THE EARLIER NIGERIA ALLOWS AN IGBO PRESIDENCY TO FIX NIGERIA THE BETTER FOR NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY.
YORUBA, HAUSA AND FULANI KEPT NIGERIA WHERE THEY ARE NOW
UNFORTUNATELY THEY FEEL IT MORE.

Yes, don't worry we will allow the likes of Ikpeazu become President so he will turn Nigeria to paradise as he did in Abia. Or isn't Ikpeazu an Igbo man too? I didn't even know that Igboland that have had Igbo governors only are actual heaven on earth now o. You see how illogical your reasoning is?
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Azazyel: 3:31am On May 23
It may likely not happen so far the core northerners are involved in politics. That Biafra issue is still making them apprehensive. In politics, you have to be a master of deceit but unfortunately, most igbos don't have that trait. They usually come out plain and without much tactics. I don't have issues with them having Biafra. If they want it, it shouldn't be an issue. The British have given the core North ideas on how to rule Nigeria especially based on numbers. I've said it severally that Yorubas are not the enemies of Igbo people. Know this and know it now. I've seen a lot of people blasting Yoruba people because tinubu is president. In actual fact, the core North did the job to pepper South Easterners. Now we can see that the north central people have most times dissociated themselves from the core North and that offers a glimpse of hope. Igbos, work together with Yoruba people and other tribes even the north central people. They are your assets right now with which you can use to seize power. It's common sense but will they listen? Not every battle is won in confrontation mode. Sometimes you just have to be sleek about it.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Ceejay94: 3:33am On May 23
That's should not be the question. Some igbos have benefited from the national cake. The question should be; when will the families of those who have not benefited from the national treasury benefit from it. Including these idiots that are jubilating because igbos haven't produced a president.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ufotunang: 3:41am On May 23
Will become a reality by 2027
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ufotunang: 3:43am On May 23
yarimo:
It shall never be
....2027 it will be
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Sapasenator: 3:55am On May 23
Umu Nwanne'm,

Lets take a step back and THINK.

That particular question as posited by Rufai is an extremely dumb question. I used to respect Oseni but I am beginning to see him for who he truly is.

When we succeed in business, did anyone give us success? NO!

WE FVCKING WORK FOR IT!

Presidency is never given and will never be given in a democratic setting. Today or anytime in the future.

Tinubu worked his butt off to get to where he is today over a decade. We all saw him start from the scratch and worked his way up. First a senator, governor, created ACN, captured SW with the party, used his clout and goodwill he has built to negotiate with Buhari's party and the rest is history.

I dare anyone to prove to me how Tinubu or the SW was given presidency except OBJ during the military transition.

Let's learn to put on our critical thinking hat as educated folks and rein in our emotions.

If we want the presidency, we learn from the life of Tinubu. I am not his fan bu any stretch of the imaginations but you must agree dude is a professor of Nigerian politics.

Let's quit with all this victimhood mentality, it will never help us achieve anything in Nigeria and will not give any phantom Biafra.

Rufai is a clout chaser seeking to press our emotional buttons for whatever his aim might be.

To get the presidency, we gat work for it!

Udo diri

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by rotadeco27: 3:58am On May 23
Goodvibes007:
Rufai asking the question that alot of Ibos are already asking. Peter Obi's emergence is all about Ibo presidency. That's why those that insulted him when he was governor have suddenly turned around to start supporting him, which is okay.

The hypocrisy of trying to paint him as an excellent governor is what is frowned upon; hence, the gbajue tag.
That is exactly my problem with them. Packing a fraud as a saint all for a tribal intent.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Iamanoited: 4:08am On May 23
AFTER THE RETURN OF FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL SOVEREIGNTIES.
A WELL QUALIFIED IGBO THAT WILL BE ACCEPTABLE TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHALL EMERGE PURELY ON MERIT OF QUALIFICATIONS, TRIBE AND RELEVANCE.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:09am On May 23
An igbo president can be possible if it is possible to release Nnamdi kanu this year,
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by rotadeco27: 4:12am On May 23
okoloto:
THE EARLIER NIGERIA ALLOWS AN IGBO PRESIDENCY TO FIX NIGERIA THE BETTER FOR NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY.
YORUBA, HAUSA AND FULANI KEPT NIGERIA WHERE THEY ARE NOW
UNFORTUNATELY THEY FEEL IT MORE.
I would have believed you if only the eastern states are any better than other states in the country due to the sophisticated ruling acumen of the igbos governors. You don't present issues with emotions but facts and figures

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Dreamland87: 4:15am On May 23
TinubuThief:

Ok we done here.
Now since your tribal man has been ruling, what have you achieved?
Igbo tribe has been doing better than your tribe to the extent that they want to buy your whole Lagos
Mumu talk
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Cool83(m): 4:16am On May 23
amnesty7:
This guy is high on something grin
Let me offer an answer: when they accept politics of inclusion and build genuine bridges.
Exactly, but they are not ready for that
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by jaxxy(m): 4:26am On May 23
easzypeaszy:
Dis questions na Igbos nightmare..I really feel der pains

from buhari to tinubu wetin u or Nigerians gain besides suffer? undecided
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by TinubuThief: 4:56am On May 23
simpleseyi:

If it's not Igbo nightmare, why are you crying all over the world?

Why is Bitter Obituary ging all round the North to beg them?.

Why did Bitter Obituary your beloved son begged Bishop Oyedepo to start Religious War which would have consumed even the man himself?
Hungry man get lost

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Agugbadin: 5:15am On May 23
Orji kalu said it is not now.So until when all agree.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by barika2011(m): 5:26am On May 23
yarimo:
It shall never be
You shall not be alive to see it happen..save this date...for you to open your mouth to type this ...it's the height of callous statements here in nairaland
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by idealogical: 5:45am On May 23
barika2011:
You shall not be alive to see it happen..save this date...for you to open your mouth to type this ...it's the height of callous statements here in Nairaland

Is this more than politics? This is an ordinary small comment, but you are already wishing for evil and death.

This is why the rest of Nigeria cannot stand Obi and his toxic crowd.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LagosFc: 5:45am On May 23
DMerciful:
We want someone that can fix Nigeria.

No president can fix his ethnic group. If you can tell me that Buhari specifically improved the standard of living and security of Katsina people and Obj improved that of Ogun then I'll believe you
you want your tribesman has president so you can chest beat😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) / Governor Ambode Waits For Code Of Conduct After The Intervention Of Osinbajo & O / The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.