Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (29794 Views)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Give Us Names Of Obidients Arrested By Security Agencies - Nigerians Query Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by oikirodah(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

What just happened? Was this a failed stunt or a case of dementia? These are the questions that Nigerians are asking LP Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi in reaction to his response to Rufai Oseni's inquiry about what he needs to do to enhance productivity in the country. 

Obi responded by narrating stories about his visits to prisons and interactions with the inmates... Wetin come concern fowl with toothbrush?

You are aware that Peter Obi is regarded as Nigeria's largest net importer, which economists think has significantly contributed to the depreciation of the Naira. Nigerians claim Peter Obi ought to explain what he can do to support local production.

One user on Twitter asked," How does Import and export discussion metamorphose into security issue now? How can chief consumer of the nation pledge productivity? Is he aware that as a Nation, we are nearing self sufficiency in Rice production?"

Peter Obi's situation is similar to that of Atiku, who was questioned about how he planned to address the nation's electricity shortage in light of the fact that the former vice president is reputed to be one of Nigeria's largest generator importers.

Wow, it appears Nigerians will be entertained so much when the electoral campaign begins in earnest, and these political leaders should be prepared to take on this intelligent generation that expects explanations for everything spoken.

Please share your thoughts on the video below. Was this cool or a case of misplaced memories, or was Peter Obi being mischievous?

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Sodiq3(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi is empty upstairs. Know this and know peace.

251 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Peter obi is wise and faithful
Kindly get ready to vote for him

The better is for the both of us

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, projects in and research works
Check my signature on how to contact me

351 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by colorsofrainbow: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2022
ireport mumu idiotic agbado outlet grin
We all know. Who takes them serious?

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Xscape1993(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
It is always well.

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by drlateef: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a dullard, a drug infested brain dullard. He forgets, then tells lies. Thats what we call confabulation. His brain has been destroyed by too much alcohol, alcohol brewery is their business so not surprised he is an alcoholic. His supporters are always high on mkpurum mirin. What a wasted generation following Obi about!!!

155 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by 4teenblaq: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Nigerians query but na only one person you fit quote out of thousands of comments.

Peter Obi is not like you polo Lord of Drugs dealing that thinks buying Lexus is why Nigeria is in huge debt.

220 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Belteshazzar1: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2022
There is nothing Tinubu's supporters cannot do to bring this man down..............

191 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Corrinthians(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a demented dullard. grin

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Jflex07(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Urchins query Mr Obi

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by MasterJayJay: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2022
These foolish agbado urchins. If it's from Ireporter, its a known APC funded website meant to distort videos by cutting and joining to discredit Peter Obi.

And nairaland is helping them with their mods who are not intelligent enough to verify videos.

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Gracious3105(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
When I saw the headline I knew it will be from ireporter. So I rushed down to confirm the source and I wasn't disappointed.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by tuborme: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2022
He gave a smart answer to the question with illustrations on why crimes are rising in the country

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by LongManAfrica: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Peter Obi is my candidate if you like say rubbish. Pay workers.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by zuchyblink(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2022
It was a doctored video

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by arewaboy01(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi has proven times without numbers that he’s a dullard,like wise his followers Obi supporters..

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by kingjis: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

What just happened? Was this a failed stunt or a case of dementia? These are the questions that Nigerians are asking LP Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi in reaction to his response to Rufai Oseni's inquiry about what he needs to do to enhance productivity in the country. 

Obi responded by narrating stories about his visits to prisons and interactions with the inmates... Wetin come concern fowl with toothbrush?

You are aware that Peter Obi is regarded as Nigeria's largest net importer, which economists think has significantly contributed to the depreciation of the Naira. Nigerians claim Peter Obi ought to explain what he can do to support local production.

One user on Twitter asked," How does Import and export discussion metamorphose into security issue now? How can chief consumer of the nation pledge productivity? Is he aware that as a Nation, we are nearing self sufficiency in Rice production?"

Peter Obi's situation is similar to that of Atiku, who was questioned about how he planned to address the nation's electricity shortage in light of the fact that the former vice president is reputed to be one of Nigeria's largest generator importers.

Wow, it appears Nigerians will be entertained so much when the electoral campaign begins in earnest, and these political leaders should be prepared to take on this intelligent generation that expects explanations for everything spoken.

Please share your thoughts on the video below. Was this cool or a case of misplaced memories, or was Peter Obi being mischievous?
Read Also Peter Obi Reacts To Attack On Apostle Suleman

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

Don't say Nigerians ,say fools like you questions Peter Obi

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Did I just saw largest net importer? What do Obi really import and what's the volume?

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by asanausana91: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2022
zuchyblink:
It was a doctored video
are you mad? Something I watched live?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by asanausana91: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2022
I said it, Peter Obi has nothing to offer, he is just another fool that his mission is Biafra.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by techWriter3: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
politicians is empty floor
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by CanineOfJackal: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Seun, kindly check Tinubu bots generating Likes here.

Your site is going down with those criminals

27 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by paramakina202: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
oikirodah:

Read Also Peter Obi Reacts To Attack On Apostle Suleman

Source iReporteronline.

Peter Obi said pulling people out of poverty will reduce crime.

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Afamed: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
What did you expect from a GCE holder? You can only give what you have

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by GHOSTTALK: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
The op sef is an ilitrate I don't expect him to understand what obi ever narrates...worse more sure a tinubu follower.... sense is golden to them..they can't afford

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by obembet(f): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2022
NIgerians are going for Atiku. Tinubu is another good option.

As for me, my friends, co-workers and family, we are going for Atiku.

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by emmanuel596(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2022
They always want to fualt Obi

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by stano2(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Stupid site, which Nigerians.
You mean Agbado supporters?

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by anonimi: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:

There is nothing there except the usual propaganda and lies from hypocrite Peter Obi. Nothing else.

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by inoki247: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
lol his people will come du the interpretation of his speech now...

Buh dey will neva allow others to also interpret dere own lord speech..

Or dey come up with the Video was doctored...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Twitter: We’re Ready To Negotiate With The Nigerian Government