Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,425 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria (1396 Views)

Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. / Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Mtn 4g/3g Internet Is Becoming To Slow And Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Intent247: 6:23pm On May 22
Hello. I am using MTN Hynetflex 15k for 80GB unlimited (you know how their unlimited works)
That stuff is not serving me anymore as my data consumption has increased.

I want to increases my subscription.

Please I need recommendation of the best Network provider to go for.
Please it should be unlimited.

Note: I don't need starlink cos I am always on the move

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by house10studios: 6:34pm On May 22
None

3 Likes

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by beryledibor: 8:17pm On May 22
wittywriter:
If you have someone working with MTN Nigeria just contact such person to help you with MTN special Sim for unlimited browsing.
I used a special MTN Sim gotten for me by an Insider...I bought it #20k in 2019 before lock down and I only recharge #5k monthly for unlimited fast and uninterrupted browsing experience....I was made to know that such Sims are on a different server.
I still have the sure plug but I'm not sure if it's still same price/cost for such Sim.

Wittyness.

Run o

@OP if you're always on the move you are stuck with either MTN or Airtel. You have no other choice

5 Likes

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by newschannel247: 10:09pm On May 22
Buy starlink, the initial cost is high due to cost of hardware, but on the long run it is an amazing investment. Imagine paying 38k monthly to use over 5 terabytes of data in a month. Starlink is truly unlimited, no data throttling or speed reduction, no data cap, no restriction, no nothing. Just pay the monthly sub of 38k and use whatever you like!

3 Likes

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:03pm On May 22
newschannel247:
Buy starlink, the initial cost is high due to cost of hardware, but on the long run it is an amazing investment. Imagine paying 38k monthly to use over 5 terabytes of data in a month. Starlink is truly unlimited, no data throttling or speed reduction, no data cap, no restriction, no nothing. Just pay the monthly sub of 38k and use whatever you like!
And it can be shared, right? Like can up to 20-50 people share the network?
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by iamphilips(m): 11:03pm On May 22
Buy Airtel if their network is okay in your city. Recently sold my MTN 5G ( the data runs linked water). I Bought Airtel 4g smartbox router for 15k at Airtel office.... Got 30gb free, after which I subscribed to their 200gb for 20k plan, if I exhaust it before month end, they'll give me extra 10gb daily till the end of the 30day cycle. They also have unlimited for 35k (40mbps) but only available on the 5g router(50k)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by iamphilips(m): 11:04pm On May 22
Sapiosexuality:
And it can be shared, right? Like can up to 20-50 people share the network?
Starlink can accommodate over 100 users, as far as they can see the Wi-Fi connection. Speed would reduce tho.

2 Likes

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15pm On May 22
iamphilips:

Starlink can accommodate over 100 users, as far as they can see the Wi-Fi connection. Speed would reduce tho.
As long as the reduction isn't lower than our own networks here then it's fine.
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Intent247: 12:58am On May 23
newschannel247:

I am always on the move . That's why Starlink isn't on my plan for now

1 Like

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Intent247: 1:00am On May 23
iamphilips:
Buy Airtel if their network is okay in your city. Recently sold my MTN 5G ( the data runs linked water). I Bought Airtel 4g smartbox router for 15k at Airtel office.... Got 30gb free, after which I subscribed to their 200gb for 20k plan, if I exhaust it before month end, they'll give me extra 10gb daily till the end of the 30day cycle. They also have unlimited for 35k (40mbps) but only available on the 5g router(50k)

You mean unlimited for 35k?
Does the browsing and download speed reduce ?
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by 2shure: 6:55am On May 23
Ode.i knew nigwrians are daft.n u believed him.oponu. no worry
Domainer1999:
I'd like to get this.
How do I reach you?

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Deicide: 8:05am On May 23
They go use yo u run street. or you might even be the same person.
Gadafii:
does such sim work on mtn mifi??

I am interested please

1 Like

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by eteebanky1: 8:06am On May 23
iamphilips:

Can you just hear yourself out

Na from frying pan to fire be this mumu

The op wants truly unlimited like starlink
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by adamma24: 8:25am On May 23
Intent247:
Hello. I am using MTN Hynetflex 15k for 80GB unlimited (you know how their unlimited works)

Buy Ntel...its reliable ...they have unlimited data bundle for one month for 25k
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Ozone007: 8:52am On May 23
If you live in Benin city, go for Tizeti. Their unlimited is N12500

1 Like

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26am On May 23
UNLIMITED NO DEY LAST AGAIN SINCE SUBSIDY WAS REMOVED angry
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 10:33am On May 23
newschannel247:
How many users connect before it starts to slow down? Can it be used for jamb centre?

@Op Tizeti is like 10k monthly, they say it is unlimited but it should allow more data than mtn.
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 11:47am On May 23
eteebanky1:

Can you just hear yourself out

Na from frying pan to fire be this mumu

The op wants truly unlimited like starlink

I'll gladly pick this. It's quite economical
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Wisdomclass1: 12:35pm On May 23
Intent247:

try tathak
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by EmmyDee777: 2:08pm On May 23
Get your 1 month data plans at affordable prices.Contact us on whatsapp 07082619152

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Writervick(m): 2:30pm On May 23
Don't know oo

1 Like

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by Blazebond(m): 2:41pm On May 23
Data is too expensive in Nigeria,all these sums you people are saying recklessly is too high for a country like Nigeria,this same services are gotten in places like Canada for as low as 30 dollars for more than a hundred gig and In some instance sef it can be 1 terabyte and before you compare the price with the Nigerian exchange,know that 30 dollars is still very small money in Canada and it is just two hours pay in the minimum wage over there,but here you hear sums like 20k for 80gig and 20k is way more than 10 days pay in nigerias minimum wage,things too cost for this country and it is wrong,the way we have normalized rubbish in this country ehn,na only God go save us o.

1 Like

Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by famep(m): 6:29pm On May 26
Which is more budget friendly?
Mtn 5g router or Airtel 5g router?
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by kingsonJR(m): 7:58pm On May 26
Go with the airtel 5G router. I do the 20mbp 20k sub unlimited for a month and it serves me for any use. You can sub the 35k 40mbp for a month with is also unlimited. Unless you download stuffs like everytime or maybe stream 8k, you won't notice the speed from normal day day sub. Sometimes I prefer using the airtel sef than my mtn normal data cuz it will serve you for your needs seemlessly.
Re: Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria by fikfik: 3:51pm On May 30
pls i ntel dead? no signal for days now. is eveyrone coutry wide also have no ntal network bars?

(1) (Reply)

. / Nokia N70 For Sale / First Post ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.